Page 226 of 281 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2805
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Hi Carl,
    I have checked with even different template(responsive_classic) and still I am getting the same error.
    The site is very simple, does not used any other javascript/jquery other than that is used in opc and square web that is given.
    I dont find any issue in dev tools as advised.
    Is there anyone who implemented this new plugin in live store(1.5.7d) also used square web pay.

dev tool result attached for reference.
    https://prnt.sc/eE_9nMMT-GH4

Thanks
    Balaji

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Balaji View Post
    Hi Carl,
    I have checked with even different template(responsive_classic) and still I am getting the same error.
    The site is very simple, does not used any other javascript/jquery other than that is used in opc and square web that is given.
    I dont find any issue in dev tools as advised.
    Is there anyone who implemented this new plugin in live store(1.5.7d) also used square web pay.

dev tool result attached for reference.
    https://prnt.sc/eE_9nMMT-GH4

Thanks
    Balaji
    where is the store located?

i would refer to square's availability:

https://tinyurl.com/y5cgu86h

as far as 'simple', i do not consider any modern shopping cart to be simple. nor do i consider OPC a simple plugin. but that's just me....

as far as people who are using 1.5.7d, OPC, and square_webPay, i would say that yes, there are plenty of stores out there that are using this plugin in a live shop.

what is the shop url? i'll take a look and let you know if i see anything unusual.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    Sent the link in message.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Balaji View Post
    Hi
    Sent the link in message.
    sent a reply. it looks like the token refresh is not available.

https://yoursite.com/squareWebPay_handler.php

should return a http status of 200.

your site is giving a 404.

best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @dbltoe, what happens if you change line 567 of /includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php from
    Code:
            $this->debugMessage('startGuestOnePageCheckout, exit: sendto: ' . ((isset($_SESSION['sendto'])) ? $_SESSION['sendto'] : 'not set') . ', billto: ' . ((isset($_SESSION['billto'])) ? $_SESSION['billto'] : 'not set') . var_export($this, true));
    to
    Code:
            $this->debugMessage('startGuestOnePageCheckout, exit: sendto: ' . ((isset($_SESSION['sendto'])) ? $_SESSION['sendto'] : 'not set') . ', billto: ' . ((isset($_SESSION['billto'])) ? $_SESSION['billto'] : 'not set') . json_encode($this));
    If that suppresses the error, would you turn on the OPC debug and send a copy of the generated log to my private email address? I have no idea where that circular reference is coming from.
    i too have run into this error.

replacing var_export with json_encode does solve it.

ZC 157d; php 8.0.

best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    sent a reply. it looks like the token refresh is not available.

https://yoursite.com/squareWebPay_handler.php

should return a http status of 200.

your site is giving a 404.

best.
    Hi Carl
    Thanks for your support.
    I have upgraded the site to php 8 and now the status is 200.
    Please let me know if there is anything else needed.
    I am still getting the same issue.
    Regards

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    See https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues/328 for the resolution to this issue.
    I'm not good at github. I tried to edit three spots on OnePageCheckout.php per the instructions and my site shows HTTP ERROR 500...

I downloaded the latest OnePageCheckout.php from the github master branch and it worked now. No log file is generated.

https://github.com/lat9/one_page_che...geCheckout.php

Plugin Contributions

I need some tips or suggestions to make this plug-in faster.

My concerns are:

1. Option below the address section: "Shipping Address, Same as Billing?". If I checked it or unchecked, this page takes about 3-4s to load. That is too slow. Is there a better way to improve it to make it faster?

2. I'm still using the "latest" Fedex plug-in I downloaded from zen cart. Version 1.5.4 which is released in 2016. Its author is numinix. I went to their website and found the latest module version 1.8.1 which is released in 2021. I tried it and it seems 200-300ms faster than the old version. But some times, I can still see the pop-up "It's taking a little longer than normal to update your order's shipping cost." I understand that every time when I changed my shipping address, zen cart will get a new shipping quote from shipping carrier API. With this plug-in, I can already see all the shipping quote for different methods. But every time when I choose a different shipping method, can I just use the value from the current quote result or pre-loaded quote data, not get a new quote from the shipping carrier API? That is just my thought to speed-up. Not sure if it is possible or not.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by njcyx View Post
    I need some tips or suggestions to make this plug-in faster.

My concerns are:

1. Option below the address section: "Shipping Address, Same as Billing?". If I checked it or unchecked, this page takes about 3-4s to load. That is too slow. Is there a better way to improve it to make it faster?

2. I'm still using the "latest" Fedex plug-in I downloaded from zen cart. Version 1.5.4 which is released in 2016. Its author is numinix. I went to their website and found the latest module version 1.8.1 which is released in 2021. I tried it and it seems 200-300ms faster than the old version. But some times, I can still see the pop-up "It's taking a little longer than normal to update your order's shipping cost." I understand that every time when I changed my shipping address, zen cart will get a new shipping quote from shipping carrier API. With this plug-in, I can already see all the shipping quote for different methods. But every time when I choose a different shipping method, can I just use the value from the current quote result or pre-loaded quote data, not get a new quote from the shipping carrier API? That is just my thought to speed-up. Not sure if it is possible or not.
    1. OPC makes those AJAX calls to ensure that any time-based (think UPS Early Morning) methods are 'proper'. If a customer has sat on the page for a couple of minutes just prior to the Early Morning cutoff, the shipping method will no longer be valid (or will not deliver on the expected day) when the customer clicks the "Confirm" button. The number of shipping carriers that require an API request, e.g. USPS/UPS/FedEx, that a store uses will extend the amount of time required to gather those updated quotes. I'll note that there's an OPC Configuration setting where you can identify the amount of time to wait until that 'taking longer' popup to appear.
    2. I'm considering adding yet another OPC configuration setting whereby a site can indicate whether/not there are time-based (see above) shipping methods supported. If that's the case, then unless the shipping address changes, there's no need to go back and re-request those quotes.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Lat9, thanks for your detailed reply. Your suggestion is great. I don't think they many sellers offering time sensitive or extremely urgent shipping methods like same day delivery or ups early morning. I would like to be your beta tester if this feature comes out.

Another thought. During the OPC checkout, I noticed that I need to fill one address at first, then by default, billing and shipping address are the same, so no second address needs to be filled. If not, it will pop up a form box below for the shipping address. So the flow chart of current OPC plug-in is the following:

1. Enter one address -> billing and shipping are the same -> choose shipping method

2. Enter one address -> billing and shipping are different -> the address I already entered turns to be billing address -> I need to edit/change the shipping address below -> choose shipping method.

When I first entered the address, "billing and shipping addr are the same" option is grey out, so it could be confusing to the customer which address to fill at that time.

In the default checkout process of zen cart, I need to fill the shipping address at first, then fill the billing address. I believe many other online sellers have the similar checkout procedures. So the current OPC checkout procedure is actually reversed.

I think the following procedure might be better, to my point of view:

1. Enter one address -> billing and shipping are the same -> choose shipping method

2. Enter one address -> billing and shipping are different -> the address I entered turns to be shipping address -> a new blank form box shows up, for the billing address -> I need to fill the billing address there -> choose shipping method
    Last edited by njcyx; 17 May 2022 at 09:45 PM.