Page 136 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1512
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by hivtop View Post
    first off I LOVE THIS TEMPLATE... after a few tweaks it has run smoothly for a year and a half thank you...

question... is it possible.. that's wrong cuz anything is possible with php... LOL

question... how hard would it be to add a category that only uses "BuyNow" buttons.. because I am a wholesaler my site/cart is set up for a min purchase amount... but I also have a few items in a "One of a kind" category from exceptional craftsmen that I would like to sell for them without falling into the min order shopping cart check out process. but still maintain the Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0 template design...

I'm not concerned with the inventory, sells reports, customer registration, etc with these products cuz I will just delete them when they sell and add a New item when the craftsman has one ready. I have already created the buynow buttons in paypal... just looking for ideas on how to stick them on a product page and remove the add to cart button...

thanks again for a GREAT template
    If all you are after is that the quantity box is not displayed on the product set up you just need to set "Products Quantity Box Shows:" to "No, Do not show Quantity Box" see example here https://innerlightcrystals.co.uk/sal...oducts_id=4298 it they are all in the same category then leaving ADMIN>Configuration>Product Listing>Display Product Add to Cart Button set to 1 or 2 would mean that the customer could click on buy now in the product listing page and it would be added straight into their cart. ( I do not have it set as I mix single items and multiple items in a category and this looks a bit confusing.)
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

thanks brittainmark but that didn't work (tried it) cuz all other categories need multiple quantities AND the cart yelled about min order... haha (still digging into the min order module code to see if I can add an exception to a category and can't find a support forum for the min order module )

Plugin Contributions

Question: I ftp'd all the RSB files as directed. Then went back and reverified with a fresh download of RSB. Seems ok but the Tools/Template Selection produces an error message "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." and no list of templates. Refreshing page does not help. In the upper left hand corner is: "Enabled Responsive Sheffield Blue Configuration Menu." Tools/Layout Boxes Controller works. Tools/Banner Manager returns "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." So what can I do to get this working?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vibes View Post
    Question: I ftp'd all the RSB files as directed. Then went back and reverified with a fresh download of RSB. Seems ok but the Tools/Template Selection produces an error message "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." and no list of templates. Refreshing page does not help. In the upper left hand corner is: "Enabled Responsive Sheffield Blue Configuration Menu." Tools/Layout Boxes Controller works. Tools/Banner Manager returns "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." So what can I do to get this working?
    Identify the error and attempt to either resolve or provide information so that others can assist:

FAQ: WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

My ISP people found this error: [10-Dec-2017 17:28:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error:## 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'select * from zen_template_select) as total' at line 1 :: select count(select * from zen_template_select) as total## in /home/svpbook/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120

They are using 5.6.38 MySQL on their server. So I guess the question now is what is the correct syntax?

Plugin Contributions

My ISP people found this error: [10-Dec-2017 17:28:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error:## 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'select * from zen_template_select) as total' at line 1 :: select count(select * from zen_template_select) as total## in /home/svpbook/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120

They are using 5.6.38 MySQL on their server. So I guess the question now is what is the correct syntax?
    I'm no expert - but first thing I'd look at is the 'from zen_"template_select' which would indicate your database tables were set up with the prefix zen_. If you set up your db with a different prefix, or no prefix then that would throw an error.

Plugin Contributions

You should have a logfile in the top level of your shop in a folder call logs (in some of the older cersion it was in cashe). This will have a name like myDEBUG-adm-***** if you are uin admin or myDEBUG-****** for thr customer site . This will contain the full list of modues that were called before "query_factory.php" (the call stack), one of these modules will have created the query that is causing the error. If you know the call stack it will be easier to trace the error.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

The myDEBUG files are in the /logs but no files since 1/21/17. Other myDEBUG files are in /cache which has no files after 12/2/16. So that is strange! How can these be turned on to actually do some work and log files?

Plugin Contributions

The myDEBUG files are in the /logs but no files since 1/21/17. Other myDEBUG files are in /cache which has no files after 12/2/16. So that is strange! How can these be turned on to actually do some work and log files?
    This portion of troubleshooting is unrelated to the template and would be best to cover in a new thread. Likely the permissions of the folder are incorrect preventing logging of the errors. Otherwise, there is either something different about the code run on the server as compared to a default ZC install or possibly there is a server configuration that is preventing it. Suggestion though is to start with what you have control over first.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Well, that's kind of the problem. Not being a programmer in MySQL or PHP I have little control over anything. :) The above was part of the attempt to discover just what the problem is. Currently I have an email to picaflor-azul for assistance. No response yet. Or of there is anyone else who can and is willing to tackle this install issue? I can pay a reasonable fee.