New Zenner
- Join Date:
- May 2006
- Posts:
- 37
- Plugin Contributions:
- 0
Eliminate header background image on product pages
Hey guys!
I'm working on a t-shirt website with a large header on the homepage. I need that header to either shrink (vertically) or disappear on the product info pages, but not in product listings or the homepage.
Here's the home page with the correct header:
http://zend.empire9.com/
Here's a product page where I would like the large header image to disappear:
http://zend.empire9.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=180
SIDE NOTE: Please do not be offended by the product I have linked to above. We are a sarcastic t-shirt company, and we are also an equal opportunity discriminater. :smile: With that said, the product is a bit racey.
I'm almost sure this requires a few variables to be coded, but if anyone can help with that it would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Mike
LMNOtees.com - Wear your humor on your sleeve!