Page 349 of 357 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

I installed version 1.12.0. What I'm noticing so far is

1. - the feed output file is showing duplicate google_product_category for each product

<g:google_product_category><![CDATA[Media &gt; Music]]></g:google_product_category>
    <g:google_product_category><![CDATA[Media &gt; Music]]></g:google_product_category>

2. - Configuration no longer has, Include Zero Quantity - Is it showing for anyone else?

3. - Configuration still has the Shipping Country drop down list error. This fix works.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=2849

The feed is uploading to google without problem.

Plugin Contributions

I'm getting some odd duplications in my data as well. For example anything with an ampersand or special character, like greater than has mysteriously added characters.

For example:
    Code:
    <g:google_product_category>Home &amp;amp; Garden &amp;gt; Kitchen &amp;amp; Dining &amp;gt; Barware</g:google_product_category>
    Notice all the extra
    Code:
    amp;
    ? So I get XML formatting errors from Google. It's taking forever to manually clean each generated file and I get no errors when running debug.

Any ideas?

This was a fresh install of 1.10.2

Plugin Contributions

I'm all working yehaaaaaa ..1 product was causing all the grief ..I disabled all my products and opened them 1 by 1 till I found which categories were causing the problem ,just finished finding out which product was faulty ...now just need to play around and get it to upload

Plugin Contributions

Hi, im having problems getting our feed to work, getting the following error:

Encoding problem in attribute: description (12684 errors)

Some of the characters in your items seem to be invalid. Please verify that all the characters in your feed are valid for your selected encoding.
    Examples:

Item ID Line No. Value
    1752 69 RRP £8.99  Battle of the Bands: Backstage Pass introduces 60 new cards for your Battle of the Bands games! What do you, your cat, a cute backup singer and the dread K'tulu on lead zither have in common? They're in your band! You're a star, so lets jam! Complexity (1-10): 3 Playing Time: 30-45 minutes Number of players: 2-6 Ages: 13 and higher (Teen Themes)

We run a UK shop if that makes any difference which ran the Numinix Google Base Feeder absolutely brilliantly up until Google made the changes and now nothing works.

The Guys at Numinix have installed the latest version release but just seems to be a problem getting my data into Google.

Just wanted to confirm that I need to update my files and DB to UTF-8 >?

Any advice would be most grateful

Cheers
    Chris
    Regards,

Chris (CCN1)

Plugin Contributions

Maybe totally not related, but i'll ask anyway,, has anyone had a customer reporting an error at checkout i replicated it and it says this..

Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed to perform the action requested.
    You are still logged in to your account and may continue shopping. Please choose a destination from a menu..

i installed the brand new google merchant feed from numinix,,

would someone like to relicate it aswell just to see if its connected

Plugin Contributions

I just went through checkout on my site and there were no errors.

Plugin Contributions

Default "No Picture Available" - error

After having installed the latest Google Base Feeder I am getting the "No Picture Available" error when adding new products to the shop (not to Google Feed). I can't figure the relationship but thought I'd ask if anyone else has experienced this??

I have some 350+ products already loaded and never had any issues with images and no changes have been made in admin to configurations (other than Google Merchant).

Any clues??

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "No Picture Available" - error

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    After having installed the latest Google Base Feeder I am getting the "No Picture Available" error when adding new products to the shop (not to Google Feed). I can't figure the relationship but thought I'd ask if anyone else has experienced this??

I have some 350+ products already loaded and never had any issues with images and no changes have been made in admin to configurations (other than Google Merchant).

Any clues??

cheers,
    Mike
    By chance are you using image handler...if so...turn it ON on the config of your Google Merchant.

Plugin Contributions

I also am getting the Whoops message after installing the Numinix Google Merchant Feed. It is very frustrating. If you find the issue, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by sash View Post
    Maybe totally not related, but i'll ask anyway,, has anyone had a customer reporting an error at checkout i replicated it and it says this..

Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed to perform the action requested.
    You are still logged in to your account and may continue shopping. Please choose a destination from a menu..

i installed the brand new google merchant feed from numinix,,

would someone like to relicate it aswell just to see if its connected

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "No Picture Available" - error

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLeopard View Post
    By chance are you using image handler...if so...turn it ON on the config of your Google Merchant.
    Thanks Pink for the quick response.

I read your reply and went HAHA!! ... then turned it on but alas it was not the problem

cheers,
    Mike