Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error in advanced search page.

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Why an integer rather than a floating point number or a determination of if it is set or not to then determine a value against which to calculate? Won't forcing either the provided value or the calculated value to an integer cause a sort of "rounding" issue? 24.99 set to an integer would result in 24, 24.99/10 set to an integer would result in 2 instead of 2.50 or 2.499...
    I changed the coding to this:
    HTML Code:
    $rate = $currencies->get_value($_SESSION['currency']);
    if ($rate) {
      $pfrom = (int) $_GET['pfrom'] / $rate;
      $pto = (int) $_GET['pto'] / $rate;
    }
    now i can't add anything to my cart - so i'm changing it back now. is that the correct coding?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lidlchris View Post
    I changed the coding to this:
    HTML Code:
    $rate = $currencies->get_value($_SESSION['currency']);
    if ($rate) {
      $pfrom = (int) $_GET['pfrom'] / $rate;
      $pto = (int) $_GET['pto'] / $rate;
    }
    now i can't add anything to my cart - so i'm changing it back now. is that the correct coding?
    i changed the coding back to the original and still can't add anything to my cart.. not sure what's happening as this is probably why we haven't gotten an order in weeks. the error log in the /logs folder show no errors with the (int) coding nor without it.

Plugin Contributions

would i use (float) instead of (int)
    As implemented in Zen Cart 1.5.f, yes, would use (float) at that location.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

The site is suffering from a series of mixed content. There is an htaccess rewrite forcing every page to show up as https:; however, the store is not configured to use https consistently. This stems primarily from following direction where the problem was described as receiving a blank screen rather than stating something like when attempting to add a product that told that the cart is empty...

Big difference.

The logged error going away is because the associated problem did go away but by using (int) instead of (float) a more logic error was generated rather than a "file" error.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    The site is suffering from a series of mixed content. There is an htaccess rewrite forcing every page to show up as https:; however, the store is not configured to use https consistently. This stems primarily from following direction where the problem was described as receiving a blank screen rather than stating something like when attempting to add a product that told that the cart is empty...

Big difference.

The logged error going away is because the associated problem did go away but by using (int) instead of (float) a more logic error was generated rather than a "file" error.
    now i'm really lost. i was told to add that htaccess by someone on here and YES the problem at the time was a blank screen. The 'can't add to cart' didn't start until after December 3rd. THe mixed content you talk about i'm assuming is the fact that there are a number of add-ons for this site??

by 'logical' error, what do you mean? it won't show up on the error log file? How would i go about debugging the fact that i can't anything to cart if there are no errors??

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Here's how v1.5.6 changed that section of code (note, the line numbers still don't match yours, probably because other parts of your file have been changed):
    https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b....php#L371-L382

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

ok, i got lost with all the errors so i restored my site back to before this all started. Most issues are fixed. the 'division by zero' issue apparently is not fixed. Here is the error i got today when it looks like someone was doing a search?

HTML Code:
    [17-Dec-2018 07:35:46 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=52&sort=20a&page=all, IP address: 157.55.39.129
    #1  splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php:16]
    #2  include(/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:13]
    #3  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php:156]
    #4  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php:241]
    #5  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php:229]
    #6  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/index.php:97]

[17-Dec-2018 07:35:46 UTC] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/honor/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 95

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

ok, i got lost with all the errors so i restored my site back to before this all started. Most issues are fixed. the 'division by zero' issue apparently is not fixed. Here is the error i got today when it looks like someone was doing a search?

HTML Code:
    [17-Dec-2018 07:35:46 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=52&sort=20a&page=all, IP address: 157.55.39.129
    #1  splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php:16]
    #2  include(/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:13]
    #3  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php:156]
    #4  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php:241]
    #5  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php:229]
    #6  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/index.php:97]

[17-Dec-2018 07:35:46 UTC] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/honor/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 95
    - According to that error report, visiting your site at this URL is what triggered it:
    /index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=52&sort=20a&page=all
    ... does that trigger it for you too?

- And if you switch to Classic template (avoiding the Sheffield template), does the problem continue? (yes, I'm suspecting the template)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    - According to that error report, visiting your site at this URL is what triggered it:
    /index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=52&sort=20a&page=all
    ... does that trigger it for you too?

- And if you switch to Classic template (avoiding the Sheffield template), does the problem continue? (yes, I'm suspecting the template)
    Yes that page triggered it. I changed to the Hope (free zen cart template) and ran that page 3 more times and got the same error:
    HTML Code:
    [19-Dec-2018 00:45:37 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=52&sort=20a&page=all, IP address: 160.3.207.42
    #1  splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/template333/product_listing.php:30]
    #2  include(/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/template333/product_listing.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/template333/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:12]
    #3  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/template333/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/template333/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php:94]
    #4  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/template333/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php:241]
    #5  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php:124]
    #6  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/index.php:97]

[19-Dec-2018 00:45:37 UTC] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/honor/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 95

Plugin Contributions

Yes that page triggered it. I changed to the Hope (free zen cart template) and ran that page 3 more times and got the same error:
    HTML Code:
    [19-Dec-2018 00:45:37 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=52&sort=20a&page=all, IP address: 160.3.207.42
    #1  splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/template333/product_listing.php:30]
    #2  include(/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/template333/product_listing.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/template333/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:12]
    #3  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/template333/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/template333/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php:94]
    #4  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/template333/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php:241]
    #5  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php:124]
    #6  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/index.php:97]

[19-Dec-2018 00:45:37 UTC] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/honor/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 95
    and then i switched to the responsive_classic and same message:
    HTML Code:
    [19-Dec-2018 00:49:46 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=52&sort=20a&page=all, IP address: 160.3.207.42
    #1  splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/responsive_classic/product_listing.php:15]
    #2  include(/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/responsive_classic/product_listing.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:11]
    #3  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php:109]
    #4  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php:241]
    #5  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php:171]
    #6  require(/home/honor/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/honor/public_html/index.php:97]

[19-Dec-2018 00:49:46 UTC] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/honor/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 95

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast