Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

Thanks for your quick reply Mailbeez. Ok. I think I going worst. Look. I followed your advice. Deleted the files, upload the new files... first I unistalled all the modules. I went to the DB and copy/paste
    DELETE FROM `configuration` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE 'MAILBEEZ_%' But is answered #1146 - Table 'ohmy_zc1.configuration' doesn't exist

I log off from the admin, log in... and install everything. Great. Now when I see the Birthday HTML... it show

"Notice: Constant TABLE_MAILBEEZ_TRACKING already defined in /home/ohmyosc1/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/mailbeez.php on line 23

Notice: Constant FILENAME_HIVE already defined in /home/ohmyosc1/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/mailbeez.php on line 25

Notice: Constant GZIP_LEVEL already defined in /home/ohmyosc1/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_db_config_read.php on line 24

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ohmyosc1/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/mailbeez.php:23) in /home/ohmyosc1/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Notice: Constant TABLE_STORE_CREDIT already defined in /home/ohmyosc1/public_html/includes/classes/store_credit.php on line 31

Notice: Constant OFFICE_IP_TO_HOST_ADDRESS already defined in /home/ohmyosc1/public_html/includes/languages/english/email_extras.php on line 52

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ohmyosc1/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/mailbeez.php:23) in /home/ohmyosc1/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

Notice: Undefined property: birthday::$additionalFields in /home/ohmyosc1/public_html/mailhive/common/classes/mailbeez.php on line 67
    Happy Birthday!

and the rest of the html with the cake.

Plugin Contributions

The good news is that now I can see in the DB that the table "zen_mailbeez_block" was created.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DArnaez View Post
    The good news is that now I can see in the DB that the table "zen_mailbeez_block" was created.
    no worries - it is an easy fix, just looks ugly.

1. the sql statement failed since you have a prefix - from the tablename "zen_mailbeez_block" can see it is "zen_" so you need to run

Code:
    DELETE FROM `zen_configuration` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE 'MAILBEEZ_%'
    (addin "zen_" in front of the tablename 'configuration)

2. you need to remove the table- and filename definitions (not really an error but caused the notice-output) as with V1.5 mailbeez supports "drop-in" installation.

With your ealier installation you modified
    includes/database_tables.php
    includes/filenames.php

Check both on shop-level and in admin-directory and remove the following statements:
    PHP Code:
    define('TABLE_MAILBEEZ_TRACKING'...) 
    PHP Code:
    define('FILENAME_MAILBEEZ''mailbeez.php');
    define('FILENAME_HIVE''mailhive.php'); 

if you still get the ugly "Notice:..." output go to mailhive.php and disable error reporting (like zencart does by default to hide errors...)
    PHP Code:
    define('STRICT_ERROR_REPORTING'false); //change from true to false 
    will take this issues into the next release of mailbeez.

does it work now?

Plugin Contributions

Yesssss... at least with this last code, the error doesn't appear anymore. Now it work perfect. I paste the Secure Cronjob-URL and no more error. Thanks a lot man!

I'm thinking to buy any module but I want to see what works betters to me. Thanks a lot!

PS: BTW when you think in a new version and wants to give some upgrade to the graphics, contact me. www.ohmyicons.com. I work for some developers and companies designing 3D icons and more graphic stuff.

Plugin Contributions

Default How to run a cronjob

I was looking at the instructions for this module: Aftersales Automatic Trigger Email Campaigns with Modules.

I don't understand the instructions at step #4 to run a cronjob. (I don't even know what one really is. I guess its a way of making something run automatically)

Anyway I went to my server cPanel and looked at Cronjob but I don't see where I enter the url as given in step #4.

Can someone explain this part of the installation? The module says its a "drop-in" installation - no need to modify any file in you zencart-shop! But the instructions don't indicate this at all...

Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to run a cronjob

Quote Originally Posted by nohart View Post
    I was looking at the instructions for this module: Aftersales Automatic Trigger Email Campaigns with Modules.

I don't understand the instructions at step #4 to run a cronjob. (I don't even know what one really is. I guess its a way of making something run automatically)
    I suggest you use google to read what a cronjob is - but you are right, a cronjob can be set up to automate things at a given time.

Anyway I went to my server cPanel and looked at Cronjob but I don't see where I enter the url as given in step #4.

Can someone explain this part of the installation?
    You can test and manually run MailBeez without having a cronjob in place - so you can wait until you found out what you can do with mailbeez. On mailbeez com I collected some ways to set up a cronjob also using free cronservices where you just need to enter you personal mailhive.php... url.

The module says its a "drop-in" installation - no need to modify any file in you zencart-shop! But the instructions don't indicate this at all...

Thanks in advance
    "drop in" - no need to modify any file: that is correct for zen-cart since you only need to copy the new files into their location. Other cart engines requires to manually go into some configuration files and enter e.g. the name of a new database-table. Zen-Cart is very advanced in this area and allows just to "drop-in" some files which then are automatically included.

hope that helps
    cord

Plugin Contributions

ok thank you for the reply! I didn't know I could run it manually. So I take it I can just go ahead and add the add-on to my store and wait later to do the cronjob as in step 4? Maybe I just got thrown for a loop when reading the instructions. Most add-ons that all you have to do is ftp the contents just say so and the instructions led me to think I had to do more... Obviously I was reading into things. Thanks again
    Last edited by nohart; 28 Sep 2010 at 05:11 PM.

Plugin Contributions

There is any kind of multilanguage support for emails?

I manage a store with 5 different languages and I need to send each customer an email in his/her chosen language...

Thanks in advance,
    Ale

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mailbeez View Post
    As I can read in #83 you MailBeez installation does work in general.
    Currently I have no idea why you get the 404 when you try to send a test email - do you get through to enter your email address where to send the test email to? Is the URL you get the 404 for exactly the same you used to run mailhive.php in your browser? (should be the same!?)

cord
    No, the 404 is not the same. I have 4 mailbeez modules installed and I don't get a successful response from any of them. Here is the result of trying to send a test email:

/testcatalog/mailhive.php&zenid=ugf5jjc8ks5urs1uttjnnhlcq5

The "zenid" changes every time. I can successfully pull up mailhive.php in my browser. I also tried doing this in "production" mode, but got the same results. I tried to delete everything including the two DB entries and reinstalling, but same result. Is there anything else I can try? I won't be able to use this mod if I can't do this. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

ok thank you for the reply! I didn't know I could run it manually. So I take it I can just go ahead and add the add-on to my store and wait later to do the cronjob as in step 4? Maybe I just got thrown for a loop when reading the instructions. Most add-ons that all you have to do is ftp the contents just say so and the instructions led me to think I had to do more... Obviously I was reading into things. Thanks again
    you got it - just give mailbeez a try, should take only some minutes (really)

Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast