Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post

individuals who i privately contacted about testing, please change this file:

https://github.com/lat9/one_page_che...heckout_one.js

and it's minimized version:

https://github.com/lat9/one_page_che...out_one.min.js

to the released version; once released.

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    1.5.7d PHP 7.4.3

Site is running the latest Github versions of WebPay and OPC.

Single files previously changed in OPC were overwritten as instructed.

This has shown up three times during a time span when 47 successful WebPay captures were made.
    Code:
    [18-Jul-2022 10:22:43 America/New_York] PHP Notice: missing token result: check if card button is disabled on dev console using: document.getElementById('card-button'); else look for javascript error in console. in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 239
    Still cannot duplicate and all transactions I try show no console errors.
    please reread my instructions above.

no change is necessary to the latest released version of OPC.

this file should run without problem as testing has been done:

its minimized version should work as well (i am not a fan of minimized versions, especially when code is sporadically spewing errors):

i have seen you reporting issues with OPC. again, this problem is an OPC problem, not a square_webPay (SWP) problem.

OPC (with comments) has over 1000 lines of javascript. SWP (with comments) has under 200 lines of javascript.

no one using the standard checkout reports problems with SWP. with OPC, there are a few...

but again, i am reasonably confident that I have found the root of this problem, and that it has been addressed in the OPC code.

i am not 100% confident that you are running the latest version of said code. and especially given that you have modified it which should no longer be needed.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

As you may recall, I was part of that troubleshooting.

And, just for clarification, most of today's reputable FTP programs, when told to overwrite, will do just that.

Again, both OPC and WebPay are loaded with their current GitHub versions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    And, just for clarification, most of today's reputable FTP programs, when told to overwrite, will do just that.
    Good to know...
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Square WebPay support thread.

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    for those of you who have helped me with debugging problems, i want to express my thanks.

for those of you who attempted to brow beat me into submission, i say bugger off!

if you do not know which group you are in, feel free to DM me.

for those of you still having problems with OPC and square_webPay, i want to refer you to this post, and specifically this github issue which will be corrected in the soon to be released version of OPC.

no change is necessary for square_webPay to play nice with OPC.

individuals who i privately contacted about testing, please change this file:

and it's minimized version:

to the released version; once released.

while your testing confirmed all of my debugging, keeping everyone on the released version of OPC is better for support in the long run.

other cleanup of square_webPay (including better handling of the OAuth handshake) may happen in the future. development does not happen without support.

best.
    Does this correct the problem with the radio button?

I have upgraded OPC and I am still getting the same issue
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

I have just had this email through from Square:

Hi there,

We wanted to inform you that the SqPaymentForm JavaScript library retirement has been extended to 2022-10-31 and its functionality will be shut off after this date. Additionally new applications will not be allowed to use SqPaymentForm from 2022-07-21.

SqPaymentForm has been deprecated since 2021-05-13 and replaced by Web Payments SDK. We encourage you to migrate as soon as possible by following this step-by-step migration guide.

Check out the Web Payments SDK documentation and technical reference to get started today.

If you have any questions, drop us a note in our Developer Forums.

Thank you,

The Square Developer Team

--------------------------------------------------
    This means that the old Square Module should work until 31st October 2022. So it gives the developers of Square WebPay and OPC time to correct any bugs between the functionality of the two modules from either side of the fence. Hopefully this means there can be a little less stress around the timescales of getting bugs resolved, and we will then get a NEW Square WebPay Module that works happily across the standard Zen Cart Checkout AND One Page Checkout.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    I have just had this email through from Square:

Hi there,

We wanted to inform you that the SqPaymentForm JavaScript library retirement has been extended to 2022-10-31 and its functionality will be shut off after this date. Additionally new applications will not be allowed to use SqPaymentForm from 2022-07-21.

SqPaymentForm has been deprecated since 2021-05-13 and replaced by Web Payments SDK. We encourage you to migrate as soon as possible by following this step-by-step migration guide.

Check out the Web Payments SDK documentation and technical reference to get started today.

If you have any questions, drop us a note in our Developer Forums.

Thank you,

The Square Developer Team

--------------------------------------------------
    This means that the old Square Module should work until 31st October 2022. So it gives the developers of Square WebPay and OPC time to correct any bugs between the functionality of the two modules from either side of the fence. Hopefully this means there can be a little less stress around the timescales of getting bugs resolved, and we will then get a NEW Square WebPay Module that works happily across the standard Zen Cart Checkout AND One Page Checkout.
    I will add, I am still having token problems with the latest Square WebPay and OPC despite trying the various downloads from GitHub and from Modules. I have tried all the various fixes which are supposed to work, but unfortunately don't or they don't appear to. If there is fix for the radio button issue, I do not have it and have not been able to find it. This issue arises when a customer enters their Credit Card Details before selecting the Credit Card Radio Button at the checkout. The payment is not taken and it results in a 'TOKEN' error. However, it only happens when using One Page Checkout, and NOT the standard Zen Cart Checkout. This is why I have now resorted back to the OLD Square Module, until BOTH modules have this fixed.

Plugin Contributions

I will add, I am still having token problems with the latest Square WebPay and OPC despite trying the various downloads from GitHub and from Modules. I have tried all the various fixes which are supposed to work, but unfortunately don't or they don't appear to. If there is fix for the radio button issue, I do not have it and have not been able to find it. This issue arises when a customer enters their Credit Card Details before selecting the Credit Card Radio Button at the checkout. The payment is not taken and it results in a 'TOKEN' error. However, it only happens when using One Page Checkout, and NOT the standard Zen Cart Checkout. This is why I have now resorted back to the OLD Square Module, until BOTH modules have this fixed.
    This is probably of no help to you but further to the debugging I carried out on Github I have double-checked the fix that was provided with the customer interaction you describe above.

ZC v1.5.7d
    OPC v2.4.1
    PayPal EC
    Square WebPay v1.0.1

Using the revised version of jquery.checkout_one.js as outlined in this Github issue (this revised file is now in OPC v2.4.2), I continue to not get the 'TOKEN' error.

I have yet to upgrade my live site to OPC v2.4.2 (other than the revised .js file), once I do I will obviously check again and report if the issue raises it's ugly head again.
    Last edited by simon1066; 22 Jul 2022 at 08:19 AM.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    This is probably of no help to you but further to the debugging I carried out on Github I have double-checked the fix that was provided with the customer interaction you describe above.

ZC v1.5.7d
    OPC v2.4.1
    PayPal EC
    Square WebPay v1.0.1

Using the revised version of jquery.checkout_one.js as outlined in this Github issue (this revised file is now in OPC v2.4.2), I continue to not get the 'TOKEN' error.

I have yet to upgrade my live site to OPC v2.4.2 (other than the revised .js file), once I do I will obviously check again and report if the issue raises it's ugly head again.
    Ok I will obviously hang on until I delete OPC and SquareWebPay to try again. Are you using Bootstrap?

Plugin Contributions

Ok I will obviously hang on until I delete OPC and SquareWebPay to try again. Are you using Bootstrap?
    I am not using a Bootstrap template. I guess if you are concerned about that then switching to a Classic termplate might help.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    I am not using a Bootstrap template. I guess if you are concerned about that then switching to a Classic termplate might help.
    Not an option really due to all the work involved in recreating the whole thing from scratch. I'd lose alot of optimisation work and it would literally screw my business even further.

Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast