Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: An Upscale Boutique Support Thread

Just downloaded this template pack (zc1.5 version) and commenced work for a new client.

For anyone having problems to get the search button (in the header) aligned with the search box please note that there is an inconsistency between the stylesheet and line 19 in includes/templates/an_upscale_boutique/sideboxes/tpl_search_header.php

in the css look for

.search-header-button {vertical-align:middle;}
    and in includes/templates/an_upscale_boutique/sideboxes/tpl_search_header.php around line 19 look for

class="header-search-button"
    and change to

class="search-header-button"
    to match the directive in the css

upload the changed file and bingo, the button lines up with the search box.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    Just downloaded this template pack (zc1.5 version) and commenced work for a new client.

For anyone having problems to get the search button (in the header) aligned with the search box please note that there is an inconsistency between the stylesheet and line 19 in includes/templates/an_upscale_boutique/sideboxes/tpl_search_header.php

in the css look for

and in includes/templates/an_upscale_boutique/sideboxes/tpl_search_header.php around line 19 look for

and change to

to match the directive in the css

upload the changed file and bingo, the button lines up with the search box.
    Thanks for catching the mistake. I'll make a note for a future update.

That's great that you are using the template for a client. I would love to see a link to the site when you are finished ;-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Thanks for catching the mistake. I'll make a note for a future update.

That's great that you are using the template for a client. I would love to see a link to the site when you are finished ;-)

Thanks,

Anne
    No problem, Anne, will do.

BTW: beats me that nobody picked up this little bug before considering the template has been around for a couple of years

Cheers / Frank

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    No problem, Anne, will do.

BTW: beats me that nobody picked up this little bug before considering the template has been around for a couple of years

Cheers / Frank
    It may just be a mistake that I made in the last update.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I first used downloaded and used your template back in early 2011, since then i am now coming to update it and i think there maybe some cross browser compatability issues, is there any updated files you may have that i can upload to solve any compatability issues could you please let me know. i think the version i am currently using is upscale boutique 1.01

http://www.jamesdavidandco.com/

Many thanks
    Taz

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by signify View Post
    Hello,

I first used downloaded and used your template back in early 2011, since then i am now coming to update it and i think there maybe some cross browser compatability issues, is there any updated files you may have that i can upload to solve any compatability issues could you please let me know. i think the version i am currently using is upscale boutique 1.01

http://www.jamesdavidandco.com/

Many thanks
    Taz
    You can download the latest version of the template in the plugins section of this site.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I love the logo for the Upscale Boutique as shown in the Demo. Can you tell me the font or is this something I need to purchase? If the latter, can I see how it looks with my store name DesignerPerfumeSnob.com?

I'm not published yet. BTW, the site isn't loading correctly in IE9. Some elements are pushed to the left and it is just generally mesed up. I'm mentioning it here as an FYI, and I will also contact my host since they did the install. The site works fine on Firefox although there are certain elements missing: No Shopping Cart in header, No Footer.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

I'm using version 2.2 for Upscale Boutique. The problem I'm having is that on the third payment page where one is supposed to click on "confirm the order", a popup box appears and says that "Even though this page is encrypted, is will be sent over an insecure connection." I have SSL enabled and there's no problem with my SSL. Why is the entire process secure, but when I go to the payment page using "MoneyBookers" payment module, it's not?
    https://xtremeiceskating.com/store

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by traytray View Post
    I love the logo for the Upscale Boutique as shown in the Demo. Can you tell me the font or is this something I need to purchase? If the latter, can I see how it looks with my store name DesignerPerfumeSnob.com?

I'm not published yet. BTW, the site isn't loading correctly in IE9. Some elements are pushed to the left and it is just generally mesed up. I'm mentioning it here as an FYI, and I will also contact my host since they did the install. The site works fine on Firefox although there are certain elements missing: No Shopping Cart in header, No Footer.

Thank you
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

The font used in the demo is als script.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Prolite View Post
    I'm using version 2.2 for Upscale Boutique. The problem I'm having is that on the third payment page where one is supposed to click on "confirm the order", a popup box appears and says that "Even though this page is encrypted, is will be sent over an insecure connection." I have SSL enabled and there's no problem with my SSL. Why is the entire process secure, but when I go to the payment page using "MoneyBookers" payment module, it's not?
    https://xtremeiceskating.com/store
    It is likely that you have added links or images with absolute paths to non secure urls. It is best to use relative paths for all links and images.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast