Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Back In Stock Notifications 3.0.0 - mysql_affected_rows

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    One of my clients has started getting spam signups on this too. I'm considering a few options - maybe limiting it to logged in customers only. I'll post back with notes on what I did.
    Hello there, I am still struggling to figure this out too, it looks like I have a phantom product as I have a blank product with 657 subscribers when I look at all subscriptions. Or maybe the spam is finding another way in.

Plugin Contributions

What is causing the constant to not be defined?

Code:
    [29-Sep-2020 06:03:22 Europe/London] Request URI: /back-in-stock-notification?products_id=34294&cPath=29150_7373_7741_7986_21569&, IP address: removed
    #1  sendBackInStockNotificationSubscriptionEmail() called at [/home/store/public_html/includes/modules/pages/back_in_stock_notification_subscribe/header_php.php:211]
    #2  require(/home/store/public_html/includes/modules/pages/back_in_stock_notification_subscribe/header_php.php) called at [/home/store/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant EMAIL_TEXT_HEADER - assumed 'EMAIL_TEXT_HEADER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/store/public_html/includes/modules/pages/back_in_stock_notification_subscribe/header_php.php on line 251.

[29-Sep-2020 06:03:22 Europe/London] Request URI: /back-in-stock-notification?products_id=34294&cPath=29150_7373_7741_7986_21569&, IP address: removed
    #1  sendBackInStockNotificationSubscriptionEmail() called at [/home/store/public_html/includes/modules/pages/back_in_stock_notification_subscribe/header_php.php:211]
    #2  require(/home/store/public_html/includes/modules/pages/back_in_stock_notification_subscribe/header_php.php) called at [/home/store/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant EMAIL_TEXT_FROM - assumed 'EMAIL_TEXT_FROM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/store/public_html/includes/modules/pages/back_in_stock_notification_subscribe/header_php.php on line 252.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant EMAIL_TEXT_HEADER - assumed 'EMAIL_TEXT_HEADER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/store/public_html/includes/modules/pages/back_in_stock_notification_subscribe/header_php.php on line 278.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant EMAIL_TEXT_FROM - assumed 'EMAIL_TEXT_FROM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/store/public_html/includes/modules/pages/back_in_stock_notification_subscribe/header_php.php on line 279.

Plugin Contributions

I am not sure if this is causing the spam issue, it seems to be a php 7.2 warning:-

PHP Deprecated: Non-static method CeonEmailValidation::isHeaderInjection() should not be called statically in /chroot/***/html/includes/modules/pages/back_in_stock_notification_subscribe/header_php.php on line 91.
    also the same error for line 78 81 and 88.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShadow View Post
    What is causing the constant to not be defined?

Code:
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant EMAIL_TEXT_HEADER - assumed 'EMAIL_TEXT_HEADER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/store/public_html/includes/modules/pages/back_in_stock_notification_subscribe/header_php.php on line 251.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant EMAIL_TEXT_FROM - assumed 'EMAIL_TEXT_FROM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/store/public_html/includes/modules/pages/back_in_stock_notification_subscribe/header_php.php on line 252.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant EMAIL_TEXT_HEADER - assumed 'EMAIL_TEXT_HEADER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/store/public_html/includes/modules/pages/back_in_stock_notification_subscribe/header_php.php on line 278.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant EMAIL_TEXT_FROM - assumed 'EMAIL_TEXT_FROM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/store/public_html/includes/modules/pages/back_in_stock_notification_subscribe/header_php.php on line 279.
    If you define the constants in /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/back_in_stock_notifications.php
    HTML Code:
    define('EMAIL_TEXT_HEADER',' ');
    define('EMAIL_TEXT_FROM',' ');
    that warning will go away.
    dev: php 7.4.9

Plugin Contributions

The spam issue on my production server started this week and is coming from a range of IP addresses which are probably that are even faking their host id.

As a quick band-aid fix I have disabled sending emails to any subscriber who is not a registered customer. The BIS notifications are still logged and I can delete the trash subscriptions via PHPMyAdmin.

====
    prod env: zc 156a; Apache 2.4.29; PHP 7.2.24; MySQL 5.7.32

Plugin Contributions

A minor mistake in BIS is the time format for a subscription is incorrect.
    Most admins would not notice this as the date displayed on the "List all subscription" page is in long format eg (DAY dd Month YYYY ) and minutes and seconds are not displayed. I am displaying my dates in universal date_time format eg (YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss)

In ceon_back_in_stock_notifications
    in \files\includes\modules\pages\back_in_stock_notification_subscribe
    Line 175: change 'date_subscribed' => date('Y-m-d H:m:i', time()) TO 'date_subscribed' => date('Y-m-d H:i:s', time())
    Line 202: change 'date_subscribed' => date('Y-m-d H:m:i', time()) TO 'date_subscribed' => date('Y-m-d H:i:s', time())

Just change the red bit to record minutes and seconds correctly

prod env: 156a
    dev env: 157a

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    One of my clients has started getting spam signups on this too. I'm considering a few options - maybe limiting it to logged in customers only. I'll post back with notes on what I did.
    in observers/class.back_in_stock_notificationsProductInfo.php you could add a product ID verification to stop false product creation.

For info, this is based on ZC1.5.7 and not been fully tested... added the red section
    Code:
    $already_to_be_notified_query = "
                        SELECT
                            id
                        FROM
                            " . TABLE_BACK_IN_STOCK_NOTIFICATION_SUBSCRIPTIONS . "
                        WHERE
                            product_id = '" . (int) $_GET['products_id'] . "'
                        AND
                            (
                                customer_id = '"  . (int) $_SESSION['customer_id'] . "'
                            OR
                                email_address = '" .
                                    $customer_details->fields['customers_email_address'] . "'
                            );";

$already_to_be_notified = $db->Execute($already_to_be_notified_query);

$productID = $_GET['products_id'];

if ($productID == '') {
                        //no product ID used die
                        $back_in_stock_notification_build_form = false;

$product_back_in_stock_notification_form_link = 
                                BACK_IN_STOCK_NOTIFICATION_TEXT_ALREADY_SUBSCRIBED;
                    } else if ($already_to_be_notified->RecordCount() > 0) {
                        // Customer is already subscribed to the notification list for this product
    In ZC157a I could not create a record by adding a non-existing product ID, it just kicks out a can't find product message. However, I could create one with no product ID..
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    How can I show Products_model also in the subscription emails?

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

I'm going to add a switch to the configuration so that you can set this mod to work for logged in users only.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Submitted a bunch of fixes for 157 and PHP 7.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast