Plugin Contributions

Default [Done v1.3.8] No details in HTML email footers

I use the new version 1.3.7 and allways my email was set to txt format.
    Now i changed it in configuration to sent emails in MIME html format. It works OK but there are no payment details in the MIME html format when moneyorder payment module is used.

It seems that only the MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_TEXT_TITLE is being sent to the customer in MIME html format but not the:
    MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_TEXT_DESCRIPTION
    and the
    MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_TEXT_EMAIL_FOOTER.
    that contain the payment details.

Seems like something is missing in the includes/classes/orders.php

When i change the settings back to only txt emails this information is being sent...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No details in email mime format for moneyorder

Aha ... a bug ...

/includes/classes/order.php
    approx line 956 says this:

Code:
        $html_msg['PAYMENT_METHOD_FOOTER'] = (is_object($GLOBALS[$_SESSION['payment']] && $GLOBALS[$payment_class]->email_footer != '') ? nl2br($GLOBALS[$payment_class]->email_footer) : $this->info['cc_type'] );
    there is a placement problem with one of the ) marks, and it should say this:
    Code:
        $html_msg['PAYMENT_METHOD_FOOTER'] = (is_object($GLOBALS[$_SESSION['payment']]) && $GLOBALS[$payment_class]->email_footer != '') ? nl2br($GLOBALS[$payment_class]->email_footer) : $this->info['cc_type'];

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: [Done v1.3.8] No details in HTML email footers

Hey Doc, I didn't have the "n12br" (which is around the middle of your code) in my 1.3.7 classes/orders.php. I noticed it is in both of your code statements. I am assuming it should be there for a line break?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

nl2br() means "new line to <br>" ... it converts new-line characters to <br> tags, making suitable for HTML content

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Right, I just hadn't seen it in the original line of my code, but it was in yours. Just making sure it was okay to include since I didn't have it in before.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No details in email mime format for moneyorder

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Aha ... a bug ...

/includes/classes/order.php
    approx line 956 says this:

Code:
        $html_msg['PAYMENT_METHOD_FOOTER'] = (is_object($GLOBALS[$_SESSION['payment']] && $GLOBALS[$payment_class]->email_footer != '') ? nl2br($GLOBALS[$payment_class]->email_footer) : $this->info['cc_type'] );
    there is a placement problem with one of the ) marks, and it should say this:
    Code:
        $html_msg['PAYMENT_METHOD_FOOTER'] = (is_object($GLOBALS[$_SESSION['payment']]) && $GLOBALS[$payment_class]->email_footer != '') ? nl2br($GLOBALS[$payment_class]->email_footer) : $this->info['cc_type'];
    I had the same problem - Thank you Dr. Byte! Works great!

I just noticed that when customers purchase the item which is out of stock (I did allow it in admin settings) they get the note "Products marked with *** are out of stock. Items not in stock will be placed on backorder." This information however does not appear on their (and mine) confirmation e-mails. Is there a way to rectify this? As the store owner I would find it very useful to right away be alerted that the item purchased is the backorder item and the lack of this notification might be misleading to some customers (they might think that the items are already in stock).