Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product image popup minimized

The link provided above does not resolve the problem in Firefox.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    So you know with as little information has been given that about the only thing to say is, sorry?

May seem like a bore, but those posting tips are there for a helpful reason unless there was true purpose in ignoring them, how about addressing those if assistance is being sought. Otherwise I wouldn't count on much directly helpful being added to this thread by anyone else.

Just to make you feel better I will give you the "MORE INFORMATION" that you require. Problem exists in,

All versions:
    Apache
    mysql
    zencart
    all templates
    PHP

This should now release you from the burden of troubleshooting without sufficient information.

Plugin Contributions

Mr. Imhof you really do try people's patience...
    You may have released everyone from the burden of interfacing with you on this and putting it on the list of things to look at when we get around to it.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    Mr. Imhof you really do try people's patience...
    You may have released everyone from the burden of interfacing with you on this and putting it on the list of things to look at when we get around to it.

Point taken Mr. Barnes.

Plugin Contributions

Having a full sized product image on an e-commerce website really isn't asking for much. Is it?

Lat9 might have been on to something when she asked if there was a dbase entry for image_large. I PM'd her and told there was not. Admin/Configuration/images has settings for small image size but oddly not for large image size.

Plugin Contributions

Looks like the onload="resize();" doesn't fire in firefox for the popup image.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

I filed a bug report with bugzilla last week, thinking it might be their problem.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1729212

Plugin Contributions

WOW, this goes back as far as 2011 !!!!!!!

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....dow-in-Firefox

Plugin Contributions

Response from bugzilla

PHP Code:
    function resize() { 

i=0//  if (navigator.appName == 'Netscape') i=20;   if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE 6.0') != -1 && window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('SV1') != -1) {       i=30; //This browser is Internet Explorer 6.x on Windows XP SP2   } else if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE 6.0') != -1) {       i=0; //This browser is Internet Explorer 6.x   } else if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Firefox') != -1 && window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Windows") != -1) {       i=25; //This browser is Firefox on Windows   } else if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Mozilla') != -1 && window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Windows") != -1) {       i=45; //This browser is Mozilla on Windows   } else {       i=80; //This is all other browsers including Mozilla on Linux   }   if (document.documentElement && document.documentElement.clientWidth) { //    frameWidth = document.documentElement.clientWidth; //    frameHeight = document.documentElement.clientHeight;    imgHeight = document.images[0].height+40-i;   imgWidth = document.images[0].width+20;    var height = screen.height;   var width = screen.width;   var leftpos = width / 2 - imgWidth / 2;   var toppos = height / 2 - imgHeight / 2;      frameWidth = imgWidth;     frameHeight = imgHeight+i;    window.moveTo(leftpos, toppos);   //  window.resizeTo(imgWidth, imgHeight);   window.resizeTo(frameWidth,frameHeight+i); 

I think you just need to use larger values in your resizeTo call there (near the bottom of the code snippet that I quoted in comment 12, from https://processserverseminar.com/ind...up_image&pID=5 )
    The resizeTo() function call is asking for the full size of the browser window (including titlebar,etc.), so I think you need to account for those with the sizes that you pass in.
    When I step through your pageload with a debugger, it looks like you're passing 220 and 216 to resizeTo(). This apparently isn't big enough to fit the image with the other browser components that are displayed.
    If you change the Firefox-on-windows case to use you default i=80 value (instead of i=25), then that produces larger args for resizeTo which makes the window large enough that the image fits just fine. Probably that's what you want to do here...?
    In any case, it doesn't seem that there's an actual Firefox bug here. The page in question is using a different size specifically in Firefox-on-Windows, which produces some broken behavior specifically in Firefox-on-Windows; and it works fine if you remove that special case.
    Last edited by pixelpadre; 9 Sep 2021 at 01:18 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Well that cut and paste didnt seem to work very well. Try bugzilla

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1729212

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast