Admin - Configuration - All Listing
Admin - Configuration Menu Items: My Store · Minimum Values · Maximum Values · Images · Customer Details · Shipping/Packaging · Product Listing · Stock · Logging · E-Mail Options · Attribute Settings · GZip Compression · Sessions · Regulations · GV Coupons · Credit Cards · Product Info · Layout Settings · Website Maintenance · New Listing · Featured Listing · All Listing · Index Listing · Define Page Status · EZ-Pages Settings
- How and where certain product listing information for all listings are displayed.
All Listings refers to the template used with index.php?main_page=products_all (includes/<yourtemplate>/templates/tpl_modules_products_all_listing.php).
This listing displays both all active products in your catalog and all the fields you have set to display (in Admin > Configuration > Product Listing).
(Note that in ZC 1.3.x, modifications to the product listing template are not reflected here without additional customization. See http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84174)
Product data display
- Display Product Image
- Display Product Quantity
- Display Product Buy Now Button
- Display Product Name
- Display Product Model
- Display Product Manufacturer Name
- Display Product Price
- Display Product Weight
- Display Product Date Added
The above settings can be set to either of these values:
- 0 = off
- 4 digit number = on
- 1st digit: left or right (left = 1, right = 2)
- 2nd and 3rd digit: sort order
- 4th digit: number of breaks after
If the value is 0 this means off, as in do not show this field at all.
If you set a value other than 0, the number used has a different meaning. The number should in that case be a 4 digit number, represented as CSOB, which stands for Column, Sort Order, (line) Breaks.
- The first digit: 1 means left and 2 means right. The screen draws in 2 cells, for the left and right side. Within the left and right side is a display or sort order.
- The second and third digits make up one number which is the sort order. 2 digits are used so you can sort and increment your numbers such as 10, 20, 30, 40, etc. so that later you can more easily move the fields around.
- The fourth digit is how many line breaks (<br />) should be added following the data.
- 0 for all on one line
- 1 for 1 line break (<br />)
- 2 for 2 line breaks (<br /><br />)
- 3 for 3 line breaks (<br /><br /><br />)