Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    @mitchcecg
    Try this: MYSQL 5 version Only!

I read that empty quotes '' are supposed to be changed to NULL in strict mode, so I did that. See if that works for you.

Code:
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Return: Full Name', 'USPS_RETURN_FULLNAME', NULL, 'Set this to your return address Full Name', last_insert_id(), '5', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: Company Name', 'USPS_RETURN_COMPANY_NAME', NULL, 'Set this to your return address Company Name', last_insert_id(), '10', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: Address 1', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSONE', NULL, 'Set this to your return address street 1', last_insert_id(), '15', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: Address 2', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSTWO', NULL, 'Set this to your return address street 2', last_insert_id(), '20', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: City', 'USPS_RETURN_CITY', NULL, 'Set this to your return address city', last_insert_id(), '25', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: State', 'USPS_RETURN_STATE', NULL, 'Set this to your return address state. NOTE: THIS MUST BE IN A 2 LETTER ABBREVIATED FORMAT (i.e. AZ, KY, MI)', last_insert_id(), '30', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: ZipCode', 'USPS_RETURN_ZIPCODE', NULL, 'Set this to your return address zipcode', last_insert_id(), '35', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: Phone Number', 'USPS_RETURN_PHONENUMBER', NULL, 'Set this to your company phone number for International Shipping. (no dashes: 4041234567)', last_insert_id(), '40', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Notify via Email', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_EMAIL_NOTIFY', 'true', 'Set this to true if you want the Notify By Email checkbox checked by default', last_insert_id(), '45', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Contents Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_CONTENTS_VALUE', '15.00', 'Set this if you want a default contents value for International shipping', last_insert_id(), '50', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Pounds)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_POUNDS', '1', 'Set this to the default weight in pounds. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', last_insert_id(), '55', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Ounces)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_OUNCES', NULL, 'Set this to the default weight in ounces. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', last_insert_id(), '60', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Same ZipCode (Radio Button)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_SAME_ZIPCODE', 'same', 'Set this to same if you want to have your Return Address Zipcode as the default Ship-From zipcode. If set to Other, then enter in your default Ship-From zipcode in the next setting', last_insert_id(), '65', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('same', 'other'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_OTHER_ZIPCODE', '00000', 'Set the default ZipCode you would like as your Ship-From zipcode. Only if the above setting is set to Other', last_insert_id(), '70', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Non-Delivery Checkbox (Return-to-Sender)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_NONDELIVERY', 'Y', 'Set this to Y if you want the checkbox for Return-To-Sender to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', last_insert_id(), '75', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('N', 'Y'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Privacy Acknowledge Checkbox', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_ACKNOWLEDGE', 'on', 'Set this to on if you want the Acknowledge checkbox to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', last_insert_id(), '80', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('off', 'on'),");
    when I cut and paste your it into the sql command I get the following responce

1263 Column was set to data type implicit default; NULL supplied for NOT NULL column 'configuration_value' at row 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO hi_configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Return: Full Name', 'USPS_RETURN_FULLNAME', NULL, 'Set this to your return address Full Name', last_insert_id(), '5', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: Company Name', 'USPS_RETURN_COMPANY_NAME', NULL, 'Set this to your return address Company Name', last_insert_id(), '10', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: Address 1', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSONE', NULL, 'Set this to your return address street 1', last_insert_id(), '15', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: Address 2', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSTWO', NULL, 'Set this to your return address street 2', last_insert_id(), '20', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: City', 'USPS_RETURN_CITY', NULL, 'Set this to your return address city', last_insert_id(), '25', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: State', 'USPS_RETURN_STATE', NULL, 'Set this to your return address state. NOTE: THIS MUST BE IN A 2 LETTER ABBREVIATED FORMAT (i.e. AZ, KY, MI)', last_insert_id(), '30', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: ZipCode', 'USPS_RETURN_ZIPCODE', NULL, 'Set this to your return address zipcode', last_insert_id(), '35', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: Phone Number', 'USPS_RETURN_PHONENUMBER', NULL, 'Set this to your company phone number for International Shipping. (no dashes: 4041234567)', last_insert_id(), '40', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Notify via Email', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_EMAIL_NOTIFY', 'true', 'Set this to true if you want the Notify By Email checkbox checked by default', last_insert_id(), '45', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Contents Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_CONTENTS_VALUE', '15.00', 'Set this if you want a default contents value for International shipping', last_insert_id(), '50', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Pounds)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_POUNDS', '1', 'Set this to the default weight in pounds. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', last_insert_id(), '55', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Ounces)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_OUNCES', NULL, 'Set this to the default weight in ounces. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', last_insert_id(), '60', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Same ZipCode (Radio Button)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_SAME_ZIPCODE', 'same', 'Set this to same if you want to have your Return Address Zipcode as the default Ship-From zipcode. If set to Other, then enter in your default Ship-From zipcode in the next setting', last_insert_id(), '65', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('same', 'other'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_OTHER_ZIPCODE', '00000', 'Set the default ZipCode you would like as your Ship-From zipcode. Only if the above setting is set to Other', last_insert_id(), '70', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Non-Delivery Checkbox (Return-to-Sender)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_NONDELIVERY', 'Y', 'Set this to Y if you want the checkbox for Return-To-Sender to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', last_insert_id(), '75', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('N', 'Y'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Privacy Acknowledge Checkbox', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_ACKNOWLEDGE', 'on', 'Set this to on if you want the Acknowledge checkbox to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', last_insert_id(), '80', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('off', 'on'),");]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Hope this helps
    THANX
    MITCHcecg

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mitchcecg View Post
    when I cut and paste your it into the sql command I get the following responce

1263 Column was set to data type implicit default; NULL supplied for NOT NULL column 'configuration_value' at row 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO hi_configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Return: Full Name', 'USPS_RETURN_FULLNAME', NULL, 'Set this to your return address Full Name', last_insert_id(), '5', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: Company Name', 'USPS_RETURN_COMPANY_NAME', NULL, 'Set this to your return address Company Name', last_insert_id(), '10', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: Address 1', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSONE', NULL, 'Set this to your return address street 1', last_insert_id(), '15', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: Address 2', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSTWO', NULL, 'Set this to your return address street 2', last_insert_id(), '20', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: City', 'USPS_RETURN_CITY', NULL, 'Set this to your return address city', last_insert_id(), '25', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: State', 'USPS_RETURN_STATE', NULL, 'Set this to your return address state. NOTE: THIS MUST BE IN A 2 LETTER ABBREVIATED FORMAT (i.e. AZ, KY, MI)', last_insert_id(), '30', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: ZipCode', 'USPS_RETURN_ZIPCODE', NULL, 'Set this to your return address zipcode', last_insert_id(), '35', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: Phone Number', 'USPS_RETURN_PHONENUMBER', NULL, 'Set this to your company phone number for International Shipping. (no dashes: 4041234567)', last_insert_id(), '40', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Notify via Email', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_EMAIL_NOTIFY', 'true', 'Set this to true if you want the Notify By Email checkbox checked by default', last_insert_id(), '45', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Contents Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_CONTENTS_VALUE', '15.00', 'Set this if you want a default contents value for International shipping', last_insert_id(), '50', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Pounds)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_POUNDS', '1', 'Set this to the default weight in pounds. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', last_insert_id(), '55', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Ounces)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_OUNCES', NULL, 'Set this to the default weight in ounces. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', last_insert_id(), '60', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Same ZipCode (Radio Button)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_SAME_ZIPCODE', 'same', 'Set this to same if you want to have your Return Address Zipcode as the default Ship-From zipcode. If set to Other, then enter in your default Ship-From zipcode in the next setting', last_insert_id(), '65', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('same', 'other'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_OTHER_ZIPCODE', '00000', 'Set the default ZipCode you would like as your Ship-From zipcode. Only if the above setting is set to Other', last_insert_id(), '70', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Non-Delivery Checkbox (Return-to-Sender)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_NONDELIVERY', 'Y', 'Set this to Y if you want the checkbox for Return-To-Sender to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', last_insert_id(), '75', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('N', 'Y'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Privacy Acknowledge Checkbox', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_ACKNOWLEDGE', 'on', 'Set this to on if you want the Acknowledge checkbox to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', last_insert_id(), '80', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('off', 'on'),");]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Hope this helps
    THANX
    MITCHcecg
    Hmm.. not sure then.. back to the drawing board

Plugin Contributions

Could someone possibly point me in the direction of another version of the ReadMe file for this contrib? Or maybe post it or PM me or something? Because when I open it in my text editor it just goes on and on like this:

\par }{\fs20\insrsid10449548\charrsid9907652 History:}{\fs20\insrsid10449548
    \par }{\fs20\insrsid13785216 V0.3 \endash \tab Updated to work with zc 1.3.7. Might not work with older versions.}{\fs20\insrsid13785216\charrsid9907652
    \par }{\fs20\insrsid15486769 V0.2b
    \par {\listtext\pard\plain\fs20\insrsid15486769 \loch\af0\dbch\af0\hich\f0
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by theapeman View Post
    Could someone possibly point me in the direction of another version of the ReadMe file for this contrib? Or maybe post it or PM me or something? Because when I open it in my text editor it just goes on and on like this:

Thanks.
    Hmm RTF files should open with wordpad.exe in windows.. but i guess not everyone has windows.

here you go:
    Last edited by qhome; 9 Apr 2008 at 03:37 AM.

Plugin Contributions

i guess not everyone has windows
    That's right, we don't, which means I can't open a Microsoft Word file either! How about just saving it as a .txt file? or a PDF even...? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

That's right, we don't, which means I can't open a Microsoft Word file either! How about just saving it as a .txt file? or a PDF even...? Thanks!
    here's a PDF version i just made.. i used one of those "print to pdf" programs that you can get for free
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Ah but Doc is supported on all major OS' thru Macintosh Microsoft Office or OpenOffice on Linux.. if you don't have a program to support DOC files its not likely you have the internet and should probably move back to your Amish farmland :)

I orginally made an HTM version but can't upload those here and didn't feel like zipping it.. then the doc file was too big and had to zip it anyway.. but bah.. just get real software that is up with the jones'

Plugin Contributions

Ah but Doc is supported on all major OS' thru Macintosh Microsoft Office or OpenOffice on Linux.. if you don't have a program to support DOC files its not likely you have the internet and should probably move back to your Amish farmland :)

I orginally made an HTM version but can't upload those here and didn't feel like zipping it.. then the doc file was too big and had to zip it anyway.. but bah.. just get real software that is up with the jones'
    OpenOffice works on OSX as well :).. maybe something to look into? http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/s...s_reqs_20.html

Plugin Contributions

see! so even less excuse not to have doc support !

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by samad64 View Post
    here's a PDF version i just made.. i used one of those "print to pdf" programs that you can get for free
    Woo-hoo! Thank you!!!

if you don't have a program to support DOC files its not likely you have the internet and should probably move back to your Amish farmland :)
    Just sticking a smiley at the end of it doesn't make it less of a mean thing to say. Not to mention the fact that the Amish are a religious denomination -- substitute "Jewish" or "Catholic" for the word "Amish" and your remark sounds quite a bit less breezy, doesn't it?

just get real software that is up with the jones'
    Ok, if you really want to know, I am on Ubuntu Linux and I had the OpenOffice suite but uninstalled it because I don't need an office suite. Anything I need to write is written in a text editor or an email client. Moreover, while I really appreciate and am grateful for the contrib (thank you!), Zen Cart is platform-independent, so it seems like bad form to provide the documentation for a contrib in a format that is compatible with only one or two platforms. Is it really that hard to save it as a .txt file? Plus, from my vantage point I see the Joneses battling spyware and viruses, performing some bizarre ritual known as "defragmenting their hard drives," to say nothing of the fact that they apparently have to buy their operating systems and the applications to run on them! What's that about? So it's really not a question of keeping up with the Jonses so much as wondering why they're lagging so far behind!

see! so even less excuse not to have doc support !
    Sorry if my inexcusable lack of .doc support offended anyone. I'm just a regular guy trying to install a module.

Peace, Love, and Zen.

Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast