Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

I believe that this is base page-processing ... but just in case. When I enter some comments during checkout that include double-quotes:
    Code:
    Here are some"comments".
    they wind up as
    Code:
    Here are some "comments".
    on the checkout-confirmation page and, ultimately, in the order.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I've not used Zen Cart for some while now so I am somewhat rusty with it, nice to see the responsive template included in this latest version....looks like i returned just at the right time!

Sadly for me this template is not responding well, on a fresh install I am struggling to get the template to load, switch to classic green & all ok, switch back and sometimes it will load & this is the same for Chrome & Firefox. If i do get it to load the F5 refresh will NOT work whatever, to refresh I MUST use the home button which works fine.
    The template looks too good to switch back to classic green so I will have to resolve it. Clearing the cache lost it completely & as yet still have blank screens on this template.
    Anyone else experienced such problems who can advise?

This is localhost only at present with latest Wampserver3 installed this week to try to rectify this.

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I believe that this is base page-processing ... but just in case. When I enter some comments during checkout that include double-quotes:
    Code:
    Here are some"comments".
    they wind up as
    Code:
    Here are some "comments".
    on the checkout-confirmation page and, ultimately, in the order.
    I don't believe that this is a template related issue. Maybe the core developers have more insight?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flashy275 View Post
    Hi,

I've not used Zen Cart for some while now so I am somewhat rusty with it, nice to see the responsive template included in this latest version....looks like i returned just at the right time!

Sadly for me this template is not responding well, on a fresh install I am struggling to get the template to load, switch to classic green & all ok, switch back and sometimes it will load & this is the same for Chrome & Firefox. If i do get it to load the F5 refresh will NOT work whatever, to refresh I MUST use the home button which works fine.
    The template looks too good to switch back to classic green so I will have to resolve it. Clearing the cache lost it completely & as yet still have blank screens on this template.
    Anyone else experienced such problems who can advise?

This is localhost only at present with latest Wampserver3 installed this week to try to rectify this.

thanks
    I have not experienced these problems. Are you on a vanilla install of the cart or do you have plugins/modifications added?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I have not experienced these problems. Are you on a vanilla install of the cart or do you have plugins/modifications added?

Thanks,

Anne
    Hi Anne & thanks for reply.

As the template author, if you have not experienced this I can only guess the problem is at my end (which i did suspect)

BTW no plugins was a fresh install but not sure of term "vanilla" though.

Will try again & report exactly what happens & what php version ect i have on localhost.

Once again thanks for replay.

Plugin Contributions

OK done another new install & from the install link to storefront I get a blank screen, change the template to classic green & loads fine, switch back & blank screen.

FYI

ZC 1.5.5
    PHP ver 5.6.15
    MySQL 5.7.9
    Apache 2.4.17

When using Chrome (my default browser) developers tab I do see issues, see attached image & guessing this is the reason for the problem?Name:  screenshot.jpg
Views: 1101
Size:  15.3 KB

Any help or advise appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flashy275 View Post
    OK done another new install & from the install link to storefront I get a blank screen, change the template to classic green & loads fine, switch back & blank screen.

FYI

ZC 1.5.5
    PHP ver 5.6.15
    MySQL 5.7.9
    Apache 2.4.17

When using Chrome (my default browser) developers tab I do see issues, see attached image & guessing this is the reason for the problem?Name:  screenshot.jpg
Views: 1101
Size:  15.3 KB

Any help or advise appreciated
    I can not see the errors in the image, they are too small. I have only installed on a live server. Maybe there is something wrong with your wamp set up?

Thanks,

Anne

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Those messages all suggest it's trying to load external resources and it can't find them because you're offline.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Those messages all suggest it's trying to load external resources and it can't find them because you're offline.
    I am only on localhost, I always disable my wifi when on localhost so defo no access to internet, I read many moons ago NEVER run wampsever whilst on the net, always disconnect....not sure were i read that it was so long ago. Am i unique doing this & is this the problem?

BTW Anne, here is the errors in txt format

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED http://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-...wesome.min.css
    Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://localhost/site/includes/templ.../jquery.min.js

Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined jscript_matchHeight-min.js:11
    Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined localhost/:185

This is only on responsive site(s) this problem occurs.

Thanks for help so far

Plugin Contributions

Just searched wampserver security & found this http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/smb...r-wamp-server/

Anyone with knowledge on this who can advise, maybe it's just the dinosaur in me or am i just paranoid?

I'm guessing anyone using responsive templates Zen Cart or any other type will incur the same problem.

Thanks again

Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast