Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

Anne, thank you for your beautiful templates, and thank you for being so nice in replying all these messages.
    My question is:
    What causes the annoying error message in IE:

done, but with errors on page.

That's showing in all of the templates.
    If you are referring to the jquery error then the fix for this has already been posted to the thread. Please read through the thread before posting to see if your question has already been asked and answered.

I am planning on including the fix in a future version of the template package.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,

This template has completely changed the way I'm doing business and I will forever be grateful for it! I have a simple question and I haven't been able to find anything in this thread regarding it. I want to change the titles of the pages under the "more information" section of the side bars. I want to change "page 2" to something like, "size chart" etc...and I want to know how to do that for all pages in that section. I tried going to define_page_2.php, but I don't see a way of changing the title of the page. Could you please help? My site is www.absolutelypawssible.com
    I'll appreciate any help you can send my way. Thanks!

- Diana
    I am happy that you like the template

Follow this tutorial:

Easy Help Zen Cart Tutorial: How To Customize the More Information Sidebox

Thanks,

Anne

Thanks for the help Anne!

I followed the directions in the tutorial, but something stranged happened when I made the changes to the page names. For example, I opened page_2.php and when I inserted the new name of the page, the entire file shifted and looked completely different to when I opened it. Of course, I opened this in a plain text editor (notebook). I think my finger might have slipped and it caused some kind of error. No changes occured in terms of the page titles. Could you please give me the code for page_2.php so I can start over? Have you ever seen this happen?

I'm sorry, I made a mistake describing my problem.

Ok. I followed the directions in the tutorial and changed the page titles in english.php, but no actual changes occured to the sideboxes. The problem that I'm mentioning above happened to me when I made the changes for the breadcrumb and the page title. The shift occured and when you look at the page, instead of the new page title, you'll see 'NAVBAR_TITLE' and 'HEADING_TITLE'. Please take a look at the page to see what I mean: http://absolutelypawssible.com/index...in_page=page_2

Either way, I think that if I get the new code again, I'll be able to make the changes.

Plugin Contributions

I'm sorry, I made a mistake describing my problem.

Ok. I followed the directions in the tutorial and changed the page titles in english.php, but no actual changes occured to the sideboxes. The problem that I'm mentioning above happened to me when I made the changes for the breadcrumb and the page title. The shift occured and when you look at the page, instead of the new page title, you'll see 'NAVBAR_TITLE' and 'HEADING_TITLE'. Please take a look at the page to see what I mean: http://absolutelypawssible.com/index...in_page=page_2

Either way, I think that if I get the new code again, I'll be able to make the changes.
    If you followed the directions, you should have saved the file in your template override directory. You can just delete it and copy the unchanged includes/languages/english/page2.php to your override directory includes/languages/english/apparel_boutique/page2.php and then make your changes.

The same is true with our english.php file. You should be making changes to the override directory file in includes/languages/apparel_boutique/english.php. If you can not see the changes, then you have edited the includes/languages/english.php file and not the override file.

Thanks,

Anne

Thanks,

Anne

Ok, I understand what I did now. Thank you for your help!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,
    i love the template.
    I have a question and i don't even know if i have to ask you or perhaps any body else.
    I want to use the jqzoom module, wich also has the jquery's in it.
    when i put it in my template files.. my easy slider won't work anymore...
    bummer.. and since i am still quit a newbie, i don't know where to look and find.. in the template files, or the jqzoom files..

Does anybody else used this nice module in this great template? and if so, how did you solve this??
    i feel a bit stupid.. i think i am suppose to merge something.. but can't begin to imagine what... and sory if i'm in the wrong place..

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,
    i love the template.
    I have a question and i don't even know if i have to ask you or perhaps any body else.
    I want to use the jqzoom module, wich also has the jquery's in it.
    when i put it in my template files.. my easy slider won't work anymore...
    bummer.. and since i am still quit a newbie, i don't know where to look and find.. in the template files, or the jqzoom files..

Does anybody else used this nice module in this great template? and if so, how did you solve this??
    i feel a bit stupid.. i think i am suppose to merge something.. but can't begin to imagine what... and sory if i'm in the wrong
    HI! The best way to find help for third part modules (in other words, I did not write the jzoom module) would be to post on their specific support thread. The mod author is most familiar with the mod and can always offer the best support.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ann, I want to remove the references to Gift Vouchers and Discount Coupons in the Information Side Box and Footer Menu.

I have located the file to edit out the Footer Menu but am struggling to locate where I need to edit for the Information Side Box.

I tried installing a module named "Admin Profiles" which appeared to be the solution. It did not work!
    I am guessing it may be compatible with the Classic template and not after installing Apparel Boutique.
    Perhaps I am wrong on this?.

The site is almost there, adding payment details and just need to take out these last two items as they are not relevant to the site.

I would appreciate any assistance on this – thanks again :)

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

First of all thank you for this great template.
    I just started to edit the template to get the look that I finally want

I'd like to have a 1px square border around the sideboxes,is this possible and how ?

This would be really awesome for me and I hope you can help me.

You can find my template here: chef richard dot nl

And another thing please ;-)
    How can I delete the code of the salestext under the logo,not just the text but also the code.
    I suppose if I delete the code that the space under the logo will go away?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by Rimo; 17 Mar 2011 at 09:42 AM.

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast