Admin - Modules - Shipping
From Zen Cart(tm) Wiki
- Install, edit or disable shipping methods.
To enable USPS shipping quotes:
- Admin->Configuration->Shipping/Packing ... select your country and ZIP/Postal Code
- Admin->Configuration->My Store ... select your country and zone/state
- Admin->Modules->Shipping ... click on USPS ... click "Install"
- Create a customer account with USPS as per the following instructions:
Creating/Activating a customer account for USPS realtime shipping quotes
- For information, read: http://www.usps.com/webtools/rate.htm
- To create an account, go to: https://secure.shippingapis.com/registration/
- Fill in your customer information details and click Submit.
- You will receive an email containing your USPS rate-quote Web Tools User ID.
- Insert that User ID in the Zen Cart™ USPS shipping module.
- Telephone USPS to ask them to move your account to the Production Server 1-800-344-7779 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your user ID.
- They will send you a confirmation email. Simply set your Zen Cart™ USPS module to Production mode and you're all set.
- In the Zen Cart™ Admin, edit the USPS settings for which kinds of shipping methods you want to allow.