Installation - Upgrade
Upgrading Your Site
Detailed upgrade instructions that help you retain your customizations while upgrading to new features, can be found in the installation zip file under the /docs/2.Readme-Upgrade.html file.
Here's a high-level overview of the process. Note: this will not save your customizations.
- Backup your site from the server as well as the copy on your computer.
- Backup your database.
- Create a new directory and copy your site into it.
- Create a new database and load your old database in it.
- Next, change the two configure.php files to utilize the new directory and database.
- This way, when you attempt to upgrade you are practicing to see where the problems, if any, will happen.
- Make sure all appears to be working on your temporary site.
- Now, load the new version files to your new temp directory (from latest downloaded zip).
- Run the http://www.your_domain_name.com/your_new_site/zc_install.
- Run the Upgrade Database.
- I would do one at a time based on what is checked - leave the first checkbox that the upgrader picked checked and uncheck the others.
- Advantage is that you can see your problems step by step.
- Each time it completes it will recheck the boxes left to go.
- Continue in this method until all boxes are unchecked.
- If you find you have issues, you are not hurting anything and can always start over without damage to your existing shop and live database.
Reminder: Read the /docs/2.readme-upgrade.html document for step-by-step details and information on tools to help in the process.
play casino games roulette tips Gambling Online - Risks. Online casino - Poker in casino online casino net Online casino - Poker in casino Casinos with no deposit required. casinos games play casino games games online slots hints