Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Manual Card Payment Module

Quote Originally Posted by Forum5 View Post

I don't know what the problem is.
    Is there something in the ad-on that is loaded when admin/index.php executes that is causing the problem? Maybe I copied something to the wrong folder?

Do I have to remove everything and reinstall the entire cart? Just what's up?

I have a copy of the previous software install backed up and could revert to that and test agn but I thought I would give a shout out first.

Has anyone run into a situation like this?
    I reverted to the backup from prior to the Ceon install and all works well, including the storeadmin/index.php.

The instructions state:
    Please Note: If the admin folder for the store is not named “admin”, then care must be taken to place the files from within the files/admin folder into the store's admin folder. Simply copying across the files/admin folder won't work!
    I'm confused over that statement. I copied the ceon files store/includes/* to store includes/* and admin/includes/* into the storeadmin/includes/*. I think, into the proper folders.

I'm confused because the instructions state:
    New Files

These are the files which make up this module. They should be copied into their respective folders in the Zen Cart installation.

They already have the correct folder structure, so a single drag-and-drop of the folders/files in the files folder into the root directory for the store will put the files in the correct locations.

There's no need to copy the files individually - that often results in files being missed out!
    Still no idea.
    Last edited by Forum5; 16 Jul 2010 at 06:36 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Do I have to remove everything and reinstall the entire cart? Just what's up?
    Sorry, no idea how you've done it but you appear to have messed up your admin files when reuploading them.

I have a copy of the previous software install backed up and could revert to that and test agn but I thought I would give a shout out first.
    I would do that if I was you. Then simply use FTP to upload the Ceon Manual Card files, it's easy to do and you will avoid messing things up and you have done so far! :)

All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I copied the ceon files store/includes/* to store includes/* and admin/includes/* into the storeadmin/includes/*. I think, into the proper folders.
    That's right, so I don't know what your question is. What don't you have an idea about?

Just follow the remaining instructions and all should be fine.

All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by conor View Post
    Hi,
    That's right, so I don't know what your question is. What don't you have an idea about?

Just follow the remaining instructions and all should be fine.

All the best..

Conor
    ceon
    All is well. I reverted to the clean copy and loaded the Ceon Manual Card module again. I guess it takes me two times to get it right.

Allow me to post a notice to ALL:

If you use a prefix on your data tables, don't forget to put the same prefix on the Ceon Table that you create, else it will not work.

Thanks for the module Conor.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

If you use a prefix on your data tables, don't forget to put the same prefix on the Ceon Table that you create, else it will not work.
    That's already made clear in the documentation.. the preferred method is to use Zen Cart's SQL patch function rather than pasting the SQL directly into software such as PHPMyAdmin, but if you do go the PHPMyAdmin route, of course you must use the correct prefix (this is also stated in the documentation).

Thanks for the module Conor.
    Glad you like it and that you got your problems sorted.

All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Manual Card Payment Module v2.0.0!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I am receiving the following when I try to install the Ceon payment module.

The Ceon Manual Card Database Table Does Not Exist!

It tells me to please create the database table, according to the installation instructions. I've checked and the table is in the database. [/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by The Enchanted View Post
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I am receiving the following when I try to install the Ceon payment module.

The Ceon Manual Card Database Table Does Not Exist!

It tells me to please create the database table, according to the installation instructions. I've checked and the table is in the database. [/FONT]
    Well,.. if you did install the table, did you install the table in the Zen Cart database with the same prefix as the other tables?

Read the instructions again, very carefully. My problem started because I was moving to fast and overlooked a few steps.

Computer code is unforgiving with that sort of thing.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by The Enchanted View Post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It tells me to please create the database table, according to the installation instructions. I've checked and the table is in the database. [/FONT]
    You may have forgotten to upload the file

admin/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_manual_card_database_tables.php

Either that or the prefix is wrong.

All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

hello! Wow lots of hard data here There there any easy tutorial or any someone break it down in baby steps for a newbie to learn how to install this? I download the software and don't know which sniplet goes where? I try youtube but they don't have a tutorial.

Is this the same as Ceon URi mapping? Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    hello! Wow lots of hard data here There there any easy tutorial or any someone break it down in baby steps for a newbie to learn how to install this? I download the software and don't know which sniplet goes where? I try youtube but they don't have a tutorial.

Is this the same as Ceon URi mapping? Thank you!
    I have just completed one install and may have to do two more. Conor is located in Ireland. I think his zone is UTC +1. He checks in regularly and can give better advice but in simple terms there are two steps.

Assuming that you have the latest, 1.3.9.d installed:

1. Copy the Ceon files to their relative location on http://www.yourdomain/yourcart/.
    Yourcart/admin/
    Youcart/includes/

2. Create a new table within the Zen-Cart database where the other Zencart tables are located using ‘ceon_manual_card.sql’ that is provided. This can be done through zencart upgrades or using phpMyAdmin. Conor is not in favor of using phpMyAdmin but, that is what I did.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast