Page 292 of 373 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3721

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

I looked at this in Firefox, IE, Chrome, and Safari. They all looked the same - like you wanted it to look.

It appears you solved your own issue. If you're seeing something different when you look at it, that's a whole other issue unrelated to this mod.

Good luck and happy zenning

Quote Originally Posted by thunder2010 View Post
    i just installed ZLB on my site and it's work fine... but there is small problem ... my product page look like this :-

after i upload = tpl_modules_main_product_image.php
    the product page is not as it was ???

my original ( tpl_modules_main_product_image.php ) file contain :-

what should i do to make it look as it is ... and make the main image work fine with the mod ??

you can check that on my site => www.srokey.info
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

It appears you solved your own issue.
    Looks like he solved it by uninstalling Lightbox.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ScriptJunkie View Post
    I looked at this in Firefox, IE, Chrome, and Safari. They all looked the same - like you wanted it to look.

It appears you solved your own issue. If you're seeing something different when you look at it, that's a whole other issue unrelated to this mod.

Good luck and happy zenning
    Thank you for your replay ,But i didn't solve it yet. I only didn't replace my [ tpl_modules_main_product_image.php ] with the one come with the mod.
    that's why i posted my [ tpl_modules_main_product_image.php ] contains so any one can tell me where to add the ZLB cod for this file in my file.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RescoCCC View Post
    Looks like he solved it by uninstalling Lightbox.
    It's great mod. and i didn't find one better than it. So it's still there , But it's only not working for the main image and work for all sup images.

It's great mod. and i didn't find one better than it. So it's still there , But it's only not working for the main image and work for all sup images.

Ok, so is the issue a layout issue of the product page (as indicated by your screen shots in your initial post), or is the issue one of the lightbox not functioning correctly.

If it's a function issue, please list the specific issue you are experiencing, what you've done so far to troubleshoot it, and provide a link to the exact page where the problem exists

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ScriptJunkie View Post
    Ok, so is the issue a layout issue of the product page (as indicated by your screen shots in your initial post), or is the issue one of the lightbox not functioning correctly.

If it's a function issue, please list the specific issue you are experiencing, what you've done so far to troubleshoot it, and provide a link to the exact page where the problem exists
    He's having a layout issue. If you check this product:

http://srokey.info/blackberry-storm-...ked-p-148.html

You'll see that the main image isn't using Lightbox, but Lightbox is working fine on the secondary images. That's because he went back to the original tpl_modules_main_product_image.php because the one that came with the mod messed up the layout.

Personally, I think it's just a matter of editing the file that comes with the mod in order to correct the layout.

Plugin Contributions

You'll see that the main image isn't using Lightbox, but Lightbox is working fine on the secondary images. That's because he went back to the original tpl_modules_main_product_image.php because the one that came with the mod messed up the layout.

Personally, I think it's just a matter of editing the file that comes with the mod in order to correct the layout.
    Yes, It's exactly as you say man.
    I need some one to tell me how i can edit [ tpl_modules_main_product_image.php ] to don't miss my product layout.
    when i upload the [ tpl_modules_main_product_image.php ] that comes with the mod it miss my layout and let the main image work in the mod as it should.
    But if i didn't change it my product layout still as it is now but the main image not work with the mod.
    So i need to make the main image work with the mod while keeping my product layout.

Actually, his lightbox isn't working on any of his images because it's not fully installed.

The functionality you see with the additional images zooming on mouseover is a function of the Image Handler mod - not this mod.

Empowerment Sanctuary

Hi Thunder,

Although ZLB has changed the way your product page layout appears, your issue is really a page layout issue, rather than a ZLB support issue.

To ensure support of a general layout issue (even one caused by a mod), it is best to ask your question in the page layout section of the forum.

Although someone in this ZLB support thread may choose to provide assistance, they will be able to more easily do so if you reinstall the ZLB file that you've removed: tpl_modules_main_product_image.php

The kind of issue you're having is a really good example of why it's necessary to compare and merge common files before installing a mod.

By that I mean...any file that comes with a mod that has a duplicate in your store which you've already customized for function or layout (such as tpl_modules_main_product_image.php)... the mod file and your own customized file need to be compared to one another and their changes merged together into a single new file, so that changes from both files are saved.

Good luck and happy Zenning

Yes, It's exactly as you say man.
    I need some one to tell me how i can edit [ tpl_modules_main_product_image.php ] to don't miss my product layout.
    when i upload the [ tpl_modules_main_product_image.php ] that comes with the mod it miss my layout and let the main image work in the mod as it should.
    But if i didn't change it my product layout still as it is now but the main image not work with the mod.
    So i need to make the main image work with the mod while keeping my product layout.

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

Actually, his lightbox isn't working on any of his images because it's not fully installed.

The functionality you see with the additional images zooming on mouseover is a function of the Image Handler mod - not this mod.
    If you click the images they are using ZLB.