3rd party contributions
This section is for documentations of 3rd party contributions, such as addons, modules, extensions, modifications or other contributions.
Developers: read here for tips on porting modules from osC.
- Admin Profiles - control access to Admin menus and functions by user id.
- Dual Pricing - offer two prices per product, such as wholesale and retail.
- Image Handler - create medium and small images on the fly from single large image; watermark images.
- Master Password - log in to any customer account (e.g. to fix lost orders).
- Manufacturers List Sidebox - An alternative to the Manufacturers Select scroll box.
- European VAT-Mod - use customers VAT-number and country to discount taxes.
- Stock by Attributes - manage inventory for individual combinations of attributes.
- Multiple Stores - One install of Zen Cart™, with more than one domain name. Offers different templates per store.
- Web images - use productimages linked to external site (no image on localhost).
- On-the-Fly Invoice Numbering - create unique, successive invoice numbers separate from Zen Cart™ order number.
- PDF Order Center - batch-print PDF invoices, labels, price quotes, packing slips, and credits.
- Super Orders - comprehensive order management system to edit orders, add products, split packing slips, and more.
- iDeal (Dutch)
- Protx VSP Direct - a contribution by Ceon for the professional, full integrated VSP™ Direct version of this popular (and cost-effective) UK Payment Gateway
- Protx VSP Form - a contribution by Ceon for the less professional VSP™ Form version of this popular (and cost-effective) UK payment gateway
- VeriSign™ Payflow Pro
- Kreditor Invoice and Pre Payment (with Invoice charge) - Sweden
- Pay&Read PAYER - Sweden
- DIBS - Scandinavia
- 2CheckOut™ - an Absolute contribution, working with Zen Cart™ 126.96.36.199 & 2CO product listing on checkout.
- InternetSecure - a contribution by NotGoddess. Secure credit card processing gateway for US and Canadian merchants.
- Invoice and Purchase Order Payment Methods
- ecommerce solution
Order Total Modules
Order Total modules allow the final total to be manipulated up or down at checkout time. They are visible on the second page of checkout after shipping is selected.
Search engine optimization
There are two URL rewriting contributions, both of them very good (judging from user response): Tim Kroeger's SEFU and Dreamscape's port of Chemo's Ultimate SEO URLs. Read through (or skim through) both support threads to figure out which contribution best meets your needs. There is a post by Tim Kroeger comparing the two.
- SEFU That Just Works - a contrib by Tim Kroeger following KISS principles - 81 page support thread - download the contrib
- Ultimate SEO - Dreamscape's port of Chemo's Ultimate SEO URLs, also features 301 redirects of the old URLs to the new ones, not updated for 1.3 but this is an easy change - 35 page support thread - download the v1.2.x contrib OR: download the v1.3.x version
Data import tools