Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS Shipping Module [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Nothing to do with the USPS module; you've apparently got a module named /includes/modules/shipping/uspsXmlTest.php on the site. Just rename that module to have a .php.test file-extension so it won't attempt to load.
    That fixed it, thanks. That must have been left behind from back when I was having with 1st class not showing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    That's telling you a file is missing. Check your installation to be sure that file is in that location.
    Yes, sir. That was the first thing I checked. I even added a blank file with that naming, but that didn't work out so well...

Plugin Contributions

Not here for support (hopefully). Realized all my first class options were broken because someone ordered priority mail, so fixing the module with i. Appreciate your quick fix @lat9

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    Just an observation, in case anyone else comes across the same issue.

The rate returned for Ground Advantage is not the actual postage rate. Let me explain.

A 1.2 pound shipment is returning $11 for Ground Advantage using this module.
    Using the USPS website postage calculator also returns $11.
    Using the USPS website to actually print the postage is $7.85.

I believe the error is on the USPS end, but wanted to post in case anyone is seeing this and wondering about the discrepancy.
    I'm having the same issue, except that Shipstation is showing a much lower rate than what our customers are being charged. Tare is zero and even if we eliminated our very small handling charge, our customers' cost is several dollars above what we're being charged.

I tried changing from Online to Retail, and everything except Ground Advantage went up by a couple of dollars. Ground Advantage stayed the same, and in that setting, it was the least expensive. But when I went back to Online and the other prices went back down, Ground Advantage was more expensive than several of the Priority Mail services, when it should have been less expensive. I don't see any way to correct this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HeleneWallis View Post
    I'm having the same issue, except that Shipstation is showing a much lower rate than what our customers are being charged. Tare is zero and even if we eliminated our very small handling charge, our customers' cost is several dollars above what we're being charged.

I tried changing from Online to Retail, and everything except Ground Advantage went up by a couple of dollars. Ground Advantage stayed the same, and in that setting, it was the least expensive. But when I went back to Online and the other prices went back down, Ground Advantage was more expensive than several of the Priority Mail services, when it should have been less expensive. I don't see any way to correct this.

What are your settings in Configuration >> Shipping/Packaging for Package Tare Small to Medium and Larger Packages?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    What are your settings in Configuration >> Shipping/Packaging for Package Tare Small to Medium and Larger Packages?
    Zero for both.

Plugin Contributions

Something is just not making sense as I have checked several of our clients and, when in retail, all match the non-loggedin price of USPS. When set to online, they are matching USPS rates when logged in and the rates provided by stamps.com. I don't have access to a site using shipstation. I will note that all the sites are zeroed out for tares in both the admin configuration and the USPS mod.

Plugin Contributions

Something is just not making sense as I have checked several of our clients and, when in retail, all match the non-loggedin price of USPS. When set to online, they are matching USPS rates when logged in and the rates provided by stamps.com. I don't have access to a site using shipstation. I will note that all the sites are zeroed out for tares in both the admin configuration and the USPS mod.

Maybe it has something to do with the Webtools ID?? I'd be willing to trade and test to see if that's a factor. DM if interested and willing.

Plugin Contributions

Maybe it's USPS as I cannot get it to give me a Ground Advantage option unless I am logged in to my USPS account.

I'll check in with USPS again tomorrow.

Plugin Contributions

I am seeing the following error in the logs:

Code:
    [12-Aug-2023 05:58:41 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /store/index.php?main_page=checkout_one, IP address: 129.222.137.108, Language id 1
    #1  usps->quote() called at [/home/domain/public_html/store/includes/classes/shipping.php:201]
    #2  shipping->quote() called at [/home/domain/public_html/store/includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/header_php.php:222]
    #3  require(/home/domain/public_html/store/includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/header_php.php) called at [/home/domain/public_html/store/index.php:35]
    --> PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/domain/public_html/store/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 779.
    That part of the USPS.php code deals with Handling Fees. I noticed that this customer is from Canada, and our USPS Handling Fee for International customers was "BLANK". I have gone ahead and put a "0" in the field to see if that corrects the issue, but wanted to log it here just in case having a "blank" handling fee value was causing the non-numerical error in line 779.
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

I don't see how this has anything to do with ShipStation. Our ShipStation rates (when we use ShipStation to print labels) are correct. Zencart doesn't interact with ShipStation to pull up rates for the customer--those come from USPS. Agreed, makes no sense.

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast