Table admin activity log
From Zen Cart(tm) Wiki
- Stores every page access in the admin area. Can be used to identify security breaches, unauthorized access or even mistakes that other admins are making.
- Its primary purpose for being created was to comply with Credit Card companies' terms of service requiring that activity related to anyone accessing customer payment records be tracked in case an audit were ever required.
- A unique, auto incremented value, to identify each admin activity log record.
Type: int(15) Null: No Default: Extra: auto_increment
- The date and time that the specific admin activity log record was made.
Type: datetime Null: No Default: 0001-01-01 00:00:00
- The admin id of the administrator that the specific admin activity log record is from. Foreign key to admin.admin_id.
Type: int(11) Null: No Default: 0
- The php file name that was accessed in the admin area for the given admin activity log record.
Type: varchar(80) Null: No Default:
- The querystring parameters of the URL in the admin area for the given admin activity log record.
Type: varchar(150) Null: Yes Default: NULL
- The ip address of the computer accessing the specific page in the admin for the given admin activity log record.
Type: varchar(15) Null: No Default: