Thread: SitemapXML v.2

Page 180 of 212 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2111
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

Ok? Please educate me.... (And forgive my ignorance) As far as I can tell all the links that SitemapXML create work and lead to correct pages. Is there a problem I'm not aware of? Today, I may not have used Magic SEO, but I've had it installed for years and have many links out there that reference these URL's so I'd really rather not delete it now.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Three Sisters View Post
    Today, I may not have used Magic SEO
    If you don't use Magic SEO, then there will not be any problems with the SitemapXML.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by a_berezin View Post
    If you don't use Magic SEO, then there will not be any problems with the SitemapXML.
    But why is there a problem if SitemapXML is (right now, while Magic SEO is installed) creating links that work?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Three Sisters View Post
    But why is there a problem if SitemapXML is (right now, while Magic SEO is installed) creating links that work?
    Compare the urls that the sitemap generates and urls that the magic seo generates.

Plugin Contributions

I have updated to the new version followed the readme. apparently the autoloader is not loading the init file
    Any solution?

Code:
    Fri Apr 28 11:33:56.208555 2017] [access_compat:error] [pid 8157] [client] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/chec1650/public_html/admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.sitemapxml.php
    [Fri Apr 28 11:32:18.072805 2017] [:error] [pid 7877] [client] File does not exist: /home/chec1650/public_html/admin/config.sitemapxml.php
    Last edited by ShopVille; 28 Apr 2017 at 04:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ShopVille View Post
    I have updated to the new version followed the readme. apparently the autoloader is not loading the init file
    Any solution?

Code:
    Fri Apr 28 11:33:56.208555 2017] [access_compat:error] [pid 8157] [client] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/chec1650/public_html/admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.sitemapxml.php
    [Fri Apr 28 11:32:18.072805 2017] [:error] [pid 7877] [client] File does not exist: /home/chec1650/public_html/admin/config.sitemapxml.php
    Those messages are from your Apache Webserver engine, and suggest that someone is trying to use their browser to view http:// your_domain.com/admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.sitemapxml.php or http:// your_domain.com/admin/config.sitemapxml.php ... which they should never be doing.
    Thus those messages are totally expected in such cases.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Those messages are from your Apache Webserver engine, and suggest that someone is trying to use their browser to view http:// your_domain.com/admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.sitemapxml.php or http:// your_domain.com/admin/config.sitemapxml.php ... which they should never be doing.
    Thus those messages are totally expected in such cases.
    Correct I tried to load them from my browser...
    apparently the autoloader is not loading the init file and the /admin/sitemapxml.php page gives me a 500 error
    the upgrade was not successful

Plugin Contributions

/admin/sitemapxml.php page gives me a 500 error
    You should check in Hosting Control Panel for the Apache error log as it will tell you why it is a 500 error. Start your troubleshooting from there.

Plugin Contributions

I have updated to the new version followed the readme.
    1. Can you tell me how you got updated? What did you do? Step by step.
    2. Zen-Cart version?
    apparently the autoloader is not loading the init file
    Any solution?

Code:
    Really "/admin/"? Why "/admin/"?
    What is "admin/config.sitemapxml.php"? Where did you find such a URL?

Plugin Contributions

I had a strange situation I haven't seen myself before or in this thread: I installed SitemapXML locally and it worked like a charm. Installed it on the client's site and found that tools->Sitemapxml would *only* display the form to upgrade. Ran the upgrade and got the same results. Deleted SITEMAPXML_* entries from configuration and configuration_groups, went back into admin, same thing.

I fixed it by uncommenting line 14 in ./includes/modules/sitemapxml_install.php and setting it to the current version. Not sure what went wrong to get into this state though.

Code:
    $current_version = '3.9.5';
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.