Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cookie Control Support Thread

did you rename the folder
    Code:
    includes\languages\english\extra_definitions\YOUR_TEMPLATE\
    In the installation package to the same name as your template folder?
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmalone64 View Post
    Have installed this on bobandjamie.co.uk using ZenCart 1.5.5f but a problem as below.

Attachment 17870

What have I done wrong ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johnmalone64 View Post
    Have installed this on bobandjamie.co.uk using ZenCart 1.5.5f but a problem as below.

Attachment 17870

What have I done wrong ?
    If you move this box up a bit then it looks OK, for example add margin-bottom: 30px; to https://bobandjamie.co.uk/includes/t...e_control.css; line 216.
    So I assume something on your page is overwriting the cookie control box?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    If you move this box up a bit then it looks OK, for example add margin-bottom: 30px; to https://bobandjamie.co.uk/includes/t...e_control.css; line 216.
    So I assume something on your page is overwriting the cookie control box?
    The other problem is that the page is not picking up the English words. When you loaded the plugin did you replace every instance of "YOUR_TEMPLATE" with "westminster_new", especially in includes\languages\english\extra_definitions\"YOUR_TEMPLATE"\cookie_control.php?

Plugin Contributions

Just a quick question, I presume this plugin will not work correctly with v1.5.6 and PHP7.2.20? My reason for asking is that I am since upgrading to the above getting this error log:

Code:
    [22-Nov-2019 14:38:07 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=cookie_usage, IP address: 46.229.168.147
    #1  require(/home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php) called at [/home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/html_header.php:168]
    #2  require(/home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/html_header.php) called at [/home/nw6kjdksvvuf/public_html/index.php:43]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant COOKIE_CONTROL_ONE_COOKIE - assumed 'COOKIE_CONTROL_ONE_COOKIE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php on line 4.

[22-Nov-2019 14:38:07 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=cookie_usage, IP address: 46.229.168.147
    #1  require(/home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php) called at [/home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/html_header.php:168]
    #2  require(/home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/html_header.php) called at [/home/*****/public_html/index.php:43]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant COOKIE_CONTROL_CHECK - assumed 'COOKIE_CONTROL_CHECK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php on line 4.

#2  require(/home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/html_header.php) called at [/home/*****/public_html/index.php:43]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant COOKIE_CONTROL_CHECK_EXPLAIN - assumed 'COOKIE_CONTROL_CHECK_EXPLAIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php on line 4.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant COOKIE_CONTROL_READ_MORE - assumed 'COOKIE_CONTROL_READ_MORE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php on line 4.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant COOKIE_CONTROL_READ_LESS - assumed 'COOKIE_CONTROL_READ_LESS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php on line 4.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant COOKIE_CONTROL_READ_MORE - assumed 'COOKIE_CONTROL_READ_MORE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php on line 4.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeondraco View Post
    Just a quick question, I presume this plugin will not work correctly with v1.5.6 and PHP7.2.20? My reason for asking is that I am since upgrading to the above getting this error log:

Code:
    #2  require(/home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/html_header.php) called at [/home/nw6kjdksvvuf/public_html/index.php:43]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant COOKIE_CONTROL_ONE_COOKIE - assumed 'COOKIE_CONTROL_ONE_COOKIE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php on line 4.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant COOKIE_CONTROL_CHECK - assumed 'COOKIE_CONTROL_CHECK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php on line 4.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant COOKIE_CONTROL_CHECK_EXPLAIN - assumed 'COOKIE_CONTROL_CHECK_EXPLAIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php on line 4.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant COOKIE_CONTROL_READ_LESS - assumed 'COOKIE_CONTROL_READ_LESS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/*****/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php on line 4.

I have not looked at the a long time, bu I suspect you forgot to copy
    "includes\languages\YOUR_LANGUAGE\extra_definitions\YOUR_TEMPLATE\cookie_control .php"
    to your server. Where YOUR_LANGUAGE stands for the language folder in use, and YOUR_TEMPLATE for the template folder you use

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    I have not looked at the a long time, bu I suspect you forgot to copy
    "includes\languages\YOUR_LANGUAGE\extra_definitions\YOUR_TEMPLATE\cookie_control .php"
    to your server. Where YOUR_LANGUAGE stands for the language folder in use, and YOUR_TEMPLATE for the template folder you use
    Thanks for your reply. No all files were copied over and today deleted to stop the error logs. I can onfirm that the above file was present.

Michael

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeondraco View Post
    Thanks for your reply. No all files were copied over and today deleted to stop the error logs. I can onfirm that the above file was present.

Michael
    Ok then I need to setup a test environment. I'll get back to you later.

Plugin Contributions

I have set up a test site on Zen Cart 1.5.6c, and PHP 7.3 (https://cittins.zen4all-dev.nl/)
    And everything is working okay, except for a known (minor) javascript bug

Plugin Contributions

I have set up a test site on Zen Cart 1.5.6c, and PHP 7.3 (https://cittins.zen4all-dev.nl/)
    Ok, many thanks for your time and effort, I will do a clean reinstall of the plug-in. Obviously some odd corruption at my end.

Thanks again ... Michael

Plugin Contributions

Just reporting back, clean install all working Ok now - thanks again

Michael

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast