Plugin Contributions

application error PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MAX_META_TAG_DESCRIPTION_LENGTH

#1 require(/public_html/test/includes/modules/meta_tags.php) called at [/public_html/test/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/html_header.php:25]
    #2 require(/public_html/test/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/html_header.php) called at [/public_html/test/index.php:42]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MAX_META_TAG_DESCRIPTION_LENGTH - assumed 'MAX_META_TAG_DESCRIPTION_LENGTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /public_html/test/includes/modules/meta_tags.php on line 278.

Recently our server provider forced to upgrade PHP version to 7.2, so we have to upgrade our zc to newer version.

I upgraded my database from 139 to 157. No plug-in is installed. When I clicked any links on my site, it will generate a new log file with the warning above. I searched this issue in forum but I found none...

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MAX_META_TAG_DESCRIPTION_LENGTH

What do you have in this setting?

https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/admin...maximum_length

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MAX_META_TAG_DESCRIPTION_LENGTH

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  37.6 KB

That is strange. I don't have that option under Product Info.

Plugin Contributions

Should be between the last two in your image.

Plugin Contributions

Do you know how to correct it? I checked my 139 server, it doesn't have that option neither...

Plugin Contributions

Looks like you might have gotten bitten by the date settings in your upgrade. Problems have arisen when the old date format is brought into the newer database.

You might want to check out https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....atetime-values

Get the funky dates corrected then run the DB upgrade again.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I'm aware of your mentioned database clean code. I have run it once before I upgraded my database during the installation...

It looks like this missing key is also in my 139 server, so it could be very very old issue...

Thanks for your help.