Page 170 of 394 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3932
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

Quote Originally Posted by timryc01 View Post
    Hi,

I've installed this plugin into my zen cart, and on the last checkout page shows my paypal payment boxes and also shows "google checkout" with no check box or anything. If I then go on to not select anything it processes the transaction as if I have paid. Is this because I don't have an SSL certificate on my site yet?
    The "google checkout" without a button should not be there. This is a known issue and will be addressed in the next version. The fact that you don't have SSL at this time does not affect this incorrect display. It will affect whether you get order information returned to your cart from Google. See the previous post.

You will only get orders processed at Google Checkout if your customer clicks on the button that should appear in the "your shopping cart" page.

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

I know that this problem has been identified earlier but I've sifted through many of the pages of this thread and I haven't identified the solution to the problem if it exists.

My problem is that GC times out and doesn't get shipping rates from the USPS and therefore doesn't properly apply the shipping rates.

Here is the error that shows up in the integration issues section of my Google checkout account:
    Code:
    We timed out waiting for your server at
    https://....../googlecheckout/responsehandler.php
    -- the error we got is: Read timed out. Your server
    must respond faster to merchant calculation callback
    requests.
    I'm currently running Zen Cart v. 1.3.7 and
    GOOGLE CHECKOUT PLUGIN FOR ZEN CART v1.3RC2

If there is a solution to this problem I'd greatly appreciate someone pointing me in the correct direction for it. If this is still an open issue then I'll guess I'll wait until a solution is provided.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    I know that this problem has been identified earlier but I've sifted through many of the pages of this thread and I haven't identified the solution to the problem if it exists.

My problem is that GC times out and doesn't get shipping rates from the USPS and therefore doesn't properly apply the shipping rates.

Here is the error that shows up in the integration issues section of my Google checkout account:
    Code:
    We timed out waiting for your server at
    https://....../googlecheckout/responsehandler.php
    -- the error we got is: Read timed out. Your server
    must respond faster to merchant calculation callback
    requests.
    I'm currently running Zen Cart v. 1.3.7 and
    GOOGLE CHECKOUT PLUGIN FOR ZEN CART v1.3RC2

If there is a solution to this problem I'd greatly appreciate someone pointing me in the correct direction for it. If this is still an open issue then I'll guess I'll wait until a solution is provided.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    I believe this is still a problem. It is most noticeable if you have multiple shipping carriers. It is usually not an issue if you have 1 or maybe 2 carriers.

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

Hi all

as announced last week here is the new v1.4 alpha package (stable, but not ready for production)
    http://google-checkout-zencart.googl...-v1.4Alpha.zip

if using svn, try
    http://google-checkout-zencart.googl...hes/1.4-alpha/

You can see the changelog here
    http://google-checkout-zencart.googl...lpha/CHANGELOG

Upgrade from v1.3*
    http://google-checkout-zencart.googl...-alpha/UPGRADE

support for v1.4, as announced too, will move to this google group.
    http://groups.google.com/group/google-checkout-for-zen-cart-mod-support

thx

ropu
    Last edited by ropu; 11 Jun 2007 at 09:27 PM.

Plugin Contributions

At the shopping cart page where it has your regular checkout, and than the

- Or use -

where do I edit the
    - Or use - I want to change it to something else.

I'm going crazy over this

Plugin Contributions

teebo,

You will find most of the 'English' (or other language) files under includes>languages>english>modules>payment> ---
    In your case (provided you installed correctly) you will find it in includes>languages>english>modules>payment>googlecheckout.php around line 25 or so... between single quotes; e.g. '- Or Use '
    You can change the text to whatever you want -

But, it really does not end there. When you cannot find something, the ZEN-CART folks have done a great job of providing good tools for all of us to work with - including search tools. Just go to admin>tools>developers tool kit>Look-Up in all files>Key or Name: and PULLDOWN the area you wish to search in - and in your case it is >Pulldown>Catalog and enter what you are looking for - in your case it is - Or Use -

Be aware, you may get lots of results - what I do is print the results, because I have trouble remembering the path - and sometimes the page is very long -

Another Tip... when the search engine provides a really long list - and you are looking for a specific word or phrase - EVERY BROWSER has a built in search capability - for example, IE you just click on Edit>Find on this page> and check "Match whole word..."

or

In Firefox you can do a similar thing, but Firefox helps you by providing a 'green' search results box if you are entering something it has, or it will turn a light red if not...

Go fo it!

jund

Plugin Contributions

hi
    u can change it here
    YOUR_ZENCART_FOLDER/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php

for questions regarding v1.4
    http://groups.google.com/group/googl...rt-mod-support

ropu

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    At the shopping cart page where it has your regular checkout, and than the

- Or use -

where do I edit the
    - Or use - I want to change it to something else.

I'm going crazy over this

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chain_man View Post
    Yes, your inventory counts should automatically adjust when the GCO order is processed. Are there any hints in your response_error.log or response_message.log files in your /googlecheckout folder?
    I checked the logs and there is nothing in the error log and all I see in the message log is the info sent back from google. Is there anything specific in the log that should be there to adjust my stock status? When I view the order in admin everything is there just like any other order I get. It has the model number, price, etc. it's just not affecting my stock status at all. Nothing that's ordered through gc shows up in my products purchased table. I appreciate the help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jumpropeguy View Post
    I checked the logs and there is nothing in the error log and all I see in the message log is the info sent back from google. Is there anything specific in the log that should be there to adjust my stock status? When I view the order in admin everything is there just like any other order I get. It has the model number, price, etc. it's just not affecting my stock status at all. Nothing that's ordered through gc shows up in my products purchased table. I appreciate the help.
    I just looked at my Products Purchased report and saw that my GCO purchases did not show up there either. As I don't usually use that report, it was not something I noticed previously. I thought you were talking about your on-hand quantities not adjusting in your Products table. This DOES work as expected on my site.

We'll pass this info along.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks! I don't necessarily use the quantity counts per-se, but I like to have the products purchased updated as it gives me an accurate representation of how much of each product I've been selling.