Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eBay Turbo Lister 2.0 Exporter Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by taf View Post
    Hi,

Been having the problem of getting the file to import into turbo lister. I haven't got excel to open and save the file so no luck there. Tried using Open office scalc and i just got a different error after saving the file when i tried to import it. I then tired opening and saving the file with plain old WordPad.

This seemed to do the trick, open the file with WordPad then save it and it will import into turbo lister.

I then compared these two files and the only difference seemed to be the carriage return type. WinMerge states: These files use different carriage return types.

Just thought I'd let people know what I found.
    Think I've got a fix for this:

change line 645 in ebay.php from

PHP Code:
    $output rtrim($output) . "\n"
    to

PHP Code:
    $output rtrim($output) . "\r\n"
    this seems to work for me and i can now import the file directly into turbo lister

Plugin Contributions

I have both:

Tax Table 1 Apply Tax 1
    set but i am not seeing tax added to my prices in the csv file if i comment out the following if statement i see tax added.

PHP Code:
    if (!isset($tax_rate[(int)$products->fields['products_tax_class_id']])) { 

Plugin Contributions

I upgraded to .99b and it exports great.(NO ERRORS)

Whenever I import to Turbo Lister, it asked for the fields I want to include and then say 0 items were imported successfully.

Anybody have any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

I have both:

Tax Table 1 Apply Tax 1
    set but i am not seeing tax added to my prices in the csv file if i comment out the following if statement i see tax added.

PHP Code:
    if (!isset($tax_rate[(int)$products->fields['products_tax_class_id']])) { 
    Taf, can you try just removing the "!" and let me know. Likewise, turn off your add tax setting and test again and make sure it no longer adds tax.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dealbyethan.com View Post
    This sounds strange because I did uninstall the old version and then installed the latest version. I didn't get any error. It looks like you didn't delete the tables properly. That's why when you tried and reinstalled it won't allow duplicate. Did you delete all the related files and run the uninstall sql file in Admin > Tools > Install sql patches? You might want to try manually deleting them in the phpmyadmin. Good luck.
    I am having this identical problem. I am a first time installer, and not upgrading. You stated above that I should manually delete the records... Which records am I looking for?

Tnx!

Plugin Contributions

I tried to get this mod to work, couldn't. so i deleted everything i had uploaded and now my site is down and i get this message:

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/tkatanic/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 112

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/tkatanic/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:112) in /home/tkatanic/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 100

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tkatanic/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:112) in /home/tkatanic/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

Someone help me! This is our busiest season!!

Plugin Contributions

Looks like it was a cache issue. Here was the fix: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...357#post378357

Plugin Contributions

Does the script now work after that fix?

Also, what was your original problem. You never posted any error except after you uninstalled.

Honestly, these are very simple scripts to install. usually it's the case of not uploading all of the files or not installing the sql file. There are no core overwrites.

Plugin Contributions

i was having the cache limiter problem, that threw all my headers and shopping cart off. my site was down, so i took off the mod. then found the solution (to clear the script cache) and didn't add it back on.

right now we're too busy on our retail site to deal with ebay anyway, but i will most likely add this on after the holidays. thanks for all your work developing it!

Plugin Contributions

Think I've got a fix for this:

change line 645 in ebay.php from

PHP Code:
    $output rtrim($output) . "\n"
    to

PHP Code:
    $output rtrim($output) . "\r\n"
    this seems to work for me and i can now import the file directly into turbo lister
    I have problem with the output file generated but the above fix doesn't work for me. I use ebay turbo lister exporter, yahoo product submit, google base and live product search. This is the only mod (eBay Turbo Lister) that I am having problem with the output.

My issues is the description field includes some strange character that I cannot simply find and replace. The character is a square box that is inserted into some description which causes Turbo Lister to not import. IF I manually delete the squares everything works.

I am wondering if there is away to strip the output of these squares, I am not sure if it's related to extra tabs or a return carriage problem as describes in previous post.

I am also not sure if this have anything to do with this:
    PHP Code:
    $output rtrim($output) . "\r\n";

/*if(strtolower(CHARSET) != 'utf-8')
                    $output_buffer .= utf8_encode($output);
                else
                    $output_buffer .= $output;*/ 
    Our charset=iso-8859-1 so I am not sure if there is something that needs to be done different with the above code.

Please help as I do not want to go through 1,000s of description fields to manually delete the square boxes.

Thanks!

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast