Page 46 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: User tracking mod

Quote Originally Posted by dchquilling View Post
    I just installed User Tracking (1.3.7 version) on a fresh install of 1.3.9h and am having problems with the Shopping Cart being displayed.

If I go to Who's Online, I can see all active sessions each with their own individual carts showing. But when I go into User Tracking, every session has the identical cart showing - the cart associated with the most recent session.

Has anyone else seen this?

Apache 2.0 on Linux
    PHP 5.2.17
    MySQL 5.0.91
    Yes that "feature" appeared with zen-cart v1.3.9
    I had a quick look and couldn't see a quick fix
    I can live without it for the time being as the other
    info that this mod provides is more important to me.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lumpylumpy View Post
    Hi, i am using 1.39h, with User Traking off course

When i open User Tracking, by default it opens me the first user that whas recorded without a session_id.
    In my case web crawlers as google, yahoo....
    This may be only particular to me as i have in config-> Sessions :
    Prevent Spider Sessions
    Prevent known spiders from starting a session = True
    And they have a lot off hits in one day > 5000
    it is a headake to scroll to the real users sessions throh so many hits

the solution is that in admin/user_tracking.php around the end there is the line that shows the clicks off a certain user, for me this line returns true by default in the case off spiders as they dont have session IDs.
    line 363 in my file
    Code:
    if ($_GET['viewsession'] == $ut['value']['session_id']){
      while (($pu = each($ut['value']['last_page_url']))&&($du = each($ut['value']['page_desc'])))
      {
    and replaced it with (adedd code in red and bold)
    Code:
    if ($_GET['viewsession'] == $ut['value']['session_id']  && $ut['value']['session_id'] != ''){
      while (($pu = each($ut['value']['last_page_url']))&&($du = each($ut['value']['page_desc'])))
      {
    in this way even if the is a record without session_id, it does not open by default, only when you click on [view session]

Best regards Zoli.
    Hi
    I have just done the mod toi the said lines of code and it works to a degree (for me)

Ok, now the spider record is not open by default... Great! BUT, if I click on open session... nothing opens. All users with a session open ok.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I have a fresh install on 1.39h using the User Tracking v.1.3.6.2 for ZEN1.3.7 mod for user tracking. I hope this is the right thread for questions...

user tracking comes up in my configuration menu, but not under the tools menu. Anybody have this problem, or am I looking in the wrong place? I have looked at over 100 posts, hope I am not repeating a solved problem.

Plugin Contributions

Default Post above me

My FTP program told me it uploaded the pages, but it did not, so that is the reason why it did not work. Had to go into webshell to figure that out, sorry that I could not find a delete or edit function on the forum for my previous post. Mike

Plugin Contributions

In user Tracking Config I've entered the IP address of Google in the "Exclude this IP" heading.

Am I restricted to one IP address, I'm getting visited all the time by crawl.yahoo.net and would also like to exclude this IP address.

It's a toss-up which of these visits the most, but I'd like to not track them both.

Is both possible, or am I restricted to one.

Great add-on by the way. Really useful if users have any problems. You can see where they've been and what they've done.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by technologynow View Post
    In user Tracking Config I've entered the IP address of Google in the "Exclude this IP" heading.

Am I restricted to one IP address, I'm getting visited all the time by crawl.yahoo.net and would also like to exclude this IP address.

It's a toss-up which of these visits the most, but I'd like to not track them both.

Great add-on by the way. Really useful if users have any problems. You can see where they've been and what they've done.

Try entering the ips with comma's such as

104.105.151.123, 123.123.123.122
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper
    Business Class Web Hosting - Linux and cPanel Powered

Plugin Contributions

Try entering the ips with comma's such as

104.105.151.123, 123.123.123.122
    Just tried that. No errors show, but not sure if that actually works.

At the top of the User Tracking page where I have
    Delete all info from IP-Address 66.249.71.141, 67.195.37.98 purge all records
    Clicking it doesn't remove the Yahoo records.

When only the Google bot was listed
    Delete all info from IP-Address 66.249.71.141 purge all records
    clicking on the ;purge all records link removed the record of Google visits.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by technologynow View Post

try separating them with commas:
    EG:
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Tried that. See post 457.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I installed this and I would like to remove it. It does not have the remove sql file. I am trying to figure it out how to do that but I am very limited on programming.

Here's the sql file:

INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('UserTracking', 'BOX_TOOLS_USER_TRACKING', 'FILENAME_USER_TRACKING', '', 'tools', 'Y', 10000);

INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('UserTrackingConfig', 'BOX_TOOLS_USER_TRACKING_CONFIG', 'FILENAME_USER_TRACKING_CONFIG', '', 'tools', 'Y', 10001);

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS user_

tracking;
    CREATE TABLE user_tracking (
    `customer_id` int(11) default NULL,
    `click_id` int(11) default NULL,
    `full_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
    `session_id` varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
    `ip_address` varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',
    `time_entry` varchar(14) NOT NULL default '',
    `time_last_click` varchar(14) NOT NULL default '',
    `last_page_url` varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
    `referer_url` varchar(254) NOT NULL default '',
    `page_desc` varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
    `customers_host_address` varchar(64) NOT NULL default ''
    ) TYPE=MyISAM;

DELETE FROM configuration where configuration_group_id = '999';
    INSERT INTO configuration_group (`configuration_group_id`, `configuration_group_title`, `configuration_group_description`, `sort_order`, `visible`) VALUES (999, 'User Tracking Config', 'User Tracking', 31, 1);
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'User Tracking (ADMIN)', 'ADMIN_CONFIG_USER_TRACKING', 'true', 'Check the ADMINs behaviour ? (each click will be recorded)', 999, 2, '2003-03-03 11:19:26', '2003-02-09 21:20:07', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'User Tracking (exclude this IP-Address)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_EXCLUDED', 'your IP', 'Do NOT record this IP Address<br>(like webmaster/owners/Beta-testers)', 999, 10, '2003-03-04 23:08:38', '2003-02-09 21:20:07', NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'User Tracking (Session Limit)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_SESSION_LIMIT', '50', 'Displaying the latest # sessions of this 24 hour period.<br>(SET to 999999 for unlimited per 24 hour period)<br>NOTE:<BR>Watch you space !', 999, 15, '2003-03-03 11:19:13', '2003-02-09 21:20:07', NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'User Tracking (your favorite WHOIS URL)', 'USER_TRACKING_WHOIS_URL', 'http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=', 'Put here you favorite WHOIS tracking site<br>(the IP will follow automaticly after this url)', 999, 50, '2003-03-03 11:19:13', '2003-03-11 11:40:01', NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'User Tracking Visitors', 'ZEN_CONFIG_USER_TRACKING', 'true', 'Check the Customers/Guests behaviour ? (each click will be recorded)', 999, 1, '2003-03-03 11:19:26', '2003-02-09 21:20:07', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'User Tracking (Show Product Category when tracking product clicks)', 'ZEN_CONFIG_SHOW_USER_TRACKING_CATEGORY', 'true', 'Show Product Category when tracking product clicks', 999, 60, '2006-12-05 11:19:26', '2006-12-05 21:20:07', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');

I am trying to figure it out. This is what I have so far BUT desparately need help.

SET @user_tracking=0;
    SELECT (@user_tracking:=configuration_group_id) as user_tracking
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'UserTrackingr';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @user_tracking;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @user_tracking;

Need some guru programming help to delete this addon from my database.

Thanks.

Page 46 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast