Page 99 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue

Hi Anne

I hope all is well?

Has the Responsive Template been tested with 1.5.4 or will it work fine if I upgrade? I'm thinking of upgrading and starting all over again with the add-ons etc - keeps me busy I suppose!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Purecarsound View Post
    Hi Anne

I hope all is well?

Has the Responsive Template been tested with 1.5.4 or will it work fine if I upgrade? I'm thinking of upgrading and starting all over again with the add-ons etc - keeps me busy I suppose!
    Yes, the template package should work fine. Be sure to add it to a test cart first and do your own testing to be certain.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne:

Thank you for this layout...I've been putting it together the past couple of weeks and am pretty happy with the overall look. I have a small issue that I hope you can help me with. When I put a test order together, the cart calculates the tax fine, but it's not listed as tax, just :. Can you tell me where I can add the word "tax" so that in the cart it reads "tax"? Below is a screen shot of what it's doing right now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	14961

Thank you.
    Constantine

Plugin Contributions

Help please.... When i go to page my new products don't automatically show. But when i click the link it shows. How can i fix it?

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 12.07.46 AM.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	14990

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 12.08.42 AM.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	14989

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac531 View Post
    Hi Anne:

Thank you for this layout...I've been putting it together the past couple of weeks and am pretty happy with the overall look. I have a small issue that I hope you can help me with. When I put a test order together, the cart calculates the tax fine, but it's not listed as tax, just :. Can you tell me where I can add the word "tax" so that in the cart it reads "tax"? Below is a screen shot of what it's doing right now.

Name:	screenshot.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	14961

Thank you.
    Constantine
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look, but I am pretty sure that this is not a template related problem.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by eggy107 View Post
    Help please.... When i go to page my new products don't automatically show. But when i click the link it shows. How can i fix it?

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 12.07.46 AM.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	14990

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 12.08.42 AM.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	14989
    This question has been asked and answered many times already.

If you do a search of this thread (or read the thread) or the forum you will find the answer.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

First, thank you for the time and effort you've put into this template It looks REALLY nice. Please forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but I search the thread and didn't not see mention of this 'issue'. I am trying to set define('HEADER_SALES_TEXT', ' '); in header.php so that I don't have any sales text. This causes a larger than required gap between the Header image and the search bar/top nav bar. Can you suggest a way to close this gap?

Here's the url for my testing site http://v2.decaldepot.net

Also, I am trying to find where the [more] is added for "What's New [more]" and "Featured [more]" and remove it. I've searched in the thread and in the languages directory but can't find it.

Lastly, if you look at the bottom of the homepage at the Featured Products you will see that the two products do not have the same size shaded box and the details buttons don't line up. I'm guessing this is because my product images are two different sizes. Is there a way to force these to be the same size? (I did not search this on the thread as it just popped in my head while typing this message).
    Visit my Decal website: DecalDepot.net

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    First, thank you for the time and effort you've put into this template It looks REALLY nice. Please forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but I search the thread and didn't not see mention of this 'issue'. I am trying to set define('HEADER_SALES_TEXT', '##'); in header.php so that I don't have any sales text. This causes a larger than required gap between the Header image and the search bar/top nav bar. Can you suggest a way to close this gap?

Here's the url for my testing site http://v2.decaldepot.net

Also, I am trying to find where the [more] is added for "What's New [more]" and "Featured [more]" and remove it. I've searched in the thread and in the languages directory but can't find it.

Lastly, if you look at the bottom of the homepage at the Featured Products you will see that the two products do not have the same size shaded box and the details buttons don't line up. I'm guessing this is because my product images are two different sizes. Is there a way to force these to be the same size? (I did not search this on the thread as it just popped in my head while typing this message).
    There is a bug in the header of the template. A patch was posted to the thread that fixes it so if you search the thread you will find it.

Look in the override english.php file for [more]. If you do a forum search you will probably find other threads with more info and specifics, this is a common question.

You can set a min-height in the css to your images to make things line up on the product listings.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

www.ckdesignslv.com

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look, but I am pretty sure that this is not a template related problem.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac531 View Post
    This is not a template related problem.

My guess is that you did not fill this in when setting up your tax rate. See the FAQs section of this site for a tutorial on how to set up your tax rate properly.

Thanks,

Anne