Page 155 of 280 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2794
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

How do I find that out? Since I have only been using OPC for a year, I would think only what came with the installation of OPC would be the files.

So the language files I mentioned above are correct so no worrying about them anymore? :)

Do you think it could have something to do with the expected ';' in the console error. I have not been able to find where it is specifically because when I click to look it's all jumbled together hard to read.
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    How do I find that out? Since I have only been using OPC for a year, I would think only what came with the installation of OPC would be the files.

So the language files I mentioned above are correct so no worrying about them anymore? :)

Do you think it could have something to do with the expected ';' in the console error. I have not been able to find where it is specifically because when I click to look it's all jumbled together hard to read.
    You can set Configuration->One Page Checkout Settings->Use minimized scripts to false; that way the full version of the jQuery will be loaded.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    You can set Configuration->One Page Checkout Settings->Use minimized scripts to false; that way the full version of the jQuery will be loaded.

Sorry that did not work. It still showed the message and sent me to the 3 step checkout. I will just disable it until something can be figured out.
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Right, but using the non-minified scripts will let the browser's console-log identify the actual line in the jQuery that the missing ; error occurs.

Plugin Contributions

Right, but using the non-minified scripts will let the browser's console-log identify the actual line in the jQuery that the missing ; error occurs.

Thank you so much for pointing that out. :) I will check it out and see if I can find it.
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    Thank you so much for pointing that out. :) I will check it out and see if I can find it.
    )

Ok I checked and the index (175, 876) the 175 line is still one continuous big line and 876 is does not exist since it stops at 673.

I copy line 175 and attached it to this... I hope correctly.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Hmm, those state-definitions look pretty funky. When you inspect your site's database using your webhost's cPanel->phpMyAdmin, clicking on the site's database name, are all the Collation columns shown as utf8_{something} or are some shown as latin1_{something}?

Plugin Contributions

Hmm, those state-definitions look pretty funky. When you inspect your site's database using your webhost's cPanel->phpMyAdmin, clicking on the site's database name, are all the Collation columns shown as utf8_{something} or are some shown as latin1_{something}?
    Ok I just looked and here is a sample screen shot of just that column.
    Name:  cpanel.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  53.9 KB
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Eek! That's not good. What are the DB_CHARSET settings in the site's /includes/configure.php and /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/configure.php?

Plugin Contributions

Hi lat9,
    Sorry to bother you, not sure whether you are still thinking about it, or missed my query in posts #1727 - #1529 in the midst of the admittedly more urgent requests.
    I am running 1.5.6c and installing OPC 2.3.0 (well, actually 2.3.1 apparently since I am using the master files) for the first time.
    The installation instructions make no mention, but upgrade instructions mention the files in the zc156b folder:
    For Zen Cart versions 1.5.6 and 1.5.6a, copy the files listed below from the OPC distribution's /zc156b sub-directory to your store's file-system, bringing these files up to their Zen Cart 1.5.6b version:
    I cannot figure out whether I need these or not, and since some of them are different to the 1.5.6c files, I wanted to ascertain whether I need to bring over any differences that might have to do with OPC.
    If all those files have "bof" and "eof" type comments it would be simple, but that is not the case, hence my query.
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.