Page 50 of 245 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

Hi,

You have uploaded the files for the store includes folder to the admin includes folder! Oops!

using list of files in installation docs as guide, delete all files uploaded in wrong places then do entire installation from start to finish all over again and things will be fine.

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Quote Originally Posted by ioanaluca_4928 View Post
    Hello,

I would kindly ask for some help...
    I just installed CEON Uri Mapping 4.0.0 (Zen Cart version 1.3.9h) and after running the installation check I followed the instructions given by the software in order to correct the listed errors. Now I cannot access my Zen Cart Admin.

Please give me a clue with my debug report, because it seems what i'm doing is not what it has to be done:
    "[08-Mar-2012 14:45:46] PHP Warning: require(includes/functions/sessions.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/magazinb/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_sessions.php on line 28
    [08-Mar-2012 14:45:46] PHP Warning: require(includes/functions/sessions.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/magazinb/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_sessions.php on line 28
    [08-Mar-2012 14:45:46] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions/sessions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/magazinb/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_sessions.php on line 28".

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much!

Plugin Contributions

I have a main category A and within it several sub-categories, say A1, A2,A3 an so on.

I have some other main categories, say B, C, D. The only products in these categories are Copies of products that exist in A1, A2, A3, and so on.

I'd like to Move main Categories B, C, D into of A so they become sub categories.

So I end up with Category A, and subcategories A1, A2,A3, B, C, D and so on.

I tried this on my test site and it works ok but I don't have Ceon mod on the test site due to htaccess issues with Windows7 that are beyond me.

My categories show on the main page and what I'd like to accomplish is to prune down the clutter so that my entire page shows on one screen. (I could also accomplish this with Featured Categories mod if this idea doesn't fly.)

My question: if I make the changes above, will I have to manually rename my url's for the categories, and/or for the product pages? (The former representling a little work, but the latter representing a lot of work!)

ZC 1.3.9h; Ceon URLs 4.07 (oops- I see there's a 4.08)

Plugin Contributions

Hello Connor,

I had been using your mod for years with very good results. Thanks for you efforts!

I added a new ezpage yesterday. But somehow the mod refuses to make it static.

Instead it uses the standard /index.php?main_page=page&id=15

All my other ezpages display as static url's.

Can you please look:

Not working ezpage:

http://www.vapori.ro/index.php?main_page=page&id=15

A working one:

http://www.vapori.ro/Ce_este_si_####...ra_electronica

Thank's In advance,
    Janos

Plugin Contributions

The system truncated my last link. However all the links on the righ menu are ezpages. It should be easy to spot.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

How are you?

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    I'd like to Move main Categories B, C, D into of A so they become sub categories.

if I make the changes above, will I have to manually rename my url's for the categories, and/or for the product pages? (The former representling a little work, but the latter representing a lot of work!)
    Yes, you will have to re-generate the URIs, the current ones will then become historical URIs, so they will redirect to the new ones, which is very handy. You can just turn on some music and get clicking, it does take time but you only have to do it once more by the sounds of things. I can't talk about alternative ways here.

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Hi Janos,

Glad you like the software.

Quote Originally Posted by romancoins View Post
    I added a new ezpage yesterday. But somehow the mod refuses to make it static.
    Maybe you have updated your site and have overwritten the EZ-Pages modifications, forgetting to add the Ceon URI Mapping code back in?

Check admin/ezpages.php has the Ceon URI Mapping code. It will never fail to generate a URI.

That'll be you sorted! Enjoy (more) new URIs! ;)

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

You were, of course, absolutely right!

I recopied ezpages.php from the install package. And voila.

A big Thank you!

Have a great evening!

Janos

Plugin Contributions

Hi Janos,

A big Thank you!
    No problem, glad it was nice and easy to sort out.

Have a great evening!
    You too. :)

All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by conor View Post
    Hi,

How are you?

Yes, you will have to re-generate the URIs...
    ceon
    I'm well Conor and thanks for the quick reply. I suspected that would be the case, but wanted to make sure before I fiddled about for fear of short circuiting the whole kit and caboodle ;o)

Kind regards,
    Doug