Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fual Slimbox (Lightbox) - Support

After some more head bang'n on installing thia ... I now seem to have the SB module installed and working. One problem though is that the "pop up" image is displaying behind a flash SWF that I have displayed in an Iframe ... haven't gone through the thread in detail yet to see if someone else has run into this and found a work around but hoping that's the case.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Fual Slimbox (Lightbox) - Support

Hi hope somebody can help

I noticed if i scroll down, than click on the image the dimmed background breaks up behind the image is there something i can do to prevent this?

Also the picture looks ok but ony displays border around the picture below & right but no border on the Left and Top, does anybody know how this can be sorted out???

My site is http://o g t u k .com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=6

Without the Spaces

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I have a question about the text in the slimbox once clicked for additional images. I was reading and posted on this thread http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...=118317&page=4 (read post #39) where a fellow zenner got the Slimbox to show additional names within the additonal images.

I realize he had installed the additional image titles, and tried the altered code he has posted but when I clicked on a image, I got a forbidden page instead. I was directed to this thread to ask if anyone would know how I can make this possible using Slimbox.

If anyone has suggestions or knows how to do this, please direct me in the correct area.

Thank you.
    Pkat

Plugin Contributions

I have the SLIMBOX V1.69 installed and was wondering if I can install the Fual Slimbox as an addition?
    Do I just copy the zen_lightbox.patch onto my root and do the slimbox_install.sql

Thanks for any help

Plugin Contributions

I have just installed Fual Slimbox today and I LOVE it! Thanks so much for this contribution.

I have 2 problems which I need help though:
    1) I have IH2 installed as well but watermark doesn't appear on any of my images. Is there anything I should do? One of the earlier posts mentioned to clear the bmz_cache which I have but still nothing.

2) The background transits from white->black and back as I scroll up and down the page. Is this a bug?

Thanks!!!

Plugin Contributions

I have the same problems below as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hcd888 View Post

I noticed if i scroll down, than click on the image the dimmed background breaks up behind the image is there something i can do to prevent this?

Also the picture looks ok but ony displays border around the picture below & right but no border on the Left and Top, does anybody know how this can be sorted out???

My site is http://o g t u k .com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=6

Without the Spaces

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cdnbride View Post
    Hi

I've installed Fual's Slimbox Mod to my Zencart 1.3.8 and have the following problem:

Main Product image opens but when I click on the "next" link to view the additional products images the lightbox box gets the spinner as if its loading but nothing happens. I have tried both Safari and Firefox and am sure that its not my browsers, i have also tried deleting the large/ from the additional images.php file as somebody had suggested way back in this thread. I think I've read this whole thread at least twice and can't find a solution. I would love if somebody could help me on this as I have only installed two other mods on my site and had no problems with either. For background info, those mods are ez-populate and column layout grid. I did previously try to install zen lightbox but failed miserably several times so I made sure that I uninstalled the SQL completely and deleted all of the files from my site before installing the slimbox.

I am grateful to have found this mod and would really appreciate if the people who know way more than me could give me a hand with it.

Cheers to all!
    Cdnbride
    Actually the same thing is occurring for me as well. The additional images do not work at all (just freeze with the transition image). When I turn off Fual Slimbox they just continue to open the main product image. I've just begun trying to look into the issue, but I don't think I've seen any fixes to the original post that is quoted.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye View Post
    Actually the same thing is occurring for me as well. The additional images do not work at all (just freeze with the transition image). When I turn off Fual Slimbox they just continue to open the main product image. I've just begun trying to look into the issue, but I don't think I've seen any fixes to the original post that is quoted.
    I just fixed this myself by removing a couple things from this line in includes/modules/<Your_Template>/additional_images.php:

$products_image_large = ereg_replace('^' . DIR_WS_IMAGES, DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'large/', $products_image_directory) . ereg_replace($file_extension . '$', '', $file) . IMAGE_SUFFIX_LARGE . $file_extension;

to:

$products_image_large = ereg_replace('^' . DIR_WS_IMAGES, DIR_WS_IMAGES, $products_image_directory) . ereg_replace($file_extension . '$', '', $file) . $file_extension;

Basically I removed the ". 'large/'" and "IMAGE_SUFFIX_LARGE ." from the code. Not sure it's correct, but it modeled the code I had when accessing additional_images prior to the module.

http://www.mostwantedcollectibles.com if you want to see it in action.

Plugin Contributions

Without the Spaces

Thanks
    I'm having the same problem with a fresh install of SLB. Appears to be working OK but the image isn't centered. No left or top borders but borders are there on the right and bottom.

Also, the dark translucent background isn't totally behind the image (doesn't completely fill the page behind the image) but comes up half way from the bottom then stops. When I use the browser page scroll bar on the right to center the image in the page the translucent background moves up and covers the entire page or disappears altogether depending on the scrolling direction. It appears the translucent background behind the popup isn't tied to the page but the scrolling of the page vertically.

Know this sounds a bit confusing but a picture is worth a thousand words... my store link with a sample product:

http://www.earnest-enterprises.com/i...ducts_id=14627.

Just 'click to enlarge' to see the result.

The drop shadow behind the product image (prior to clicking it to enlarge) has also changed/dropped down and is wider as well with the 'click to enlarge' wording not properly centered/placed.

I'm sure there's an easy fix but just not sure where.

Anyone have this (these) issues? Where can these be adjusted? Have read through the docs and check all the files I could think of.

Thanks!

Rod

Plugin Contributions

Hi i just installed the Slimbox but after following the insturctions its not working on my site http://www.essentialpleasures.co.uk/ any help is appriciated because this would really improve the look of my site , also after installation my product page now has a product image near the bottom of the page as well as the top, the one towards the bottom you click and it opens a small image...??

Thanks

Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast