Page 129 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1859
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wordpress On Zencart / Released

Quote Originally Posted by misty View Post
    I do not submit it. Please download it in future only from my site. To avoid such a confusion; ...
    This is ok for now BUT confusion in future for others downloading from zencart downloads page if they do not read
    ALL of this thread
    Exactly.. Not only that, the admins tend to frown heavily upon mods available only outside of the downloads area..

Hira I will download and test your v1.41 this weekend when I have free time to test.. If my testing is successful, I will submit it to the downloads section for others to easily locate (unless you object for some reason)

Plugin Contributions

mmm...
    At first I contact the team to delete it from a download section.
    I want to unify it in My Zen-Cart.
    (The Japanese edition comes to look like it)
    However, I examine the following if there are many voices opposite to it.
    It is to download it directly from the product page.

and I'm sorry please already wait for the release slightly.
    http://www.s-page.net/en/
    I develop the module which Zen-Cart integrates with other CMS. (WordPress and XOOPS)
    It may be funny English, but please endure it. (I am weak in English)

Exciting news about version 1.41!

版1.41についての刺激的なニュース!

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by hira View Post
    mmm...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by loosefast View Post
    Exciting news about version 1.41!

版1.41についての刺激的なニュース!

cheers
    Yeah, so what's the problem? It's being kept top secret to the English Speaking people in anticipation for the big release. Just get use to seeing this for support....

の刺激的なニュース!の刺激的なニュース!の刺激的なニュース!
    の刺激的なニュース!の刺激的なニュース!の刺激的なニュース!

Plugin Contributions

mmm...

Hira I'll be looking out for your 1.41 release so I can re-test. I hope I get a different result.

Does v1.41 address the compatibility issues your module seems to have with SEO mods? (Specifically the Simple SEO and Ceons URI SEO modules) WOZ does NOT work with these modules.

Also as I'm sure you are aware, the rules of this forum state that YOU as the mod author cannot support any mods which are not available for download from this site. If it is your intent to no longer make WOZ available from the download section of this site, will you be providing support for WOZ from your blog/forum??

何持たれているWOZおよびCeons URI SEOを使用して一緒にある問題の性質か。 私は言葉の障壁を与えられて、WOZのためのどのサポートでも歓迎されていると考える。:)

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    Hira I'll be looking out for your 1.41 release so I can re-test. I hope I get a different result.

Does v1.41 address the compatibility issues your module seems to have with SEO mods? (Specifically the Simple SEO and Ceons URI SEO modules) WOZ does NOT work with these modules.

Also as I'm sure you are aware, the rules of this forum state that YOU as the mod author cannot support any mods which are not available for download from this site. If it is your intent to no longer make WOZ available from the download section of this site, will you be providing support for WOZ from your blog/forum??

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for a reply and warm words.

I did not install an SEO modules and did not test it so far.
    I want to test it before the release of the version in the next term when I watch the past log because there seem to be many demands.
    I want to include a countermeasure or add tips to readme.

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    I understood that you said.
    Because I am taken care of by people in this forum very much, I want you to continue it continuously.

Is it whether there is a zip file in this site?
    For example, how about contributing it to this forum as an attached file?
    http://www.s-page.net/en/
    I develop the module which Zen-Cart integrates with other CMS. (WordPress and XOOPS)
    It may be funny English, but please endure it. (I am weak in English)

私はWOZに改善を貢献するためにそれがHiraのために良いのでフォーラムの付けられたZIPファイルと考える。これはこれの関係者および他のフォーラムがした何かであ る。 目的はWOZを使用して問題があっている人々を助けることである。私はまたHIraが版1.41の解放を遅らせないことを望む。 私達をそれをテストするのを助けることを許可しなさい。

I think that it would be fine for Hira to contribute improvements to WOZ as an attached zip file on the forum. This is something that participants of this and other forums have done. The goal is to help people that are having issues using WOZ. I also hope that HIra does not delay release of Version 1.41. Let us help you test it.

Plugin Contributions

I did not install an SEO modules and did not test it so far.
    I want to test it before the release of the version in the next term when I watch the past log because there seem to be many demands.
    I want to include a countermeasure or add tips to readme.
    Well it appears that code in the WOZ configuration file that SPECIFICALLY interferes witn SEO modules.. In particular the Ceon URI SEO module. (Even if you exclude the blog directory from the .htaccess file)

I will keep you posted on the results of my testing..

I understood that you said.
    Because I am taken care of by people in this forum very much, I want you to continue it continuously.

Is it whether there is a zip file in this site?
    For example, how about contributing it to this forum as an attached file?
    私はWOZに改善を貢献するためにそれがHiraのために良いのでフォーラムの付けられたZIPファイ ルと考える。これはこれの関係者および他のフォーラムがした何かである。 目的はWOZを使用して問題があっている人々を助けることである。私はまたHIraが版1.41の解放を遅らせないことを望む。 私達をそれをテストするのを助けることを許可しなさい。

I think that it would be fine for Hira to contribute improvements to WOZ as an attached zip file on the forum. This is something that participants of this and other forums have done. The goal is to help people that are having issues using WOZ. I also hope that HIra does not delay release of Version 1.41. Let us help you test it.
    While it may be your opinion that it is fine, the Zen Cart administrators do not think this is fine.. In fact it is THEIR rules that I was citing.. In case you are not familiar here's the relevant section I was referring to:
    Addon/Contribution authors who wish to discuss and support their addon via the Zen Cart™ support site must post their contribution to the "Free Addons" ("downloads") area of the Zen Cart™ support site. Contributions which are not in the Free Addons area are not to be discussed on the Zen Cart™ support forum.
    Support: A support thread in the appropriate Addons/Contributions area of the Zen Cart™ support forum should be opened following activation of a submitted contribution, where free support for that addon will delivered by the author and the community at large. Support for the addon should take place on the Zen Cart™ forum.
    I've seen the admins enforce this when full mods are uploaded to the forum. I don't understand WHY this mod can't be submitted to the downloads section where people are likely to go to FIRST to find. WHY post it here??

Post the link to the mod temporarily while waiting for the new version to be approved?? Yes, but to make it difficult for folks to find it by digging through this thread to locate either a link or attached zip file?? Though I'm a big believer in "Read the FULL support thread", the fact of the matter is that people routinely post questions in support threads that have been ASKED and ANSWERED... Why add to that?? I haven't seen a GOOD reason provided YET why this mod can't be submitted to the downloads section.. UNLESS WOZ is not free which IS against the forum rules, but why not be upfront about that if that's the concern..

The point is this.. I agree with Misty, posting an attached zip file in the MIDDLE of this support thread is only going to lead to confusion..

Plugin Contributions

何持たれているWOZおよびCeons URI SEOを使用して一緒にある問題の性質か。 私は言葉の障壁を与えられて、WOZのためのどのサポートでも歓迎されていると考える。:)
    What the HELL??? Gonna share this with the REST of the class??