Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question "checkout success" page not displaying download links. using alartpay

i have currently set up my payment module with alertpay. when i go to buy something(as a customer) it gives me 2 options to pay
    1. using alertpay
    2. use credit card.

well i only want to use the alertpay option. i have tested both and niether one seems to approve the payment automatically. so the "checkout success" page does not display the download link.
    how can i modify this to work? any help is appreciated.

thanx :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "checkout success" page not displaying download links. using alartpay

Quote Originally Posted by bdcproductions View Post
    i have currently set up my payment module with alertpay. when i go to buy something(as a customer) it gives me 2 options to pay
    1. using alertpay
    2. use credit card.

well i only want to use the alertpay option. i have tested both and niether one seems to approve the payment automatically. so the "checkout success" page does not display the download link.
    how can i modify this to work? any help is appreciated.

thanx :)
    A bit confused, you mean Zen-Cart gives the two payment options (alertpay account or credit card), or Alertpay gives you two payment options (pay through them with either your alertpay balance or a credit card)?

Also, I have a question for you, did you get the alertpay .gif image file to show up on your Zen-Cart? That is, when your customer checks out, do they see the Alertpay .gif image on their checkout page?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "checkout success" page not displaying download links. using alartpay

Yea my zen-cart gives me 2 options.
    • alertpay
    • credit card
    and you click on whichever one you want to use. But I only want to have the alertpay option to be visible.

I tried to check out and I don't see the alertpay .gif
    Once I click on "confirm the order" (with alertpay option) it takes me to the alertpay credit card info form.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

But I only want to have the alertpay option to be visible.

I tried to check out and I don't see the alertpay .gif
    Once I click on "confirm the order" (with alertpay option) it takes me to the alertpay credit card info form.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I'm assuming you went into your admin panel and disabled/removed the credit card payment module?

Yeah, i'm having the same problem with the .gif image not displaying. I'm still waiting on a response from someone on how to get that sorted out. If anyone reads this who has gotten their Alertpay .gif image to show up in Zen-Cart, feel free to chime in.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Yea my zen-cart gives me 2 options.
    • alertpay
    • credit card
    and you click on whichever one you want to use. But I only want to have the alertpay option to be visible.
    Guys, turning off payment choices is as simple as clicking "Remove" on any payment methods you don't wish to offer.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Ok I got rid of the "credit card" option. Still don't see the alertpay .gif tho. One other question... After the transaction has gone through, it sends me back to the "checkout success" page and it displays the download link... So everything seems to be working right, except I get a "payment notification" email from alertpay. Under payment details it says:

Reference Number: this is a test purchase, no transactions have been created.

What does that mean? I loged into alertpay and it doesn't show any transactions.
    Is it because my credit card has the same name and address that I setup my alertpay account with?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Guys, turning off payment choices is as simple as clicking "Remove" on any payment methods you don't wish to offer.
    Now if you could just tell me how to get the Alertpay.gif file to show up when my customers are checking out i'd be happy.

(And i've tried all of the solutions offered on this forum, none of which are successful anymore.)

I paid $29.95 for that Zen Cart e-book and find it really helpful, but unfortunately it isn't answering this question for me.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Reference Number: this is a test purchase, no transactions have been created.

What does that mean? I loged into alertpay and it doesn't show any transactions.
    It probably means you've got some sort of test-mode enabled, either in your store's payment module or in your alertpay account.
    Is it because my credit card has the same name and address that I setup my alertpay account with?
    Highly unlikely.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HTMLCSSNoob View Post
    Now if you could just tell me how to get the Alertpay.gif file to show up when my customers are checking out i'd be happy.
    Well, being unfamiliar with that particular addon module, I'd only be guessing.
    Have you asked the module's author? Is that even a built-in option?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Well, being unfamiliar with that particular addon module, I'd only be guessing.
    Have you asked the module's author? Is that even a built-in option?
    As far as I know, the module's author did not include any e-mail address in his addon. I checked though the addon, and he didn't provide any contact information, just a name "Gray Appleton"

The last update to the Alertpay module was in 2008, so i'm totally assuming that it's not gonna work the way it used to since there have been so many updates to Zen Cart since then. It just sucks because I am only using Alertpay and I'd really like to get it working fully with Zen Cart.

Not sure what you mean is it a built in option. If you mean is the Alertpay payment option built into Zen Cart already, then no it's not. You have to add it as an addon.

I might be asking a lot here, but if anyone who is skilled in PHP code could take a look at the alertpay module and see where the error is, it'd be really great for the community. Unfortunately I'm not able to figure it out as I have no idea about PHP code (yet). Below is the Alertpay.php code.

PHP Code:
    <?php
    /*
      $Id: alertpay.php,v 1 2006/05/08

Released under the GNU General Public License

Alertpay module Created By Gray Appleton

This free contribution made by request.
      If you have found this script usefull a small
      donation by Alertpay to applehobbys################## 
      would be greatly appreciated.

*/

class alertpay {
        var 
    $code;

var 
    $title;

var 
    $description;

var 
    $enabled;

// class constructor

function alertpay() {

$this->code 'alertpay';

$this->title MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_TEXT_TITLE;

$this->description MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;

$this->sort_order MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_SORT_ORDER;

$this->enabled = ((MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_STATUS == 'True') ? true false);

if ((int)
    MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_ORDER_STATUS_ID 0) {

$this->order_status MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_ORDER_STATUS_ID;
          }

$this->form_action_url 'https://www.alertpay.com/PayProcess.aspx';
        }

function 
    update_status() {
          global 
    $db;
          global 
    $order;

if ( (
    $this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_ZONE 0) ) {

$check_flag false;

$check $db->Execute("select zone_id from " TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES " where geo_zone_id = '" MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_ZONE "' and zone_country_id = '" $order->billing['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
            while (!
    $check->EOF) {
              if (
    $check->fields['zone_id'] < 1) {

$check_flag true;
                break;
              } elseif (
    $check->fields['zone_id'] == $order->billing['zone_id']) {

$check_flag true;
                break;
              }

$check->MoveNext();
            }

if (
    $check_flag == false) {

$this->enabled false;
            }
          }
        }

// class methods

function javascript_validation() {
          return 
    false;
        }

function 
    selection() {
    $img_alertpay DIR_WS_MODULES .'payment/alertpay.gif';
    $logo_list zen_image($img_alertpay,' AlertPay ','','','align="absmiddle"');
    return array(
    'id' => $this->code,
    'module' => $this->title '' .$logo_list);
    }

function 
    pre_confirmation_check() {
          return 
    false;
        }

function 
    confirmation() {
          return 
    false;
        }

function 
    process_button() {
          global 
    $db$order$currencies;

//alertpay accepted currency

$alert_cur = array('CAD''EUR''GBP''USD''AUD');

$CUR $order->info['currency'];
          if (!
    in_array($CUR,$alert_cur)) {

$CUR 'USD';
          }

$process_button_string zen_draw_hidden_field('ap_merchant'MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_ACCOUNT) .

zen_draw_hidden_field('ap_amount'number_format($order->info['total'], 2'.''')) .

zen_draw_hidden_field('ap_currency'$CUR) .

zen_draw_hidden_field('ap_purchasetype''Item') .

zen_draw_hidden_field('ap_itemname'MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_PRODUCT_TYPE) .

zen_draw_hidden_field('ap_returnurl'zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS'''SSL')) .

zen_draw_hidden_field('ap_cancelurl'zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT'''SSL'));

return 
    $process_button_string;
        }

function 
    before_process() {
          return 
    false;
        }

function 
    after_process() {
          return 
    false;
        }

function 
    output_error() {
          return 
    false;
        }

function 
    check() {
          global 
    $db;
          if (!isset(
    $this->_check)) {

$check_query $db->Execute("select configuration_value from " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_STATUS'");

$this->_check $check_query->RecordCount();
          }
          return 
    $this->_check;
        }

function 
    install() {
          global 
    $db;

$db->Execute("insert into " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable Alertpay Module', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to accept AlertpayĆ payments?', '6', '3', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'))', now())");

$db->Execute("insert into " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort order of display.', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0', now())");

$db->Execute("insert into " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('General product description.', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_PRODUCT_TYPE', '', 'Needed to complete Alertpay process.', '6', '5', now())");

$db->Execute("insert into " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Alertpay Account Number', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_ACCOUNT', '[email protected]', 'Your AlertpayĆ account number to which the payment is to be made.', '6', '4', now())");

$db->Execute("insert into " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Payment Zone', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this payment method for that zone.', '6', '2', 'zen_get_zone_class_title', 'zen_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");

$db->Execute("insert into " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '0', 'Set the status of orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'zen_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'zen_get_order_status_name', now())");
        }

function 
    remove() {
          global 
    $db;

$db->Execute("delete from " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " where configuration_key in ('" implode("', '"$this->keys()) . "')");
        }

function 
    keys() {
          return array(
    'MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_STATUS''MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_SORT_ORDER''MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_PRODUCT_TYPE''MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_ACCOUNT''MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_ZONE''MODULE_PAYMENT_ALERTPAY_ORDER_STATUS_ID');
        }
      }
    ?>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast