From Zen Cart(tm) Wiki
- Stores all access data for the admin panel.
- A unique, auto incremented value, to identify each admin record.
Type: int(11) Null: No Default: Extra: auto_increment
- The username of the administrator account.
Type: varchar(32) Null: No Default:
- The email address of the administrator account. Checked for validation before inserting it via the Admin panel. Used to reset admin password when password is forgotten by admin.
Type: varchar(96) Null: No Default:
- Administrator password encrypted with the password function zen_encrypt_password(). The validation with an encrypted and a plain text password are made with the function zen_validate_password().
Type: varchar(40) Null: No Default:
- Admin level of the administrator account. This is used to restrict access as admin when the admin demo is setup. Can be set to 1 (full rights) or 0 (restricted rights for the purpose of the Admin Demo).
Type: tinyint(1) Null: No Default: 1
- Although no default entries are loaded with a stock install (with or without demo data), they are populated when you run the install script and fill in these values via the form.