Plugin Contributions

Default how to align txt?

in my languages directory i have index.php

there's this text

define('TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS2', 'There is no product available from this manufacturer.');

It's centered, how do you use the align code, i want to make it left justified. i looked at php align text code but nothing i found worked. tia

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how to align txt?

Quote Originally Posted by travbacon View Post
    in my languages directory i have index.php

there's this text

define('TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS2', 'There is no product available from this manufacturer.');

It's centered, how do you use the align code, i want to make it left justified. i looked at php align text code but nothing i found worked. tia
    Generally, screen alignment is done through CSS and associated tags to handle/reference that alignment. The define typically carries the text as shown above, with the template file including html tags that can be referenced by the associated CSS file(s). The best help in identifying what needs to be added to a page is typically made available by pointing to the page(s) where the issue can be seen. If not specifically the site, then a more tortuous path would be to identify everything one would need to recreate the issue, php version, ZC version, template(s) installed, edits made to the template in any/all includes directories, etc... Understand though, the more work others have to do, the less likely to get rapid assistance.

There are some here that could take a single look at a web page and using the same developer tools available through all of the "popular" browsers could identify what change(s) are needed based on things such as desktop mode, tablet mode in either orientation, and/or mobile mode... Also, more information about what has been attempted is always beneficial, for example "i looked at php align text code but nothing i found worked" sparks a lot of questions that could have been averted by providing examples of what that means. Tried what. What did it do? What does "nothing worked" mean? Did the screen go blank, did it shift a little, what other problem(s) did it cause, etc... Don't have to be an expert on the content/code, just be descriptive and informative.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how to align txt?

Which template are you using?
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!