Page 172 of 361 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread- priced by attributes

Version 4.0.27 to EP4 has been uploaded to https://github.com/mc12345678/EasyPopulate-4.0 which should eventually be mirrored to https://github.com/chaddro/EasyPopulate-4.0. This version adds the capability to export the URI as would be generated on the catalog side of the store when exporting products or categories with meta information. Again, no functionality is removed from the application, only increased. A new switch is added to the EP4 configuration menu; however, this would require either an uninstall/install sequence or manual SQL addition.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Hello, I have tried to install this into my zen cart 1.5.3 but when I go to my admin area I don't see easy populate 4 anywhere, nor did the error screen come on when I log into admin? Any ideas.
    Thank you
    Ron

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RonGin View Post
    Hello, I have tried to install this into my zen cart 1.5.3 but when I go to my admin area I don't see easy populate 4 anywhere, nor did the error screen come on when I log into admin? Any ideas.
    Thank you
    Ron
    Uploaded the one file that is applicable to zen cart 1.5.x and the contents of the applicable admin folder were in factloaded into the secret admin directory?

Not sure what error screen was expected...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Uploaded the one file that is applicable to zen cart 1.5.x and the contents of the applicable admin folder were in factloaded into the secret admin directory?

Not sure what error screen was expected...
    Hello, thanks again for the reply, however I have been check for quite awhile now, and I still don't see this in the configuration in admin panel. Their is another includes/includes folder in this directory do you think I should put it in there?
    Thanks
    Ron

Plugin Contributions

Hello, thanks again for the reply, however I have been check for quite awhile now, and I still don't see this in the configuration in admin panel. Their is another includes/includes folder in this directory do you think I should put it in there?
    Thanks
    Ron
    Once all the files are loaded into their correct folder(s), the firstindication that EP4 has been loaded is the option under tools. A configuration menu option will not appear until the install link has been selected from the window that appears from selecting tools->Easy Populate 4

Plugin Contributions

As for file placement, allof the files for EP4 are admin files, the content of the admin directory of the EP4 plugin should be copied to your SECRET admin directory. That means in your SECRET admin directory there shouldbe easypopulate_4.php and four other files that start with the same name as that.

Plugin Contributions

As for file placement, allof the files for EP4 are admin files, the content of the admin directory of the EP4 plugin should be copied to your SECRET admin directory. That means in your SECRET admin directory there shouldbe easypopulate_4.php and four other files that start with the same name as that.
    Thank you, I have the program up and running now I did not upload all the files separately and had to go back and do that now it is running. I do have a question about the renaming of temp which I did and when I went to change the attributes in the new name, the temp and new name disappeared is that normal?
    Thank you,
    Ron

Plugin Contributions

Thank you, I have the program up and running now I did not upload all the files separately and had to go back and do that now it is running. I do have a question about the renaming of temp which I did and when I went to change the attributes in the new name, the temp and new name disappeared is that normal?
    Thank you,
    Ron
    Not sure I follow. The values in the configuration panel do not adjust to the folder structure seen while ftping the site. If the value was changed in say myphpadmin or by changing the SQL and running it again, then all of those things could in a sense cause what you saw. At the same time I don't fully understand a) what was seen, b) what was done that may have caused what was seen.

BTW, glad that you were able to get the files loaded and to be able to access the software.

Plugin Contributions

Not sure I follow. The values in the configuration panel do not adjust to the folder structure seen while ftping the site. If the value was changed in say myphpadmin or by changing the SQL and running it again, then all of those things could in a sense cause what you saw. At the same time I don't fully understand a) what was seen, b) what was done that may have caused what was seen.

BTW, glad that you were able to get the files loaded and to be able to access the software.
    Hello, I am having trouble with putting in the temp file: This is what I have done, I have renamed the folder "papa/" moved it to secret admin, I see it but under the tools-easypopulate 4- I am getting a message-
    Code:
    Warning Easy Populate "Uploads Folder" missing!
    Your uploads folder is missing. Your configuration indicates that your uploads folder is named store/papa/, and is located in /home/erbornb2/public_html/.
    Is the file there or not I am not sure what it is saying, sorry for all the trouble, I have always had a very hard time with this type of file transfer but I have to understand it now

Thank you,
    Ron

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I am having trouble with putting in the temp file: This is what I have done, I have renamed the folder "papa/" moved it to secret admin, I see it but under the tools-easypopulate 4- I am getting a message-
    Code:
    Warning Easy Populate "Uploads Folder" missing!
    Your uploads folder is missing. Your configuration indicates that your  uploads folder is named store/papa/, and is located in  /home/erbornb2/public_html/.
    Is the file there or not I am not sure what it is saying, sorry for all the trouble, I have always had a very hard time with this type of file transfer but I have to understand it now

Thank you,
    Ron
    Ahh, now I understand the situation. For EP4 to know where the folder is now located, it must be entered/changed in the configuration section for EP4. Now that the folder temp has been renamed to say papa AND moved to the secret admin directory, the data in the field should reflect what it takes to get from the store's directory to the folder in the secret admin. So if the admin directory is for example named storeadmin and the papa folder is inside there then the path that should be entered in the configuration area is storeadmin/papa.

So if 'store' is your admin directory, then it should be renamed as it is/was posted here for all to see.