Page 147 of 360 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3595
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attributes - EP4

Quote Originally Posted by stiggybaby View Post
    Ok, thank you for the explaination.

Sorry, but 1 more question:

I now see that there is chaddro/EasyPopulate-4.0, and mc12345678/EasyPopulate-4.0. Chaddro mentions 4.0.24, but I just downloaded mc12345678/EasyPopulate-4.0 and noticed that it is 4.0.23.

Does the mc12345678/EasyPopulate-4.0.23 have the bug/typo?
    Or is the mc12345678/EasyPopulate-4.0.23 the fixed version?
    Well, as of a moment ago, it's a moot point as they are both the same now. Between chadd and I, we each have a free account so can not update each others file sets. In discussion with chadd, that not all expected file locations got updated to show the new version. :) trust us, when either of us say it isn't easy to get 100% right each and every time.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I forgot to mention. Thereno harm in asking questions. If you hadn't asked the first question on Saturday, no change would have been made yet to this. It is unfortunate that so many plugins need updating to work and that there wasn't more of a "come check this out" before the release, but it is also good that thos early release was put out before they get the next version distributed shortly.

Plugin Contributions

Okay. Since the changelog.txt file for each still reads "4.0.23 07-13-2014..." (and not 4.0.24), I was just uncertain about if the typo got fixed.

Thanks again.
    Zen Cart 1.5.3, Database Patch Level: 1.5.3
    Server OS: Linux 2.6.32, Database: MySQL 5.5.41
    HTTP Server: Apache, PHP Version: 5.4.37

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

I can't get Easypopulate to show up in my Zen cart Admin.
    When I installed Zen Cart through Cpanel I renamed the admin file to adminfp.
    After unzipping Easypopulate 4.0 I then uploaded the files into their appropriate directories under adminfp.
    I assume that the files and folders are uploaded in the file tree structure in the zip file.
    When I log in to Admin Easypopulate doesn't show up in either the tools drop down or configuration.
    what am I doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fpoint View Post
    I can't get Easypopulate to show up in my Zen cart Admin.
    When I installed Zen Cart through Cpanel I renamed the admin file to adminfp.
    After unzipping Easypopulate 4.0 I then uploaded the files into their appropriate directories under adminfp.
    I assume that the files and folders are uploaded in the file tree structure in the zip file.
    When I log in to Admin Easypopulate doesn't show up in either the tools drop down or configuration.
    what am I doing wrong?
    Did you upload the applicable ZC version folder for your version of ZC that is also in the zip file? (1.5 or 1.3/9 version folder? And did the contents of the admin folder in the zip file get added to your admin folder (ahich btw, should now be renamed since you have provided it here) and not the admin folder itself into your admin folder?

Plugin Contributions

My bad, I did forget to update the changelog.txt file ... I will try to get some basic testing done today. Please note that I don't have the ability to test on all versions of php/mysql.

I have two servers running apache under whm and cpanel:
    1) PHP Version: 5.3.27 and MySQL 5.5.37-cll
    2) PHP Version: 5.4.23 and MySQL 5.5.37-cll

If your hosting company is progressive with security, and you're running an up to date version of cpanel, then you'll most likely be on MySQL 5.x ...

Also, PHP 5.5 has been out for some time (http://php.net/releases/5_5_0.php) and PHP 5.6 is still in testing I think.

If you are planing to upgrade to zencart 1.5.3, be sure to review the requirements first and make sure your host is up to date.

-chadd

Quote Originally Posted by stiggybaby View Post
    Okay. Since the changelog.txt file for each still reads "4.0.23 07-13-2014..." (and not 4.0.24), I was just uncertain about if the typo got fixed.

Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

Preliminary testing with EP 4.0.24 on ZC 1.39g, 1.5.0, 1.5.1, and 1.5.3 appears to be working correctly for the basic import/export and attribute features. I did not test 1.38 (very old and insecure), nor 1.5.2 since this was a preview release and not an official download. I don't see why it wouldn't work on these, but I have to draw the line somewhere

I have not tested the Stock by Attributes features added by mc12345678. I'll leave testing to mc12345678 for these as I have not used this plugin, and there appear to be several flavors of it.

-chadd

Plugin Contributions

mc12345678, Thanks, this works good now. Appreciate the hard work that you and others have given to make ZenCart a great little shopping cart.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kennad View Post
    mc12345678, Thanks, this works good now. Appreciate the hard work that you and others have given to make ZenCart a great little shopping cart.
    Welcome, though chadderuski and those that came before were the ones to lay the groundwork to make the changes I made possible.

In fact because of that work, hopefully soon this plugin will be a fully recognized ZC module. Believe it or not, the primary reason it hasn't become so is that instructions haven't been fully developed. Hopefully we can get a good set together and submit it soon.

Plugin Contributions

I am a new eCommerce merchant. Installed PrestaShop 1.6 and decided that it may not be the best for our needs. So i looked at OpenCart, Magento and Zen Cart and decided on Zen Cart....

So I installed ZC 1.5.3 and EP4 4.0.24 (latest edition). When I try to log-in to my store right after the EP4 installation, my computer screen goes to GitHub. (See attached screenshot).

I temporarily removed the EP4 files so that I could log-in to the store. I was then able to log-in successfully. I installed the files once more taking care to make sure that they were copied to the correct folders. then I tried to log-in again so that I can complete the installation of EP4 and I got the same GitHub screen again.

What am I doing wrong?
    Attached Files Attached Files