Page 20 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue

Quote Originally Posted by DML73 View Post
    I did have a few errors in the logs folder because I forgot a "}" at the end in define_main_page.php; I have noew corrected that but still the slider does not show up in the center column. The link is www.u s c o n v e r t e r s .com/aab
    Thanks a lot for your help.
    DML, I just visited your site using an android phone, you have something wrong...in module menu new product image overlaps the details bitmap....I faced this problem in rtl direction only but I can't remember now how did I solve it...it was something in responsive.css

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I just don't see the slider code. My guess is that you did not add it to the override file. includes/languages/english/html_includes/responsive_sheffield_blue/define_main_page.php

Thanks,

Anne
    I got it working! The problem was that in define_main_page.php I entered the full code:
    <?php
    if ($this_is_home_page) {
    ?>
    <?php
    if (RAB_SLIDES_STATUS == 'true') {
    ?>
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_home_slider.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common')
    . '/tpl_home_slider.php');?>
    <?php
    } ?>
    <?php
    } ?>

which apparently does not work, but it works when I only enter the code:

<?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_home_slider.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common')

So now the next question: what is the correct way to make the slider narrower?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Hany View Post
    DML, I just visited your site using an android phone, you have something wrong...in module menu new product image overlaps the details bitmap....I faced this problem in rtl direction only but I can't remember now how did I solve it...it was something in responsive.css
    Thank you for telling me Hany, ...I will look into it when I get my hands on an android phone.

Plugin Contributions

I've tested it in both Firefox 24 and Chrome 30 and it looks the same in both browsers.

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    What browser are you using?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DML73 View Post
    I got it working! The problem was that in define_main_page.php I entered the full code:
    <?php
    if ($this_is_home_page) {
    ?>
    <?php
    if (RAB_SLIDES_STATUS == 'true') {
    ?>
    <?php
    } ?>
    <?php
    } ?>

which apparently does not work, but it works when I only enter the code:

So now the next question: what is the correct way to make the slider narrower?
    I am happy that you figured out the problem ;)

Edit the includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_home_slider.php

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by palafirst View Post
    I've tested it in both Firefox 24 and Chrome 30 and it looks the same in both browsers.
    I'll need to see your live site. I do not see the problem on the demo site using firefox or chrome. What size and what device are you viewing on?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne

Would you please change :
    $content .= 'Currencies:&nbsp;&nbsp;' . zen_draw_pull_down_menu('currency', $currencies_array, $_SESSION['currency'], 'onchange="this.form.submit();" class="header"') . $hidden_get_variables . zen_hide_session_id();
    to:
    $content .= BOX_HEADING_CURRENCIES . ':&nbsp;&nbsp;' . zen_draw_pull_down_menu('currency', $currencies_array, $_SESSION['currency'], 'onchange="this.form.submit();" class="header"') . $hidden_get_variables . zen_hide_session_id();
    In file:
    /includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/sideboxes/tpl_currencies_header.php

Thanks
    Hany

Plugin Contributions

Hi. I have recently implemented the Responsive Sheffield Blue Template for my site www.knicknacs.com.au.(work in progress) I think the Template is great ( Thank you Picaflor Azul) is great, but I have found a couple of problems. The first one is the product info. It displays fine after selecting the item from a category,(example (http://knicknacs.com.au/murano-jewel...-perfume-vials) but after clicking the item to expand the description the product info is not there(example http://knicknacs.com.au/murano-jewel...ial-red-flower) . My site also includes general document items, and they display the info just fine. (example http://knicknacs.com.au/mobile-phone...u-dual-sim-red) . My second problem is that I currently open my index page with categories as when I set it to open without them, I only get a bar with New, Specials and Featured. How do I configure it that I don't have to "click" on the "New" Tab for it to display the "new items opened? ie I want some of the photos to show on the index page. I use zen version 1.51. Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

I'm really pleased with this template, not least because it is almost exactly matches the "blue sky" sketch we drew for the site I've used it on.

However, there is one thing that I'm not really happy about. When you click a product image in a desktop browser to show the large image, it opens the pop-up window really quite small. If you resize the popup it scales the large image up as far as its full size, so it is working correctly, but the initial opening size ought to be about 85% of the screen size, not 20%.

Where is this set, and how can I fix it?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hairydog View Post
    I'm really pleased with this template, not least because it is almost exactly matches the "blue sky" sketch we drew for the site I've used it on.

However, there is one thing that I'm not really happy about. When you click a product image in a desktop browser to show the large image, it opens the pop-up window really quite small. If you resize the popup it scales the large image up as far as its full size, so it is working correctly, but the initial opening size ought to be about 85% of the screen size, not 20%.

Where is this set, and how can I fix it?
    This is a bug in the responsive code, it will be upgraded in the newest version. Anne I will forward this fix to you.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Page 20 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast