Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Business template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by alabasta79 View Post
    oh my... stupid question... found it in readme file

"Fully compatible with versions 1.3.8, 1.3.9, 1.5. Would probably work with lower versions although it has not been tested"
    I am happy that you figured it out ;-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Yes... i looked to readme file to find the Change Log. But only found this

======================
    Upadate History
    ======================

11/04/2010-------First Release 1.0
    10/24/2010------1.1 fixed a slight bug in the languages header, includes the sql file for the column layout grid module, and adds a file needed for the about us page module.
    07/09/2011------1.2 fixed slider javascript bug, added html readme file, added 3 column layout, replaced install.txt file with correct readme.txt file, resized slider images, centered slider, set twitter and facebook links to open in a new tab, fixed twitter and facebook links css bug, added home page image and text layout, added custom button to search sidebox, fixed attributes layout in ie6 and ie7, fixed many minor css bugs.
    07/28/2011-----1.3 template package brought into compliance with version 1.3.5
    11/11/2011-----1.4 Fixed bug in about us page to allow it to be edited from the admin define pages editor

Are there specific files that i should compare to my current version (All Business 1.1) so that i will get the latest one...

TQ

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne

Fantastic template, and I don't want to make any changes.

I've downloaded v1.5 onto my laptop (local server) and have installed all the php files from your download following the directions attached.

However, as it's many years since I last installed a template, do I also have to load the JScript files and CSS files, and if so, where to?

I have done every other step in your setup guidelines, have these files left over... and have my login and checkout pages missing so am wondering if this is why...

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience,

Thanks
    Tania :-)
    Elemi

The Art of Bespoke Aromatherapy
    www.AmorAromatherapy.co.nz

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by alabasta79 View Post
    Yes... i looked to readme file to find the Change Log. But only found this

======================
    Upadate History
    ======================

11/04/2010-------First Release 1.0
    10/24/2010------1.1 fixed a slight bug in the languages header, includes the sql file for the column layout grid module, and adds a file needed for the about us page module.
    07/09/2011------1.2 fixed slider javascript bug, added html readme file, added 3 column layout, replaced install.txt file with correct readme.txt file, resized slider images, centered slider, set twitter and facebook links to open in a new tab, fixed twitter and facebook links css bug, added home page image and text layout, added custom button to search sidebox, fixed attributes layout in ie6 and ie7, fixed many minor css bugs.
    07/28/2011-----1.3 template package brought into compliance with version 1.3.5
    11/11/2011-----1.4 Fixed bug in about us page to allow it to be edited from the admin define pages editor

Are there specific files that i should compare to my current version (All Business 1.1) so that i will get the latest one...

TQ
    There have been many changes and bug fixes since the first release. I would do a compare of all of the template files just to be sure.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Elemi View Post
    Hi Anne

Fantastic template, and I don't want to make any changes.

I've downloaded v1.5 onto my laptop (local server) and have installed all the php files from your download following the directions attached.

However, as it's many years since I last installed a template, do I also have to load the JScript files and CSS files, and if so, where to?

I have done every other step in your setup guidelines, have these files left over... and have my login and checkout pages missing so am wondering if this is why...

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience,

Thanks
    I think that you are talking about the readme css and js files. These will not be uploaded to your server.

Your checkout problems are not template related, but related to some other modification.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I think that you are talking about the readme css and js files. These will not be uploaded to your server.

Your checkout problems are not template related, but related to some other modification.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks for the prompt reply. :-)

Yes, I am talking about those files... am I suppose to load them as scripts in any form as I've not been able to use the software you mention to upload the files as it's all on my laptop, not online.

I didn't do any other modifications - Brand new clean install of 1.5 followed directly by this template.

Elemi

Plugin Contributions

I found the error, thanks to the cache file so that's sorted. You'll be pleased to know it was nothing to do with the All Business template. :-)

I'm also playing with it on a copy of my old 1.3 site with a 1.3.9 install... the video part isn't working so will read through this thread from the beginning to seek the code changes... wish me luck, this is not my forte!
    However, after reading your feedback to people about not being able to see what they are referring to, this 1.3.9 upload (via Cpanel Fantastico's latest version) is tacked onto the backend of my website so at least I can get people to inspect it for me and tell me where and how I've stuffed up....
    Elemi

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Elemi View Post
    I found the error, thanks to the cache file so that's sorted. You'll be pleased to know it was nothing to do with the All Business template. :-)

I'm also playing with it on a copy of my old 1.3 site with a 1.3.9 install... the video part isn't working so will read through this thread from the beginning to seek the code changes... wish me luck, this is not my forte!
    However, after reading your feedback to people about not being able to see what they are referring to, this 1.3.9 upload (via Cpanel Fantastico's latest version) is tacked onto the backend of my website so at least I can get people to inspect it for me and tell me where and how I've stuffed up....
    Before you use Fantastico, read this:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...pinions-please

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello All,

How can I make Category and Subcategory names bold when I click on it?

For example: If I click on the category name: Software, I could see "Software" get bold.

Here is a link from template:

http://(sorry, site offline)/zc150/i...=index&cPath=2

It is not convenient for customers who is browsing products.

Please give me some thoughts and help.

Thanks a lot.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ttmb33 View Post
    Hello All,

How can I make Category and Subcategory names bold when I click on it?

For example: If I click on the category name: Software, I could see "Software" get bold.

Here is a link from template:

http://(sorry, site offline)/zc150/i...=index&cPath=2

It is not convenient for customers who is browsing products.

Please give me some thoughts and help.

Thanks a lot.
    If you post a link to your website I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast