Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Business template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I would recommend searching on google or here on the forum for instructions on creating a mobile friendly template.

Thanks,

Anne
    Yeah I've looked here in the forum...not very good instructions..I'll keep researching

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Is there a way to slow down the speed of the slider?

I found some Jscript files in the template files,but I dont know where and what to edit to slow down the speed of the slider.

I really hope you can help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
    Richard

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Is there a way to slow down the speed of the slider?

I found some Jscript files in the template files,but I dont know where and what to edit to slow down the speed of the slider.

I really hope you can help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
    Richard
    Hi! If you read through the thread I know that someone else had this question and posted his solution for it.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi! If you read through the thread I know that someone else had this question and posted his solution for it.

Thanks,

Anne
    Sorry,but I can't find it in this thread
    Can you point me into the right direction please ?

Plugin Contributions

No, I can't do your legwork for you. Do a search of the "addon templates" forum to find the post.

I do know that the fix involves editing the javascript file that controls the slider so if you look in that file you will probably see what needs to be edited.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

No, I can't do your legwork for you. Do a search of the "addon templates" forum to find the post.

I do know that the fix involves editing the javascript file that controls the slider so if you look in that file you will probably see what needs to be edited.

Thanks,

Anne

No problem I will have a look how to do this.

But..I have another uestion for you and I hope you will help me with this

I created some extra pages and links for the “ Information” sidebox,everything works.
    But I also want to add 2 of those created links into my footer under the “Information” heading.
    I tried many thing things and spent hours,but without any result.
    If you have a look at: www.silvaro.nl you see on the right side top the sidebox “ Information”
    In this sidebox you see 2 links “ Bestelprocedure” and “ Betaalmethoden” ,these links I want in the footer under “ Information”.
    Please,can you explain me how to do that?I also checked the tutorials on the website Picaflor,but still without any good result.
    I really hope someone can help,this already gave me a lot of stress.

Here is the code form the sidebox:
    Code:
    phpBB['db_installed_config']) && $phpBB->phpBB['db_installed_config']) && (isset($phpBB->phpBB['files_installed']) && $phpBB->phpBB['files_installed']) && (PHPBB_LINKS_ENABLED=='true')) { $information[] = '' . BOX_BBINDEX . ''; // or: $phpBB->phpBB['phpbb_url'] . FILENAME_BB_INDEX // or: str_replace(str_replace(DIR_WS_CATALOG, '', DIR_FS_CATALOG), '', DIR_WS_PHPBB) } if (DEFINE_SITE_MAP_STATUS <= 1) { $information[] = '' . BOX_INFORMATION_SITE_MAP . ''; } // only show GV FAQ when installed if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS == 'true') { $information[] = '' . BOX_INFORMATION_GV . ''; } // only show Discount Coupon FAQ when installed if (DEFINE_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS <= 1 && MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS == 'true') { $information[] = '' . BOX_INFORMATION_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . ''; } if (SHOW_NEWSLETTER_UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK == 'true') { $information[] = '' . BOX_INFORMATION_UNSUBSCRIBE . ''; } require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_information.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'sideboxes'). '/tpl_information.php'); $title = BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION; $title_link = false; require($template->get_template_dir($column_box_default, DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common') . '/' . $column_box_default); ?>

Here is the code from the footer:
    Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Footer Menu Definitions
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2005 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V3.0
     * @version $Id: footer_menu_deines.php 1.0 5/9/2009 Clyde Jones $
     */

/*BOF Menu Column 1 link Definitions*/
    Define('TITLE_ONE', '<li class="menuTitle">Bekijk</li>');
    Define('HOME', '<li><a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">' . HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG . '</a></li>');
    Define('FEATURED','<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED_PRODUCTS) . '">' .  TABLE_HEADING_FEATURED_PRODUCTS .  '</a></li>');
    Define('SPECIALS', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS) . '">' . BOX_HEADING_SPECIALS . '</a></li>');
    Define('NEWPRODUCTS', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW) . '">' . BOX_HEADING_WHATS_NEW . '</a></li>');
    Define('ALLPRODUCTS', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL) . '">' .CATEGORIES_BOX_HEADING_PRODUCTS_ALL . '</a></li>');
    /*EOF Menu Column 1 link Definitions*/

/*OF Menu Column 2 link Definitions*/
    Define('TITLE_TWO', '<li class="menuTitle">Informatie</li>');
    Define('ABOUT', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_ABOUT_US . '</a></li>');
    Define('SITEMAP', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_SITE_MAP) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SITE_MAP . '</a></li>');

Define('GVFAQ', '');
    Define('COUPON', '');
    Define('UNSUBSCRIBE', '');
    /*EOF Menu Column 2 link Definitions*/

/*BOF Menu Column 3 link Definitions*/
    Define('TITLE_THREE', '<li class="menuTitle">Klantenservice</li>');
    Define('CONTACT','<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a></li>');
    Define('SHIPPING', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a></li>');
    Define('PRIVACY', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a></li>');
    Define('CONDITIONS','<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a></li>');
    Define('ACCOUNT', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') .'">' . HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT . '</a></li>');
    /*EOF Menu Column 3 link Definitions*/

/*BOF Menu Column 4 link Definitions*/
    Define('TITLE_FOUR', '<li class="menuTitle">Overig</li>');
    /*The actual links are determined by "footer links" set in EZ-Pages
    *EOF Menu Column 4 link Definitions
    */

/*BOF Footer Menu Definitions*/
    Define('QUICKLINKS', '<dd class="first">
    <ul>' . TITLE_ONE . HOME . FEATURED . SPECIALS . NEWPRODUCTS . ALLPRODUCTS . '</ul></dd>');
    Define('INFORMATION', '<dd class="second">
    <ul>' . TITLE_TWO . ABOUT . SITEMAP . GVFAQ . COUPON . UNSUBSCRIBE . '</ul></dd>');
    Define('CUSTOMER_SERVICE', '<dd class="third">
    <ul>' . TITLE_THREE . CONTACT . SHIPPING . PRIVACY . CONDITIONS . ACCOUNT . '</ul></dd>');
    Define('IMPORTANT', '<dd><ul>' . TITLE_FOUR);
    Define('IMPORTANT_END', '</ul></dd>');
    /*EOF Footer Menu Definitions*/

define('TWITTER', 'http://silvaro.nl');
    define('FACEBOOK','http://silvaro.nl');

//EOF
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Richard

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Rimo View Post
    No problem I will have a look how to do this.

But..I have another uestion for you and I hope you will help me with this

I created some extra pages and links for the “ Information” sidebox,everything works.
    But I also want to add 2 of those created links into my footer under the “Information” heading.
    I tried many thing things and spent hours,but without any result.
    If you have a look at: www.silvaro.nl you see on the right side top the sidebox “ Information”
    In this sidebox you see 2 links “ Bestelprocedure” and “ Betaalmethoden” ,these links I want in the footer under “ Information”.
    Please,can you explain me how to do that?I also checked the tutorials on the website Picaflor,but still without any good result.
    I really hope someone can help,this already gave me a lot of stress.

Here is the code form the sidebox:
    Code:
    phpBB['db_installed_config']) && $phpBB->phpBB['db_installed_config']) && (isset($phpBB->phpBB['files_installed']) && $phpBB->phpBB['files_installed']) && (PHPBB_LINKS_ENABLED=='true')) { $information[] = '' . BOX_BBINDEX . ''; // or: $phpBB->phpBB['phpbb_url'] . FILENAME_BB_INDEX // or: str_replace(str_replace(DIR_WS_CATALOG, '', DIR_FS_CATALOG), '', DIR_WS_PHPBB) } if (DEFINE_SITE_MAP_STATUS <= 1) { $information[] = '' . BOX_INFORMATION_SITE_MAP . ''; } // only show GV FAQ when installed if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS == 'true') { $information[] = '' . BOX_INFORMATION_GV . ''; } // only show Discount Coupon FAQ when installed if (DEFINE_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS <= 1 && MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS == 'true') { $information[] = '' . BOX_INFORMATION_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . ''; } if (SHOW_NEWSLETTER_UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK == 'true') { $information[] = '' . BOX_INFORMATION_UNSUBSCRIBE . ''; } require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_information.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'sideboxes'). '/tpl_information.php'); $title = BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION; $title_link = false; require($template->get_template_dir($column_box_default, DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common') . '/' . $column_box_default); ?>

Here is the code from the footer:
    Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Footer Menu Definitions
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2005 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V3.0
     * @version $Id: footer_menu_deines.php 1.0 5/9/2009 Clyde Jones $
     */

/*BOF Menu Column 1 link Definitions*/
    Define('TITLE_ONE', '<li class="menuTitle">Bekijk</li>');
    Define('HOME', '<li><a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">' . HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG . '</a></li>');
    Define('FEATURED','<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED_PRODUCTS) . '">' .  TABLE_HEADING_FEATURED_PRODUCTS .  '</a></li>');
    Define('SPECIALS', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS) . '">' . BOX_HEADING_SPECIALS . '</a></li>');
    Define('NEWPRODUCTS', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW) . '">' . BOX_HEADING_WHATS_NEW . '</a></li>');
    Define('ALLPRODUCTS', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL) . '">' .CATEGORIES_BOX_HEADING_PRODUCTS_ALL . '</a></li>');
    /*EOF Menu Column 1 link Definitions*/

/*OF Menu Column 2 link Definitions*/
    Define('TITLE_TWO', '<li class="menuTitle">Informatie</li>');
    Define('ABOUT', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_ABOUT_US . '</a></li>');
    Define('SITEMAP', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_SITE_MAP) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SITE_MAP . '</a></li>');

Define('GVFAQ', '');
    Define('COUPON', '');
    Define('UNSUBSCRIBE', '');
    /*EOF Menu Column 2 link Definitions*/

/*BOF Menu Column 3 link Definitions*/
    Define('TITLE_THREE', '<li class="menuTitle">Klantenservice</li>');
    Define('CONTACT','<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a></li>');
    Define('SHIPPING', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a></li>');
    Define('PRIVACY', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a></li>');
    Define('CONDITIONS','<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a></li>');
    Define('ACCOUNT', '<li><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') .'">' . HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT . '</a></li>');
    /*EOF Menu Column 3 link Definitions*/

/*BOF Menu Column 4 link Definitions*/
    Define('TITLE_FOUR', '<li class="menuTitle">Overig</li>');
    /*The actual links are determined by "footer links" set in EZ-Pages
    *EOF Menu Column 4 link Definitions
    */

/*BOF Footer Menu Definitions*/
    Define('QUICKLINKS', '<dd class="first">
    <ul>' . TITLE_ONE . HOME . FEATURED . SPECIALS . NEWPRODUCTS . ALLPRODUCTS . '</ul></dd>');
    Define('INFORMATION', '<dd class="second">
    <ul>' . TITLE_TWO . ABOUT . SITEMAP . GVFAQ . COUPON . UNSUBSCRIBE . '</ul></dd>');
    Define('CUSTOMER_SERVICE', '<dd class="third">
    <ul>' . TITLE_THREE . CONTACT . SHIPPING . PRIVACY . CONDITIONS . ACCOUNT . '</ul></dd>');
    Define('IMPORTANT', '<dd><ul>' . TITLE_FOUR);
    Define('IMPORTANT_END', '</ul></dd>');
    /*EOF Footer Menu Definitions*/

define('TWITTER', 'http://silvaro.nl');
    define('FACEBOOK','http://silvaro.nl');

//EOF
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Richard
    Edit the includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/all_business/footer_menu_defines.php file.

Thanks,
    Anne

Plugin Contributions

Edit the includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/all_business/footer_menu_defines.php file.

Thanks,
    Anne
    Yes,I know I need to edit that file,but I don't know how.
    I tried it many times and in several ways,but without any result

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Rimo View Post
    Yes,I know I need to edit that file,but I don't know how.
    I tried it many times and in several ways,but without any result
    The module used to build the footer menu is the footer menu module. I would recommend reading that thread for instructions on editing the menu.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello

Do you have a tip on how to add google + button on header? like below the search box? been playing around with this without any luck, has anyone been able to add this button?

Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast