Default Can I apply cheapest price on active salemaker and quantity discount?

Normal price 10.70 euro
    Salemaker price discount 10% is 9.85 euro
    When quantity is 4 than price is 9.70 euro.
    Customer orders 4. The price that is automatically applied in shopping cart is 9,85 instead of 9.70 (cheapest)

How can quantity discount overrule the salemaker or configure zen-cart to apply cheapest price.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to apply cheapest price on active salemaker and quantity discount

zen stock code does not apply "Special" or "Salemaker" sales or discounts to quantity discount.

search quantity discounts, swguy has a commercial mod available i believe.

Default Re: How to apply cheapest price on active salemaker and quantity discount

I do not want to apply that module, because it is not fulfilling the requirements. In my opionion there should be a standard solution within zen-cart that takes care that the proper discount is applied for the different functionalities within zen-cart to create discounts.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by manage-it View Post
    In my opionion there should be a standard solution within zen-cart that takes care that the proper discount is applied for the different functionalities within zen-cart to create discounts.
    In a perfect world where all open source projects are maintained and updated to everyone's request, it would be.

I have a mod, not packaged yet cause I saw no interest in it (http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...m-I-missing%29)

it simply allows for an additional discount (percentage or flat amount) off the original discount qty price. I will post link to demo in that thread.