Page 218 of 373 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Look, there are so many solutions posted here and many possible amendments to the files. At the point that you have tried to install my fix, just before, did everything work ok with the lightbox except that it wasnt working with chrome?

If the answer is yes then I really cant tell what is causing this without seeing your files.

If no, then make sure you download the lightbox 1.5 files again and overwrite your existing files and then do my little fix.

Again my fix assumes your only issue is chrome... which was the position I was in before managing this.

let me know,
    Silver Jewellery

RESPECT to the Zen Cart Team, I'm PERFECTLY Zenned!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by davewest View Post
    Go to Mootools web site, download 1.3 compacted, rename it to something like 'jscript_mootools-1.3.js' replace mootools in your template jscript folder... download the zip I uploaded some posts back, unzip and replace the one in \includes\classes\zen_lightbox\slimbox.php and that should do it...
    Tested local in FF 3.6.12, IE8 and Chrome 7. It did the job in perfect fashion.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by aozhaver View Post
    ....If no, then make sure you download the lightbox 1.5 files again and overwrite your existing files and then do my little fix......
    I had lightbox 1.5 installed on 2 of my stores and it would not work with Chrome 7.

davewest's advice works a treat (see my post above).

Just one tip: clear your cache and then reload Chrome....

Plugin Contributions

Well mine didnt work for the past two weeks - then I left it to today, and it works. So Google must have fixed it.

Plugin Contributions

I'm sure Dave's advice works great its just that I couldn't figure out his English.

If you or anyone would be kind enough to write a proper detailed step by step guide including some sample files all in one post perhaps other people would also benefit from this.

Just writing cryptic advise, getting confused questions, writing some cryptic answers and repeating the whole process until finally some people succeed, some people fail and some people despair isn't really that helpful, although any input is of course voluntary and very much appreciated but why not do it properly...
    Silver Jewellery

Plugin Contributions

I can write what Dave's fix is:

1) replace includes/classes/zen_lightbox/slimbox.php with this slimbox.php from his previous post.

2) Download the mootools update here (http://mootools.net/download/get/moo...full-compat.js).

3) Rename mootools-core-1.3-full-compat.js to zen_lightbox_mootools_custom.js.

4) Make a copy of zen_lightbox_mootools_custom.js and rename it zen_lightbox_mootools_default.js.

5) Upload zen_lightbox_mootools_custom.js and zen_lightbox_mootools_default.js to replace these files in includes\templates\YOUR-TEMPLATE-FOLDER\jscript

I have a very strange probelm with this however. The fix works perfectly on my test site at www.mygamedemos.com/store but does not work on my main site usig the same method: http://www.cocobeau.co.uk I have checked all the filese many times. I dont know what the problem is.

Plugin Contributions

Hi I did what you are saying which is basically replace the *content* of the custom.js file and the default.js file with the new mootools 1.3 file content. Then upload that slimbox file...

IT DOESNT WORK!!!! It makes no difference only makes things worst! If you will check the content of Dave's slimbox file and the new mootools you will see there is no relationship, Zen Lightbox defines and wants to use 2 unique mootools files and dave's solution gives it one!! Please don't take this the wrong way but do you really think the people who wrote Zen Lightbox are slightly retarded that they made 2 files for no reason? even not being a programmer I realise this....

In the end of the day that "solution" won't work on your real site.

Well my solution isn't mine at all its that guy from before that upgraded to slimbox 2 that uses the Jscript library.
    BUT HE DIDNT SAY HOW TO DO IT! OR INCLUDE FILES!!!

I give people an easy option as long as they didnt spoil their original lightbox files with other "solutions".

Having said all of that I commend you for taking the time to confirm what dave meant in the solution if that's indeed what he meant (he told me DIRECTLY you can DELETE the old mootools he never said rename them).

We may never know what he really means unless we learn his Mage language
    Silver Jewellery

Plugin Contributions

To be more clear, the fix for me works on every browser for my test site at www.mygamedemos.com/store. However, with the same setup, it doesnt work on Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702 for my main site www.cocobeau.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SSL problem

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    the file in red...is that the original name or what you changed it to.

I just looked into the zen lightbox folder and it does not exist...are you sure you are using zen light box and not slimbox or jqlightbox?
    That is the name of the file. I renamed it to something else, which disabled the Zen Lightbox in my site, but got rid of the security warning. If I turn off Zen Lightbox in the admin panel, the warning still comes up on any of the pages that display images using the Zen Llightbox. I don't want to get rid of the files just in case someone can find a cause for the security warning(s).

The post I responded to was way back in this thread, but it does appear to be that file that is causing the problems. There are no hard coded http://'s anywhere on the site, or in the files for Zen Lightbox. The host I have provides ssl to the entire site only, so if I use it there are IE security warnings. I use Lightbox on another page of the site for a carousel, and there are no security warnings on that page.

The file is in /includes/templates/the name of my template/jscript/

in that folder are the
    lightbox.js
    lightbox_effects,js
    lightbox_prototype.js
    lightbox_scriptaculous.js
    zen_lightbox_mootools_custom.js
    zen_lightbox_mootools_default.js
    lightbox_lightningload.js

/*
    * load lightbox before image loading is complete:
    * http://dean.edwards.name/weblog/2006/06/again/
    */
    function init() {
    // quit if this function has already been called
    if (arguments.callee.done) return;

// flag this function so we don't do the same thing twice
    arguments.callee.done = true;

// kill the timer
    if (_timer) {
    clearInterval(_timer);
    _timer = null;
    }

// load the lightbox before images are loaded
    initLightbox();
    };

/* for Mozilla */
    if (document.addEventListener) {
    document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", init, false);
    }

/* for Internet Explorer (removing the comments does not fix the problem or change anything...)*/
    /*@cc_on @*/
    /*@if (@_win32)
    document.write("<script id=__ie_onload defer src=javascript:void(0)><\/script>");
    var script = document.getElementById("__ie_onload");
    script.onreadystatechange = function() {
    if (this.readyState == "complete") {
    init(); // call the onload handler
    }
    };
    /*@end @*/

/* for Safari */
    if (/WebKit/i.test(navigator.userAgent)) { // sniff
    var _timer = setInterval(function() {
    if (/loaded|complete/.test(document.readyState)) {
    init(); // call the onload handler
    }
    }, 10);
    }

/* for other browsers */
    window.onload = init;

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Monsunemoon View Post
    I can write what Dave's fix is:

1) replace includes/classes/zen_lightbox/slimbox.php with this slimbox.php from his previous post.

2) Download the mootools update here (http://mootools.net/download/get/moo...full-compat.js).

3) Rename mootools-core-1.3-full-compat.js to zen_lightbox_mootools_custom.js.

4) Make a copy of zen_lightbox_mootools_custom.js and rename it zen_lightbox_mootools_default.js.

5) Upload zen_lightbox_mootools_custom.js and zen_lightbox_mootools_default.js to replace these files in includes\templates\YOUR-TEMPLATE-FOLDER\jscript
    followed these instructions when lightbox wasn't working in firefox 4 beta. works great now. thank you!
    :) emily
    http://store.inspiritcommon.com/
    ZC 1.3.8a on Godaddy :: EP 1.2.5.4 :: Adv Search 1.1 and a buncha other stuff