Plugin Contributions

Default Admin Index Page question

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

On 1.5.5e

Where would I edit the number of new orders listed on the admin index page? It currently shows 5, I would like to change this number to 20 to give me a better snapshot of the daily activity without having to go to another page.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Index Page question

admin/index_dashboard.php

change line 143 from
    Code:
    <?php  $orders = $db->Execute("select o.orders_id as orders_id, o.customers_name as customers_name, o.customers_id, o.date_purchased as date_purchased, o.currency, o.currency_value, ot.class, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id and class = 'ot_total') order by orders_id DESC limit 5");
    to
    Code:
    <?php  $orders = $db->Execute("select o.orders_id as orders_id, o.customers_name as customers_name, o.customers_id, o.date_purchased as date_purchased, o.currency, o.currency_value, ot.class, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id and class = 'ot_total') order by orders_id DESC limit 20");
    Great way to spend my vacation, eh?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    admin/index_dashboard.php

change line 143 from
    Code:
    <?php  $orders = $db->Execute("select o.orders_id as orders_id, o.customers_name as customers_name, o.customers_id, o.date_purchased as date_purchased, o.currency, o.currency_value, ot.class, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id and class = 'ot_total') order by orders_id DESC limit 5");
    to
    Code:
    <?php  $orders = $db->Execute("select o.orders_id as orders_id, o.customers_name as customers_name, o.customers_id, o.date_purchased as date_purchased, o.currency, o.currency_value, ot.class, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id and class = 'ot_total') order by orders_id DESC limit 20");
    Great way to spend my vacation, eh?
    LOL. Let me know if you're bored!

Plugin Contributions

Looks like that should be moved to Maximum Values in the Configuration Menu rather than have to code. Someone might want to add that to github.