Page 111 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Thank you. I am sorry I changed where it was calculating by subtotal but missed the part where it calculated individually or by order total/subtotal.

Plugin Contributions

Error on the Customer Reward Points Admin page:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'REWARD_POINTS_CUSTOMER_LIMIT' at line 1
    in:
    [select c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_group_pricing, r.pending_points, r.reward_points, gp.group_name, rm.redeem_ratio from zen_customers as c LEFT JOIN (zen_reward_customer_points as r) ON (r.customers_id=c.customers_id) LEFT JOIN(zen_group_pricing as gp) ON (gp.group_id=c.customers_group_pricing) LEFT JOIN(zen_reward_master as rm) ON ((c.customers_group_pricing!=0 AND rm.scope=3 AND rm.scope_id=c.customers_group_pricing) OR (c.customers_group_pricing=0 AND rm.scope=0 AND rm.scope_id=0)) ORDER BY c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname LIMIT REWARD_POINTS_CUSTOMER_LIMIT;]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I have reward_point_full_suite_1-26a

I want to uninstall the entire thing and reinstall. Will that fix my problem? When I uninstall it doesn't get rid of everything on my db.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I am using the most current version of this module and the most current version of Zen Cart.

I need to put the reward points earned, reward points pending, and current order reward points on a section in my header.

I am new to php, can someone help me find the exact pieces of code I would have to isolate in order to achieve this?

Thanks,

Jordin

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jordin View Post
    Hello,

I am using the most current version of this module and the most current version of Zen Cart.

I need to put the reward points earned, reward points pending, and current order reward points on a section in my header.

I am new to php, can someone help me find the exact pieces of code I would have to isolate in order to achieve this?

Thanks,

Jordin
    Whereabouts in your header- In the top "banner" of your page or one of the bars beneath it?
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

The install of this mod on 1.3.8a is easy to follow. When I do the sql patch thru the admin section - I get a sql error and no admin. I have installed many mods without problems. The error seems to indicate there is an error in the sql patch. I have redone several times - same error. I have a zen_ prefix in my database - don' know why I did that ages ago. Anyway, help please. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 2004g35 View Post
    The install of this mod on 1.3.8a is easy to follow. When I do the sql patch thru the admin section - I get a sql error and no admin. I have installed many mods without problems. The error seems to indicate there is an error in the sql patch. I have redone several times - same error. I have a zen_ prefix in my database - don' know why I did that ages ago. Anyway, help please. Thanks
    You need to extract the sqlpatch.zip file that comes with the mod. The sqlpatch.zip fixes a bug in the sqlpatch.php file. It is added as a zip because I don't like overwriting core files and the bug is minimal. The bug is reported here: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123631
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

I'm interested in offering reward points and would like to offer the customer more points (say 2p in the pound rather than 1p in the pound) when the sub-total is over a certain amount (say £25.00).

Is this possible/or advisable? Has anyone tried this?

If so, could anyone point me in the right direction for the relevant sub-total functions that would need an amend.

Any help appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tvsupport View Post
    I'm interested in offering reward points and would like to offer the customer more points (say 2p in the pound rather than 1p in the pound) when the sub-total is over a certain amount (say £25.00).

Is this possible/or advisable? Has anyone tried this?

If so, could anyone point me in the right direction for the relevant sub-total functions that would need an amend.

Any help appreciated, and thanks in advance.
    Under Config->Reward Points set "Set Minimum Order Value to Redeem Points Against" to 25. Then under Customers->Group Rewards Redeem set "global points ratio" to 0.02
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post
    Under Config->Reward Points set "Set Minimum Order Value to Redeem Points Against" to 25. Then under Customers->Group Rewards Redeem set "global points ratio" to 0.02
    Thanks for the quick reply. I would still like to reward points under 25 pounds but less points eg 1 point per pound up to 25 pounds and 2 points thereafter. Sorry for any confusion.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

Just in case I caused confusion, ideally I would like to credit:

10 points for every pound if sub-total less than £25
    20 points for every pound if sub-total is £25 or more

All points redeemed worth 0.01 pound.

(Idea being customers enticed to spend above £25 to gain double points per pound.)