Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MultiSite Module Support Thread

i am trying to get this working with 157 and i get this error in debug files the site is coming up, but the different template is not coming up,, just wondering if this was the problem.

naomi

[29-Aug-2020 22:54:09 UTC] Request URI: /shop/index.php, IP address: 209.85.238.214
    #1 cat_filter() called at [/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php:119]
    #2 require(/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php) called at [/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php:136]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant SITE_NAME - assumed 'SITE_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/functions/extra_functions/cat_filter.php on line 111.
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts
    http://herasonlinemarket.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by noppie View Post
    i am trying to get this working with 157 and i get this error in debug files the site is coming up, but the different template is not coming up,, just wondering if this was the problem.

naomi

[29-Aug-2020 22:54:09 UTC] Request URI: /shop/index.php, IP address: 209.85.238.214
    #1 cat_filter() called at [/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php:119]
    #2 require(/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php) called at [/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php:136]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant SITE_NAME - assumed 'SITE_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/functions/extra_functions/cat_filter.php on line 111.

just guessing here, but do you have your config_sites directory and sites_switch.php setup correctly?

Plugin Contributions

yes.. i have had used this mod a few years ago.

i am going to upload the 155f cart and see if that works.. and down the road upgrade..
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts

Plugin Contributions

yes.. i have had used this mod a few years ago.

i am going to upload the 155f cart and see if that works.. and down the road upgrade..
    I'm successfully running on 156c - haven't tried 157 yet.

Plugin Contributions

I got it working with the fluorspar template.. li got working the last 156, down the road i will upgrade..

now I have one question.. and not sure if the answer here,

on the side boxes under Information.. and it says page one, page two etc
    the Answer is YES
    i want to change the name but the to change the name you do it ine english.php file, i I put my template name in a folder and put in an english.php will it just change the name.

thank you
    noppie
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by noppie; 4 Sep 2020 at 05:20 AM. Reason: to answer
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts

Plugin Contributions

I got it working with the fluorspar template.. li got working the last 156, down the road i will upgrade..

now I have one question.. and not sure if the answer here, on the side boxes under Information.. and it says page one, page two etc the Answer is YES
    i want to change the name but the to change the name you do it in english.php file, i I put my template name in a folder and put in an english.php will it just change the name.

thank you
    noppie
    You have to take the file in /includes/languages/english/page_2.php make a copy and put it in /includes/languages/english/YOUR_TEMPLATE
    then change the content definitions to what you want. (NOT the file name)
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes