Table geo zones
From Zen Cart(tm) Wiki
- Holds the data for all the information shown in Admin > Locations/Taxes > Zones Definitions.
- Essentially, it is the list of custom zones you've created to handle zone-related processing for your site.
- A unique, auto incremented value, to identify each geo zones record.
Type: int(11) Null: No Default: Extra: auto_increment
- The name of the geo zone record.
Type: varchar(32) Null: No Default:
- The description of the geo zone record.
Type: varchar(255) Null: No Default:
- The date and time that the geo zone was last modified.
Type: datetime Null: Yes Default: NULL
- The date and time that the geo zone was first added.
Type: datetime Null: No Default: 0001-01-01 00:00:00
geo_zone_id: 1 geo_zone_name: Florida geo_zone_description: Florida local sales tax zone last_modified: NULL date_added: This will always be set to the date and time that Zen Cart was first setup.