Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Drop Shipping Purchase Orders Module for v1.3.8

That is way beyond my scope of expertise since I am not a programmer. Can anyone help me? If you can tell me what code to replace that would be easiest for me since I do now know how to write code. Thank you again for your help!

Just upgrade to the version I just released. I uploaded it to Zen Cart's contributions, so it should be up soon.

Here are the release notes for this upgrade:

1) Implemented PDF packing lists that automatically attach to the email purchase orders. These have customer comments, and only include the products that ship with each purchase order. If the purchase order is a partial shipment, this is indicated on the PDF packing list.
    2) Reworked confirm_track.php. This was badly broken. I fixed a lot of bugs and cut a lot of code. I also added who the purchase order was sent to. It seems to work fine now.
    3) Added a ton of extra information to the send PO page.
    4) Emails to customers now include all products shipped regardless of whether or not the shipment was a partial shipment or not. The old one only listed the products if it was a partial shipment
    5) Simplified the PO # and Order # system. Now, PO #'s are what used to be Order #-PO #. So for example, if the PO # is 5 and the order # is 10 the new PO# would be 10-5. This way, there is only one number that your subcontractor needs to know, but you have all the information you might need in this number.
    6) Changed the tracking input page so that all products are checked by default. The most common scenario is that all products shipped at once, so this is the easiest way to handle this. If not, you can still easily uncheck products.
    7) Fixed many problems with the PO resend page. Basically, I just reused the code for PO sending with a few modifications. It seems to have fixed all the bugs.
    8) Got rid of duplicate Own stock entry in drop-down menus.
    9) Added search capability for Order Numbers in PO Resend page.
    10) Fixed problems with incorrect shipping when sending multiple POs at once.
    11) Fixed problems with 2nd line of address and company not showing up in addresses.
    12) Added the ability to add comments to packing lists and POs.
    13) Changed the default behavior so that orders are not listed on the Send PO or Resend PO page if they have been marked "Delivered" in Zen Cart.
    14) Added the ability to reinsert "Delivered" products on the Resend PO pages with a checkbox.
    15) Added the ability to remove customer comments from packing lists.
    16) Changed the default behavior so that when an order is sent to subcontractor, the order is changed from "Pending" to "Processing." The customer IS NOT notified when this happens, but they can see this in their account if they log on. After the first part of the order is sent to a subcontractor, it will no longer do this for future POs.
    17) Changed the wording and date format to reflect the changes made and the U.S. date system of MM-DD-YYYY. The exception was on the Resend PO page, where for logistical reasons, changing the date format would have been more difficult to do.
    18) Added a warning about refreshing the page.
    19) Changed default number of POs to show on one page to 100.
    20) If you split an order in two between two suppliers/drop shippers only the first tracking information was sent to the customer. This has been fixed.
    21) Change mailing addresses to reflect the format used in the United States.
    22) Added a way for you to convert one type of shipping to "Cheapest" on the PO.
    23) I've probably forgot something! But, this seems like everything I can remember doing. :)

Enjoy!

Plugin Contributions

I'm still using 1.3.7 - will it work with that ok?

I honestly don't know for sure. I don't see why it wouldn't work, but you never know!

More likely than not, it will work fine. You don't have to make any SQL changes because you have previously installed this, so just make sure you back up your store and your SQL database before you install over them. Then, if it doesn't work, you can always revert back.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you! Can you please post a link when it is up?

Plugin Contributions

When I click on Send/Resend POs (/admin/send_pos.php):

Warning
    : main(fpdf/fpdf.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wolf/public_html/vitamindesignshop/admin/pdfpack.php on line 2

Warning: main(fpdf/fpdf.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wolf/public_html/vitamindesignshop/admin/pdfpack.php on line 2

Warning: main(fpdf/fpdf.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wolf/public_html/vitamindesignshop/admin/pdfpack.php on line 2

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'fpdf/fpdf.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wolf/public_html/vitamindesignshop/admin/pdfpack.php on line 2

Plugin Contributions

I also don't have: Admin->Configuration->Purchase Orders

Plugin Contributions

nevermind about the admin--->configuration and the errors :) i seem to have fixed most of these issues. am now testing.

Plugin Contributions

OK So I am one of the ones who is upgrading, not installing fresh. So, here are my questions:
    1) When the email comes to me, the FROM line is: PO_FROM_EMAIL_NAME
    2) There is no PDF attachment at all.
    3) I have nowhere to configure anything - where is this located? Did I need to change something?

Other than these things, its great!

Thank you!
    Jaime

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast