Page 319 of 361 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Is it possible to use UPC field instead of model field to update products using easy populate. If yes what change we need to make in files?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chadderuski View Post
    Read this about Product URL:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...s-Products-Url

Not what you'd expect.

I am working on an update that export a products cpath (what you normally see when you're on a product page), I will have to do some research to see what Conor did in his URI mapping mod, but I think he uses some of his own tables and core modifications....

-chadd
    I see you have completed the export CEON URI feature. Is it possible to import CEON URI using EP when adding new products?

Plugin Contributions

Help: "500error" occurred in importing "attrib-basic-ep"

For more information, please see

https://github.com/mc12345678/EasyPo...ssue-771334798

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

"500" errors are a result of either a PHP fatal error (which will be recorded in your site's /logs/myDebug-adm-xxxxxxxx.log files) or a server security rule triggered by something like mod_security (the details of which will be recorded in the server's internal security logs, which your hosting company can access to help you).

https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/troub...ternal_server/

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zswll2 View Post
    Help: "500error" occurred in importing "attrib-basic-ep"

For more information, please see

https://github.com/mc12345678/EasyPo...ssue-771334798
    But why do I just import one of the data (Prefix: attrib-basic-ep.). When there is such a problem? Everything else is normal (such as pictures)

Click on the red part, and the browser will be completely white.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Check your site's /logs sub-directory. You'll have a myDEBUG-adm-{stuff}.log file that identifies the source of the error.

If you choose to post the contents of one of those *-adm-*.log files, be sure to xxx-out the name of your site's admin subdirectory before posting.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

...the browser will be completely white.
    As I said earlier, the blank page (the 500 error) is a result of a fatal error triggered on the server.

lat9 and I have both explained how you can investigate to find the actual error details.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jsarwar View Post
    I see you have completed the export CEON URI feature. Is it possible to import CEON URI using EP when adding new products?
    Not so sure that chadderruski created a URI generation on export feature, otherwise I probably wouldn't have gone through with doing so. I would think that it would be possible to do some sort of update on import through Ceon's URI Mapping Manager.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jsarwar View Post
    Is it possible to use UPC field instead of model field to update products using easy populate. If yes what change we need to make in files?
    Yes, though I didn't make it as easy as I thought I had...

Apparently a new notifier needs to be added in to allow further "development" to use an alternate field,..

There are two basic factors involved with details to be captured/handled in what appears to be two files:

admin/easypopulate_4.php : Need to populate 'EP4_DB_FILTER_KEY' with the key name to be used later in import... This is normally read from the database, but it could be pre-loaded in the file load structure or the database could be updated to include the extra option(s).
    admin/easypopulate_4_import.php: sometime either within or after this section: switch (EP4_DB_FILTER_KEY) { ... } need to set each of the variables identified within that section to the desired state for your new primary key. I was thinking that a notifier was included to support this, but I don't see it... Obviously could add a set of code directly in that file's section to handle your specific case.

Considering that the UPC "mod" is recognized, there is no need to add an additional custom field to track for export/import, but if the new field was not a pre-recognized field then would need to add it to the list of fields to process.

Of course and has likely been described countless times in here, is there a reason that the UPC code isn't part of the model?

Plugin Contributions

But why do I just import one of the data (Prefix: attrib-basic-ep.). When there is such a problem? Everything else is normal (such as pictures)

Click on the red part, and the browser will be completely white.
    To "pile on" to the rest of the recommendations, please also identify version(s) of software (I figured out/can guess from the image in the github issue that it is most likely Zen Cart 1.5.7x because of the cmd= parameter in the URI path, but even that is not highly specific). More information helps to figure out the issue. Obviously the first thing that would help would be the error log that has been discussed above, then the data within the file or something similar. If I can recreate the issue then perhaps it either can be fixed or prevented.