Page 36 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by kwright View Post
    I'm really liking this template, really appreciate all of the work and support the author and supporters have put into this template! Like working with the Bootstrap framework as well.

I'm migrating away from the Winchester Responsive template to the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template, I would like incorporate/replicate some of the key features that I really like from the Winchester Responsive template.

My top 3:
    Header Dropdown Responsive Slim Menu
    Responsive Home Page Flexslider
    Flexible Footer Menu

I have already incorporated the Flexible Footer Menu Multilingual addon and styled it with Bootstrap. I would now like to incorporate/replicate the Winchester Responsive Header Dropdown Slim Menu, using Bootstrap of course.

Recommendations? Anyone using something similar? Would it make sense to use something like slimmenu since jQuery is already being used and style it using Bootstrap?
    That's the beauty of this template, IMO ... it's standards-based so that there are a ton of modifications available. You could try, for instance, Googling bootstrap 4 dropdown submenu to get a feeling for what's been done before.

I don't suggest using the slimmenu, not because it's bad, but that's just going to make a site have that many more things to manage.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks @lat9,

Yes, been Googling until my wrist is sore! Too many options, which is good I guess. Think I'll try a few and see how they look in the template.

You have any favorites for a banner slider?
    Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want…

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kwright View Post
    Thanks @lat9,

Yes, been Googling until my wrist is sore! Too many options, which is good I guess. Think I'll try a few and see how they look in the template.

You have any favorites for a banner slider?
    I've got one in development, but it might be published commercially.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've got one in development, but it might be published commercially.
    Keep me posted!
    Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want…

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v3.1.1 of the Bootstrap 4 template for the Zen Cart moderators' review. I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This version corrects the shipping-estimator's display on the shopping_cart page when state dropdowns are in use and the selected country has no zones. In that case, the state entry input is being disabled. See GitHub issue #48 for details.

Note that this release adds the file /includes/modules/bootstrap/shipping_estimator.php.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v1.0.0 of the Bootstrap-4 Template support for One-Page Checkout. When approved by the Zen Cart moderators, that sub-template can be downloaded here: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2305

Early adopters can download the plugin's zip-file from its GitHub repository: https://github.com/lat9/bs4_opc/releases

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v1.0.0 of the Bootstrap-4 Template support for One-Page Checkout. When approved by the Zen Cart moderators, that sub-template can be downloaded here: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2305

Early adopters can download the plugin's zip-file from its GitHub repository: https://github.com/lat9/bs4_opc/releases
    Now available for download from the Zen Cart downloads.

Plugin Contributions

First of all thank you for an amazing template, I have been able to customise pretty much the way I want for now. The only thing I'm having an issue with is the product page, where I can't get the Add to Cart box and price to display above the product description on mobile. Some of the product descriptions are rather long and I don't like that customers have to scroll so far down to "click" add to cart.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty_J View Post
    First of all thank you for an amazing template, I have been able to customise pretty much the way I want for now. The only thing I'm having an issue with is the product page, where I can't get the Add to Cart box and price to display above the product description on mobile. Some of the product descriptions are rather long and I don't like that customers have to scroll so far down to "click" add to cart.
    I'm glad you like the template, it's been a team effort taking over where Ray Barbour left off!

You can move that price/add-to-cart section above the descriptions by moving (from an as-distributed v3.0.0/3.1.0 tpl_product_info_display.php) lines 231 through 302 after line 107.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v3.1.1 of the Bootstrap 4 template for the Zen Cart moderators' review. I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This version corrects the shipping-estimator's display on the shopping_cart page when state dropdowns are in use and the selected country has no zones. In that case, the state entry input is being disabled. See GitHub issue #48 for details.

Note that this release adds the file /includes/modules/bootstrap/shipping_estimator.php.
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2191

Page 36 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast